#41 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 11:12 AM

Oh stop being so bitter that your Bills are dead again :P

Not so much bitter, it just that the games were a complete $noozefest, as is about 80% of the NFL these days...

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#42 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,934 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 11:16 AM

Not so much bitter, it just that the games were a complete $noozefest, as is about 80% of the NFL these days...

The Lions game was ok... they proved they didn't belong and are a factor of the mass level of crap in the NFL currently

I think the Cowboys game went just as expected :evil:

and the Colts put a healthy scare in themselves before they got it last night :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#43 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 11:34 AM

The Lions game was ok... they proved they didn't belong and are a factor of the mass level of crap in the NFL currently

I think the Cowboys game went just as expected :evil:

and the Colts put a healthy scare in themselves before they got it last night :P

I have just never seen the level of crap that is floating around in the MFL (Mediocre Football League) today be at this high of a level...there are SO many BAD teams out there, even ones like Buffalo, I mean cmon them being 5-5 is more of an indictment on how bad this league is then anything else.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#44 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,934 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 11:39 AM

I have just never seen the level of crap that is floating around in the MFL (Mediocre Football League) today be at this high of a level...there are SO many BAD teams out there, even ones like Buffalo, I mean cmon them being 5-5 is more of an indictment on how bad this league is then anything else.

I've been saying this all year (and again, no knock on what they are doing but it's why i am taking the Patriot (and Cowboy and Packer too) runs with a grain of salt)... the league as a WHOLE is not very good.. and teams that are AVERAGE at best (Giants, Lions, Texans) are looking better then they really are!

Hell case in point. watch the Rams go from 0-8 to 7-9 :blink:

Not that you can but it would be fun to compare... if you could put this partiot team back into 1992, and put it against the 49ers, Cowboys and even Bills teams of that era (If I remember right the Packers were about to get good then too)... even those Buddy Ryan Eagles teams.... if you did I DOUBT they'd still be 10-0 personally

I went through the list of teams I consider almost unwatchable:
Miami
San Fran
Atlanta
Oakland
Chicago
Baltimore

It's this weak LEAGUE as whole that makes the Bengals collapse an ever BIGGER disgrace they should have been able to sleepwalk to 6-4 at this point :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#45 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,934 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 11:56 AM

and oh yeah, let me add the rules have gone WAY too far in promoting passing offense... it's absurd how you just simply CAN NOT PLAY PASS DEFENSE on some people (Witten and Terrell Owens included in this) and if you're a team that ain't got that combo of (Romo/Owens, Anderson/Edwards, Brady/Moss/Welker, Favre/anyone) then ye shall suck the mighty one this year.. only exceptions being maybe Tennesse and Jacksonville

#46 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,223 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 11:59 AM

LOTCB, if the Bills were 7-3 would you cal it the MFL and say its boring? Get used to your teams not doing too hot, it just makes the good years even more enjoyable.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#47 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 12:01 PM

LOTCB, if the Bills were 7-3 would you cal it the MFL and say its boring? Get used to your teams not doing too hot, it just makes the good years even more enjoyable.

Yes I would, so stop assuming

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#48 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,450 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 12:20 PM

The Colts played last night? I didnt' hear anything about this.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#49 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,934 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 12:21 PM

The Colts played last night? I didnt' hear anything about this.

shoudla read my preview :P

#50 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 01:38 PM

Teams that are unwatchable????

-J-E-T-S!!!
-Dolphins
-Ravens
-Bengals
-Raiders
-Bears
-49niners
-Rams
-Panthers
-Falcons

Teams that are watchable

-Steelers
-Colts
-Jaguars
-Chargers
-Broncos
-Cowboys
-Packers
-Patriots(:angry:)
-Vikings(AD!!!)
-Buccs
-Titans
-Redskins
-Eagles
-Giants
-Lions
-Seahawks
-Saints
ect
Posted Image

#51 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,450 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 01:41 PM

How can you have the Ravens here??? We find the most original and dramatic ways to lose games.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#52 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 04:47 PM

How can you have the Ravens here??? We find the most original and dramatic ways to lose games.

OFFENSE.....

S...

T...

I...

N...

K..

S...

:P
Posted Image

#53 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,934 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 11:05 AM

Damn i forgot this yesterday... sorry !!! B )

Sunday November 25:
Raiders at Chiefs:

What to look for:
Well the Raiders are already playing out the string keeping the pocket warm for Jemarcus Russell

#54 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 11:56 AM

Cheap beer to watch the Dolphins vs Steelers?

Oh come on...

:P
Posted Image

#55 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,934 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 10:04 PM

you're right.. I'd need real man's liquor to pull that off :P

#56 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,856 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 10:25 PM

Wee...football, football and football tomorrow.

I'll catch former Grey Cup champion Jeff Garcia for the early game against the Redskins.
Then I'll watch this years Grey Cup @ 5pm....
Which should be over just in time to catch the late Patriots game.

That gives me from 4pm to 5pm to do laundry, vacuum, go for groceries, pay the bills, etc. :)
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#57 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,223 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 10:27 PM

you're right.. I'd need real man's liquor to pull that off :P

owned.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#58 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 08:16 AM

Posted Image

GO err aww fvckit Don't Go Niners just roll over and go to sleep

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#59 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,934 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 08:52 AM

:haha2: :haha2:

If that dude was in my stands I'd wanna Just End The Season too :P

#60 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:40 PM

MOUAHAHAH..

Browns are losing, Giants are losing(24-7..), Bengals are winning 14-6(BEAT THOSE DAMN BUNGALS!!!) Ravens should loose vs the Chargers and....... The Eagles will loose against the Patriots...

This is going to be a nice WEEK-END OF FOOTBALll...

Oh and btw, screw those god damn J-E-T-S..KILL THEM!!!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users