7 replies to this topic

#1 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,927 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 11:45 AM

The Red Bulls failed to make it out of the first round yet again and they didn't even score a goal in either of the 2 playoff games. So god damn frustrating :argh: the only good thing is I don't have to miss next weeks Devils-Flyers game for a Red Bulls game. Oh well, there is always next year.

I just want New England to lose. I don't care who wins otherwise. Anyone else following the playoffs?

#2 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 11:07 PM

Ugh, I was really hoping the Red Bulls would get something done, but I'm not surprised. They didn't end the season too hot. Always next year...

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#3 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 11:43 PM

What a failure the whole NY franchise has been from the MEtros to the Bulls : (
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. " - Megan Fox

- Proud njdevs keeper of the Boss' Sold Out banner at the CAA -

#4 SteveStevens

SteveStevens

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:35 AM

Coach Areana resigned, thank everything holy. He was a horrible coach, he got his reputation from coaching college and should have stayed their.

#5 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 01:55 PM

I agree he was ineffective with the Red Bulls but he did get several trophies w/ DC and didnt do terrible with the national team :rolleyes:
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. " - Megan Fox

- Proud njdevs keeper of the Boss' Sold Out banner at the CAA -

#6 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,927 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 02:41 AM

New England vs. Houston today at 12pm for the MLS Cup if anyone cares its on ABC and will be shown in HD.

LETS GO HOUSTON!!!

#7 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,151 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 10:00 AM

Bleh another crappy finish for a decent Red Bull year.. American soccer sucks.. EPL and the Italian league all the way :)
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#8 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,927 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 03:40 PM

New England had a 1-0 lead after the first half but they choked it and lost 2-1 to Houston and lost their 4th MLS Cup game. Thank goodness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users