8 replies to this topic

#1 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,509 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 08:13 PM

Anybody here willing to part with their Scott Stevens LE print from the jersey retirement ceremony for a fair price?

I need one for my sports room.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#2 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:10 AM

Anybody here willing to part with their Scott Stevens LE print from the jersey retirement ceremony for a fair price?

I need one for my sports room.

I might have a extra one I'll try and remember to check when I get home.

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#3 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,509 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:30 AM

I might have a extra one I'll try and remember to check when I get home.

Thanks man!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#4 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 03:11 PM

Thanks man!

Got it

RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.

#5 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,509 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 03:19 PM

Awesome...what do you deem a fair price?

#30 FOREVER!

#6 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 04:02 PM

Awesome...what do you deem a fair price?

:noclue: donation of $10 to this site and shipping (If it's outrageous). Sound fair??
It is just sitting inside the program guide from that game. And I have the other framed already.
Just pm me your address.

#7 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,509 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 04:08 PM

:noclue: donation of $10 to this site and shipping (If it's outrageous). Sound fair??
It is just sitting inside the program guide from that game. And I have the other framed already.
Just pm me your address.

PM sent! Thanks man!

#30 FOREVER!

#8 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 07:48 PM

What happy generous people we have here! Kumbayaaaaaaa ma lord, kumbayaaaa. Sorry, I got a little choked up seeing one mans happiness and anothers humbleness. I LOVE MY LIFE! WHOOOOOO!

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#9 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:03 PM

What happy generous people we have here! Kumbayaaaaaaa ma lord, kumbayaaaa. Sorry, I got a little choked up seeing one mans happiness and anothers humbleness. I LOVE MY LIFE! WHOOOOOO!

Dallas Blows

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users