29 replies to this topic

#1 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,736 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:03 PM

Is suppose to come back tonight but well see in a little bit. I will be dancing for joy if he does :dance:

Edited by Satans Hockey, 20 November 2007 - 12:56 AM.

#2 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:08 PM

bah, I'll watch it after heroes :P

WWE and TNA have both been SO BAD OF LATE.. it's hard to give them loyalty on the tuner....
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#3 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,886 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 10:07 PM

bah, I'll watch it after heroes :P

WWE and TNA have both been SO BAD OF LATE.. it's hard to give them loyalty on the tuner....

I miss ECW circa '96-2000.

And when I saw Chris Jericho, is it bad that the first thing I thought was "is dead"?

That tends to be my first reaction whenever I hear a wrestler's name these days...

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#4 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,568 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 10:10 PM

I miss ECW circa '96-2000.

And when I saw Chris Jericho, is it bad that the first thing I thought was "is dead"?

That tends to be my first reaction whenever I hear a wrestler's name these days...

Thought the same thing on both occasions -- ECW was at its best then, and I totally thought this thread was going to go on to say he was dead. Oh how far we've come. Sigh.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#5 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 10:31 PM

CYNICS :P

Spend the $10 a month on WWE 24/7... it's awesomeness :)

Edited by CRASHER, 19 November 2007 - 10:32 PM.

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#6 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,886 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:12 PM

CYNICS :P

Spend the $10 a month on WWE 24/7... it's awesomeness :)

Is this an internet thing or a tv thing?

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.

#7 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:16 PM

Is this an internet thing or a tv thing?

it's like a PPV thing sorta... it's an on-demand thing on most cable systems

#8 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:33 PM

I just saw him on Off The REcord last week and he said he was done wrestling and promoting his book....wtf
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#9 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,568 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:36 PM

I just saw him on Off The REcord last week and he said he was done wrestling and promoting his book....wtf

I saw that too...did you see how small he looked? He didn't even look like the same guy to me.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#10 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:36 PM

Wow, so you were the one person who didn't know it was the world's WORST kept secret that he was coming back ;P

#11 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,736 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 12:31 AM

He looks awesome, I haven't been this excited about Raw since John Cena got hurt...

and in case anyone missed it, you can watch it here..

http://www.ustream.t...8ftGbMOZGDTZZ5A

Posted Image

Edited by Satans Hockey, 20 November 2007 - 12:55 AM.

#12 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 01:05 AM

I saw that too...did you see how small he looked? He didn't even look like the same guy to me.

Yeah, he did look smaller and I also thought he looked FAR better with the shorter hair!
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#13 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:36 AM

Amazing.

WWE is getting better and better,,,

TNA Is getting worse and worse.
Posted Image

#14 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:48 AM

TNA isn't THAT bad... as long as you ignore the main-event scene :P.... the undercard is getting fun again!

#15 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 09:49 AM

I remember going to watch Chris when he wrestled here in a bar circuit in front of 10-20 people everynight....he was a huge heel. Good to see him come back.

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#16 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,891 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 09:57 AM

I'll tune in when the Brooklyn Brawler comes back. ;)

#17 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 10:00 AM

he's a backstage guy.. if you look real careful when the backstage guys "break up a fight"... you'll see him !!! :thumbsup:

#18 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 10:30 AM

I've been a fan of the Ayatolla of Rock n' Rolla since back when he was the Lionheart in WCW...but have since lost touch with 'rastlin' as a whole...it's good to hear he's back doing what he obviously loves...had to watch the redebut at the link...can't say it wasn't somewhat impressive...might make me turn the channel that way some Monday....maybe...
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#19 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,886 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 12:22 PM

Nuts to that, I miss THE GOON

"He makes Clause Lemeiux look like a Sunday school teacher." - Vince McMahon

Edited by thelastonealive, 20 November 2007 - 12:32 PM.

#20 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,891 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 12:58 PM

he's a backstage guy.. if you look real careful when the backstage guys "break up a fight"... you'll see him !!! :thumbsup:

Glad to hear he's gainfully employed! I am definitely showing my age, but I liked when wrestling had the stiffs like the Brooklyn Brawler.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users