Photo

Week 10 NFL Thread: Usually CRASHER creates...

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#41 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:00 PM

Um... duh??
I told you I had NO faith in the Chargers... can you see why ??
Manning gets picked 5 million times... you score TWICE on special teams... and you eat the ass in the game STILL??

Yea but this showing is just embarassing. Your special teams and Manning basically hand you the game you fumble hand it right back. Wow just wow. You have LT your on what the 5 yard line and you pass the ball 3 times. This guy is an a$$hole.

Edited by njdevils783, 11 November 2007 - 11:01 PM.

Posted Image

#42 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,457 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:04 PM

Yea but this showing is just embarassing. Your special teams and Manning basically hand you the game you fumble hand it right back. Wow just wow. You have LT your on what the 5 yard line and you pass the ball 3 times. This guy is an a$$hole.

Yeah no kidding... but it's an effort like this that promotes changes for the greater good in the future ya know??
San Diego CLEARLY has the talent after all
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#43 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,950 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:33 PM

Wow that five-yard penalty cost the Colts big-time :blink:
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#44 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:33 PM

Vinaterri left New England and he left his clutch kick ability with him.
Posted Image

#45 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,457 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:34 PM

DAMN!!!
San Diego better get this first down though!!

It ain't over yet!!!!

Still

:blink:

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#46 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:35 PM

THis jerk off of a coach better put the ball in LT's hands

wow colts are getting the ball back

This team is more and more of a disappointment every series

Edited by njdevils783, 11 November 2007 - 11:37 PM.

Posted Image

#47 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,457 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:36 PM

THis jerk off of a coach better put the ball in LT's hands

he's still losing yards on this play :P

damn how nuts would a defensive TD by the Colts to win it??
Can Denny Green do the press conference ??

#48 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:40 PM

Wow what are the chargers celebrating because I have no idea, this was an absolute disgrace to sunday night football

You have a team hand you a 23-0 lead, the star QB of the league throws 6 picks, the most sure thing kicker in football misses 2 field goals one a chip shot and you barely win. And this talk about staying with one of the best teams in the NFL is a joke. If the Colts are even semi-healthy this game is a blow out.

Edited by njdevils783, 11 November 2007 - 11:43 PM.

Posted Image

#49 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,457 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:47 PM

You celebrate cause you still won and sometimes surviving a game like this does more to save your season then winning 42-0??

#50 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:49 PM

You celebrate cause you still won and sometimes surviving a game like this does more to save your season then winning 42-0??

haha implying something :-p
Posted Image

#51 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,457 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:50 PM

haha implying something :-p

actually wasn't this time
but when you are an up and down and MISERABLY inconsistent team like they are this year... sometimes pulling one stark out of your ass helps bring a team together and fix it!

#52 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 12:10 AM

Wow what are the chargers celebrating because I have no idea, this was an absolute disgrace to sunday night football

yeah i can't believe they are celebrating a victory over who many consider to be the 2nd best football team in the league. whats wrong with them?
Devils Fan: 1994-2012
Sharks Fan: 2012-?
Posted Image

#53 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,817 posts

yeah i can't believe they are celebrating a victory over who many consider to be the 2nd best football team in the league. whats wrong with them?
Posted Image

#54 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,817 posts

Posted Image

#55 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 12:17 AM

First of all was posting that 3 times really necessary?

I added that an even a partially healty colts team would have blown them out... nothing like celebrating a completely empty victory... even LT said he was more shocked then anything but hey what do i know

They won a game that was handed to them by a team with like half its offense injured and Freeny being pulled off the field on a cart yet you still almost blow it.... haha what a joke.... no wait they did blow it, vinaterri missed a field goal that he will hit 99.999999999 times in a 100. There are 100 more positives that the colts can take from this game then the sorry ass chargers

What positives could the chargers possibly take? That they can hang around with the best teams in the league when there only dressing 17 on offense and it doesnt include Harrison or Clark? Or wait that there offense couldnt score in the 3rd and 4th with Freeny being carted off the field. Geez did you even watch the game?

Edited by njdevils783, 12 November 2007 - 12:28 AM.

Posted Image

#56 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,457 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 12:22 AM

Wow he was so sure of it... he said it three times :P

#57 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,924 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:01 AM

Should I go back to my sister's and get her to yell SAN DIEGO STINKS!!!!!
It's worked like a CHAMP for the Bills!!! :lol:

4-0 since the comment!!!!!!

Over Under: 9 beers in my $y$tem by kickoff next Sunday Night!!! :boogie:

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#58 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,457 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:09 AM

4-0 since the comment!!!!!!

Over Under: 9 beers in my $y$tem by kickoff next Sunday Night!!! :boogie:

she ran around for 20 minutes doing it again today!!! :lol:

Line of the night..Brandon Jacobs after the game "who the hell is he to say that about us anyway... he sucks" (referring to Patrick Crayton)... hrrmm... the standings do disagree there big man!! :rofl:

#59 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 09:32 AM

injuries or not, it's the way of the game and it definitely sucks....I wouldn't have ever bet against the Colts in that game....but wow, how eerily similar was the game to the Cowboys/Bills matchup....if the Colts had won it on a FG it would've even been the same score...interesting to see a good team face a doubtful one, have 5 INT's and still a chance to win...one pulled it off and the other didn't...not a knock on the Colts but they clearly weren't over the loss to New England...

Goes to show you...after the Bills game all I heard up here was how Romo was still green behind the ears and you won't see HoF QBs like Brady and Manning tossing 5 INT's....should've ended with "and win the game."

Edited by UnderDogX, 12 November 2007 - 09:37 AM.

'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#60 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,924 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 10:41 AM

she ran around for 20 minutes doing it again today!!! :lol:

Line of the night..Brandon Jacobs after the game "who the hell is he to say that about us anyway... he sucks" (referring to Patrick Crayton)... hrrmm... the standings do disagree there big man!! :rofl:

Add more fuel to the Buffalo Stinks fire I love it! :lol:

Anyone want to know how dominant NE has been? Buffalo has won 4 in a row, is 5-4...at home, on national TV, and is getting 15.5 points against New England... :o

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users