147 replies to this topic

#1 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:23 PM

There's a few reasons to get yo popcorn ready this week.. just be ready to enjoy it all weekend... what else are you going to do tomorrow... Louisville/Rutgers??? :lol:

Thursday November 29:
Packers at Cowboys:

What to look for:
So are there any Giants fans deluded into thinking their game with Dallas was the NFC game of the year?? HA!!! Anyway
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#2 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:37 PM

YEAH CRUSHER!!!! WE'LL CRUSH THOSE GODAMN BUNGALS AT HEINZ FIELD, FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Bring me those Trash talkers that are... T.J WHO'SMYMAMA, Chad SilentJohnson and Chris Gangtsery.
Posted Image

#3 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:50 PM

In reference to Thursdays game it's pretty sad that even the governor of wisconsin won't be getting this game on TV. Could be the game of the year and they've been saying something like 74 million households won't have the game. Really wish I could go to a bar for this one but got class in the early AM next day.

But aside from that I guess that Patriots Giants game won't be made available at all here unless you have NFL network. It's a shame that a game that could make history again won't be available to the people in the area unless you have dish. I'm no pro on this TV stuff so if you have any info Crash let me know.

Pats placed Colvin on IR today guess that "foot" injury is pretty bad. Anyone know if he actually came out yet and admitted if it was an arm injury yet? Oh the Pats and their shroud of secrecy.

Edited by njdevils783, 28 November 2007 - 05:55 PM.

Posted Image

#4 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:41 AM

But aside from that I guess that Patriots Giants game won't be made available at all here unless you have NFL network. It's a shame that a game that could make history again won't be available to the people in the area unless you have dish. I'm no pro on this TV stuff so if you have any info Crash let me know.

Pats placed Colvin on IR today guess that "foot" injury is pretty bad. Anyone know if he actually came out yet and admitted if it was an arm injury yet? Oh the Pats and their shroud of secrecy.

if you have comcast cable (and I am sure anyone but CableBitches)... for $10 a month you can get the NHL, NFL, NBA-Court TV, and all the Fox Sports College Channels.. College Hockey Ahoy!)... other then that be a man and go to the damn bar and tip well!!! :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#5 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 08:30 AM

The comcast digital cable sports package is actually about .99 a month at this moment...
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#6 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 10:26 AM

I remember watching something years about regarding Favre's struggles in Dallas, and I am not sure if someone can verify this for me, but when you stand on one side of the field in Dallas and look across to the other goalpost on the other side of the field, you cannot see the entire goalpost, meaning the field is not flat...it has a round shape to it...which means, since Favre throws very hard and throws high, he struggles on this type of field versus most other fields that are more conventional.

I just found that interesting.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#7 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 10:49 AM

I remember watching something years about regarding Favre's struggles in Dallas, and I am not sure if someone can verify this for me, but when you stand on one side of the field in Dallas and look across to the other goalpost on the other side of the field, you cannot see the entire goalpost, meaning the field is not flat...it has a round shape to it...which means, since Favre throws very hard and throws high, he struggles on this type of field versus most other fields that are more conventional.

I just found that interesting.

that would be correct... I remember hearing that back when they talked about the Favre issue back in the day...it's something like the middle of the field is elevated or something like that

and U-Dog always likes to remind me I overpaid for the stupid sports package!! :rant:

#8 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:27 PM

Hey, I got talked into a whole deal and still ended up getting it for 2.99 a month :) but basically ended up paying 10 bucks a month less than I was paying and added Showtime to my lineup :D
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#9 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:28 PM

Dallas 27 Packers 17. Book it.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#10 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:03 PM

Dallas 27 Packers 17. Book it.

Hush you Buffalo STINKS man!!! :P

#11 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 04:51 PM

24-14 Packers.

Book it.
Posted Image

#12 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,223 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 06:13 PM

Get your popcorn ready, because win or loss for Dallas, this one's going to be a show. I can NOT wait!

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#13 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,223 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 06:16 PM

Yikes double post, sorry.

Edited by Martysb3tt3r, 29 November 2007 - 06:16 PM.

Posted Image

#14 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 06:17 PM

24-14 Packers.

Book it.

How about your Steelers outscore the Dallas STARS this week before you talk sh!t little man?? :P

#15 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,223 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:06 PM

I'm all for benching Roy williams, who's with me?

Posted Image

#16 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:22 PM

How about your Steelers outscore the Dallas STARS this week before you talk sh!t little man?? :P

WANT ME TO TALK sh!t UH?

MY STEELERS OUTSCORED THE GODDAMNS STARS 3-2.

IN YUR FACE, CRU$$$HER!!
Posted Image

#17 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,223 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:34 PM

WANT ME TO TALK sh!t UH?
MY STEELERS OUTSCORED THE GODDAMNS STARS 3-2.
IN YUR FACE, CRU$$$HER!!

:rofl:

Umm... Brett Favre ouchie? :giggle:

Posted Image

#18 Vinnie

Vinnie

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:43 PM

Well this has been a pretty lame game.

#19 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,223 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:52 PM

Well this has been a pretty lame game.

I'm scared to fricken death as a Boys fan... some lame calls and some lame throws and now boom the Pax in this game

Edited by Martysb3tt3r, 29 November 2007 - 10:05 PM.

Posted Image

#20 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,223 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 10:19 PM

That's it, Roy Williams doesn't even deserve the practice squad.

Cut him.

now.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users