#141 Amberite

Amberite

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:38 PM

http://twitter.com/NYP_Brooksie

Aaron Voros waived today. This is the Devils chance to correct their mistake! :lol:

Apparently also Gaborik is not on the ice today and will not play tonight. He was having leg problems during the Olympics, no?

#142 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,066 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:59 PM

http://twitter.com/NYP_Brooksie

Aaron Voros waived today. This is the Devils chance to correct their mistake! :lol:

Sign him to a five-game contract. He seems to produce in his first 5-7 games or so before disappearing. Then let him sign somewhere else for five games. Who knows...by the end of a full season he'll put up about a PPG and he'll get to add 20 game-worn jerseys to his collection.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#143 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,466 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:55 PM

I know nobody cares, but I still get enjoyment from this thread:

AnaheimDucks Anaheim Ducks
In addition, LW Aaron Voros has been placed on waivers and would clear at 9 a.m. (PT) tomorrow morning.

Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#144 mmajeski06

mmajeski06

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:01 PM

Ah yes, Aaron Voros. I remember my Ranger fan friends drooling over him. Some made up BS that he always dreamed of playing for the Rangers. It seems everyone who ends up on the Rangers, dreamed of playing for the Rangers as a kid. Total PR BS.
Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users