87 replies to this topic

#81 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,932 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 10:36 PM

Absolutely. I think it's going to be one of the underdog teams that stops the winning streak. And the playoffs are a whole different beast entirely. People saying that this season is a foregone conclusion are mad.

I dunno, this team is so much ahead of most of the league (and as a WHOLE the talent in the NFL is massively down and flat out PUTRID at the bottom :P)... they'll win the games
but I worry about a team that lives by throwing the ball in bad weather in the north east in January....
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#82 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:39 PM

Geez just miserable play by Vince Carter in the 4th... falling back 17 yards for a sack when he should have just went down for a 5-10 yard loss... 2 miserable interceptions. He tries threading a needle on the first in the 4th and on the second one he again got caught going back and was worried about the sack so he just lofts into the center of the field. Was expecting a bit more but oh well.
Posted Image

#83 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,932 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:44 PM

he did have a miserable 4th quarter... but when your go-to reciever is Eric Moulds... then suck with the pass you MUST!

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#84 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,932 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 06:05 PM

sorry it's a little late... I was lazy :P

[center][b]Ah, it was good to be home on this Sunday and doing what I do best (pissing off the locals with wit and wisdom!) and enjoying what was a really really good football Sunday of games

#85 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,856 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 09:57 PM

[quote name='CRASHER' post='543844' date='Nov 20 2007, 06:05 PM']Atlanta at Tampa:
Wow, does Byron Leftwich SUCK or what? He was just terrible in this ame and Tampa
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#86 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,932 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 01:01 AM

Wow... the fans in Atlanta "getting it" and wanting a white QB :lol: (I think the two wins in a row helped too :P)
... I dunno.. this is one of those years where if you're a fan of the team you want to bottom out and be able to get 1-4 good players in the draft... maybe a free agent... and look for next year and beyond

but on the other hand... Garcia to Galloway is maybe the best 70+ years combined QB --> WR combo since Young to Rice me thinks!

Good God... I have a DAY to get ready for next week :blink:

#87 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,450 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 09:37 AM

At least my Ravens find more innovative ways to lose this year, not only watching a 101 yard interception return against us, but also getting scored on while in the lockerroom.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#88 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 06:53 PM

At least my Ravens find more innovative ways to lose this year, not only watching a 101 yard interception return against us, but also getting scored on while in the lockerroom.

Ravens have made a good point though. Going into the locker room thinking you won puts you in one mindset while thinking you've lost and then being called back on because your going to get a second shot gives another. Really wasn't handled well by the officials and lets face it they used replays which despite being a stupid rule is still a rule.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users