180 replies to this topic

#21 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:38 PM

See why you need to lay off the training beer buddy??

And a valuable lesson for the Patriots fans on the board... what Dallas is doing now is called TAKING IT EASY ON YOUR OPPONENT, we've proved our point and we'll get the hell outta here nice and easy

(now watch Romo throw the ball 40 times now!!)
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#22 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:52 PM

I was dead wrong, and a pretty decent effort put forth in that game by Romo and the Boys. :dance:

And after reading all of TZ's posts about last years playoffs, we have to remember that while Tony might have been fumbling footballs, its still better than playing golf and watching the Pro Bowl from his couch like Big (headed) Ben. :P

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#23 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 08:46 PM

10-0 FALCONS :blink:

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#24 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,936 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:10 PM

I've NEVER seen a defense line up with NO people on the front line like that before!!! :blink:

They run that cockamamie formation once every couple of games at least.

Eh at least the Earth is rotating on its axis again, the Jets' run defense went back to its usual suckage.

And for all the loons (like 95% of Jet fans) that thought Chad was the problem with the offense and a new QB would magically fix those woes, guess again! No QB is going to score any points with a team that has exactly one legit NFL receiver with Coles finally breaking down a bit this year, and an absolutely putrid offensive line that can't protect the QB or gain yardage on the ground in any kind of short-yardage situation.

Can't wait for that Jets-Dolphins classic next week :rolleyes:

Edited by Hasan4978, 22 November 2007 - 09:20 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#25 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:17 PM

Ricky Williams is taking reps in Dolphins practice and might play this monday :blink:

Posted Image

#26 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:20 PM

Ricky Williams is taking reps in Dolphins practice and might play this monday :blink:

Hell the Colts might need him the way Adaai is messed up AGAIN :rant:

#27 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:21 PM

Hell the Colts might need him the way Adaai is messed up AGAIN :rant:

But i dont think Cam is looking to trade him, on a count of Ronnie being out (however Jesse Chatman doesnt look half bad)

Posted Image

#28 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:23 PM

the trade deadline is past anyway so it's all moot

and two minutes after they call Adaai questionable.. he's back in :P

#29 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:24 PM

Wish I had NFL network.... anyone know how to get the game online or anything lol

Wish I had NFL network.... anyone know how to get the game online or anything lol
Posted Image

#30 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:25 PM

listen on WFAN ?? :P

now 14-13 Colts, PAT pending... with Vinateri of late I should not call it given....
but it's good!

#31 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:33 PM

listen on WFAN ?? :P

now 14-13 Colts, PAT pending... with Vinateri of late I should not call it given....
but it's good!

Figures, knew the early score was to good to be true.
Posted Image

#32 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:37 PM

Colts offense was in total disarray, but it looks like they have adjusted properly!!

Funny play by Peyton fast snapping to stuff an Atlanta challenge attempt, and Petrino throws the flag anyway :P

Colts are marching down the field again now... first and 10 on the Atl 10

Manning to Utecht 21-13 now
nothing fixes your team like playing Atlants :P

Edited by CRASHER, 22 November 2007 - 09:38 PM.

#33 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 10:51 PM

I was dead wrong, and a pretty decent effort put forth in that game by Romo and the Boys. :dance:

And after reading all of TZ's posts about last years playoffs, we have to remember that while Tony might have been fumbling footballs, its still better than playing golf and watching the Pro Bowl from his couch like Big (headed) Ben. :P

And I guess Romo was on the bench, watching Big Ben taking the Vince Lombardi trophy to Pittsburgh, and also being Undefeated as a Rookie QB(During Regular Season)

:P

This year Big Ben is played very nicely..Despiste a poor inconsistent O-line effort.
Posted Image

#34 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 10:59 PM

And I guess Romo was on the bench, watching Big Ben taking the Vince Lombardi trophy to Pittsburgh, and also being Undefeated as a Rookie QB(During Regular Season)

that was idiot out of date bad coaching defined and you know it :P

#35 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 11:00 PM

that was idiot out of date bad coaching defined and you know it :P

PFFF...

Let me say that.. Romo wouldn't be that sucessfull if he was thrown as the starting QB as his 1st or 2nd season. He had 3-4years? To learn the whole book, and he had one of the best QB'S... Drew Bledsoe!!(:rofl:) As his mentor!!
Posted Image

#36 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 11:02 PM

PFFF...
Let me say that.. Romo wouldn't be that sucessfull if he was thrown as the starting QB as his 1st or 2nd season. He had 3-4years? To learn the whole book, and he had one of the best QB'S... Drew Bledsoe!!(:rofl:) As his mentor!!

he lost a year of development with that color blind fvckface Testaverde wasting time and life in front of him that one season!!

and that's the beauty... we DON'T KNOW how he would have been... his strength is all in his improv skills and we all know fat boy was gonna hold him back and run left tackle to DEATH :rant:

#37 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 12:21 AM

That Tom Brady fellow isnt to shabby either :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#38 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:26 AM

he lost a year of development with that color blind fvckface Testaverde wasting time and life in front of him that one season!!

and that's the beauty... we DON'T KNOW how he would have been... his strength is all in his improv skills and we all know fat boy was gonna hold him back and run left tackle to DEATH :rant:

Come on.... Who cannot like The Thon?

:rofl:
Posted Image

#39 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,924 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 10:44 AM

Wait, there were Thanksgiving games yesterday???

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#40 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 10:49 AM

Wait, there were Thanksgiving games yesterday???

Oh stop being so bitter that your Bills are dead again :P

then again.. not like the Jets put up much a fight!!! :evil:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users