147 replies to this topic

#41 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 08:17 AM

Yeah, comparing good 3games ices vs the worse Field conditions that I've ever saw , of course.

An other point: The Steelers allowed 0points.

DID THE STARS DO THAT?
No,.

:D

I'd say the Stars played better talent in those games then the Steelers did
Not to mention I think Modano could quarterback the Stars to a win over the Jets on ANY turf :P
(though his ass better not wear #9 and mess with the GREAT.... Tony Romo!!! :giggle: )
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#42 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:18 AM

I'd say the Stars played better talent in those games then the Steelers did
Not to mention I think Modano could quarterback the Stars to a win over the Jets on ANY turf :P
(though his ass better not wear #9 and mess with the GREAT.... Tony Romo!!! :giggle: )

Well, it makes no sense at all, yes they dropped a win against the Jets .... The o-line/Big Ben played like sh!t, and the DEF came soft.

Response to my question... Do you think the Cowboys would have scored more than 3points on a turf like the Steelers played?

Honestly..?

WHO CRASHER?

WE CRUSH CASHER!!

WHO CRASHER?&??

WE CRUSH CRASHER!!!!
Posted Image

#43 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:26 AM

Fantasy football schedule and results:

Week 11 vs Steelers Win 103.92 - 58.96

You had your chance and you got pounded like cheap veal... so stay in the background and pray you can keep the Pats at the UNDER boy!!!!! :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#44 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:32 AM

Fantasy football schedule and results:

Week 11 vs Steelers Win 103.92 - 58.96

You had your chance and you got pounded like cheap veal... so stay in the background and pray you can keep the Pats at the UNDER boy!!!!! :P

Yeah, obviously, a FF match-up will reflect the Steelers @ Pats game, of course :rolleyes:

Hey, I could be 7-6,.... With the win that'll get against Underdog...

How about yur Playoffs hope.... Still believe in it??

:lol:

:P
Posted Image

#45 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 11:14 AM

Hey girls, you done yet?
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#46 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 01:13 PM

Hey girls, you done yet?

No Crash$$$er told me that the Stars are better talented, because they scored more goals the the Steelers during one game...

:angry:

Posted Image

#47 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 07:50 PM

No Crash$$$er told me that the Stars are better talented, because they scored more goals the the Steelers during one game...
:angry:

that's funny since team-off-the-streets is pounding you like cheap veal too... look how fantasy football mocks life and I see team CRASH in 4th place at the moment thanks to stat tracker B )

#48 Neutral Zone Trap

Neutral Zone Trap

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 08:00 PM

If Chicago had any kind of offense, they would have put up 50 points on the Giants, Geeze louise, Eli Manning flat out sucks ! Is he Archie Mannings love child ? because he is nothing like his brother.

Edited by Neutral Zone Trap, 02 December 2007 - 08:01 PM.

#49 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 08:37 PM

and the Benglas MARCH RiGHT DOWN THE FIELD SHREDDING TIN FOIL as they go!!! :boogie: :rofl: :hah:

#50 Vinnie

Vinnie

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:26 PM

Lofa Tatupu is GOD.

#51 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:46 PM

Sorry, I had forgotten how PATHETIC the Bengals are....

can we have this weather in Baltimore tomorrow since I know the Ravens can't stop the Pats?? :P

#52 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,900 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:51 PM

that's funny since team-off-the-streets is pounding you like cheap veal too... look how fantasy football mocks life and I see team CRASH in 4th place at the moment thanks to stat tracker B )

Man you're gonna be incorrigible next week if your team ever does make the playoffs :giggle:

Fantasy football's just mocking me right now. Losing by 6 HUNDREDTHS of a point, to Clown's last-place team (though not for long) is basically the final insult. Even my other team's having issues now, I was two games up for the last playoff spot but my team lost and the other guy won so I'm one up with one to play and the points tiebreaker is pretty close.

At least the Jets finally won a game, whoopdie damn doo.

Edited by Hasan4978, 02 December 2007 - 10:55 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#53 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:59 PM

Man you're gonna be incorrigible next week if your team ever does make the playoffs :giggle:

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :dance: :boogie: :evil:

#54 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 11:07 PM

Geez parker can't hold onto the ball, Pitts is just asking the bengals to get back in this game. Really just take the damn elbow sleeves off
Posted Image

#55 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 11:16 PM

wow
for a game that was a total cluster... this damn 4th quarter is really wrenching ain't it??

#56 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 11:27 PM

this just in... when you walk in the door of my apartment ... you hate the Steelers or you LEAVE!!!

and wow... THANK YOU FOR THE FIRST DOWN DEXTER JACKSON!!!!!!

What a DISASTER :blink:

#57 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 11:28 PM

Yikes 4th and 3 and the Bengalss jump offisdes on the punt.

Edited by njdevils783, 02 December 2007 - 11:28 PM.

Posted Image

#58 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:48 AM

Hey, I could be 7-6,.... With the win that'll get against Underdog...

what? who? 71.14 - 65.54.....oh oh...don't look now....keep the wine coolers and zima to a minimum before posting little man :D

and that's even with no point from a WR and negative points from Favre... :)
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#59 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:10 AM

:rofl:

Well, now that I'll be 6-7, I can only hope I go 9-7...

But hey,... Atleast, I won in my other two leagues(8-5,7-6.)

Oh and.... Remember, this is my first year... I know which errors I'll not repeat..

BTW...

WHO DEY?

WE DEY!!!

WHO DEY?

WE DEY!!

WHO DEY THINK THEY GONNA BEAT THOSE GOD DAMN BUNGALS?

WE DEY!!!

what? who? 71.14 - 65.54.....oh oh...don't look now....keep the wine coolers and zima to a minimum before posting little man :D

and that's even with no point from a WR and negative points from Favre... :)

Congrats man, I knew I wouldn't be capable with Campbell as my QB... This is what Smack talk is for... 50% of the time your going to win(Which means you were right.) And an other 50% of the time your going to loose.

I can only hope to finish the year on a good note.

Edited by TravisZajac, 03 December 2007 - 08:12 AM.

Posted Image

#60 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:15 AM

Hasan, I saw that this morning...I have never, ever seen a closer matchup then that... :lol:

As for the Bills, amazing what happens when you have a QB who can make good decisions, and be cool under pressure, basically with no #1 WR, terrible TE play, and a RB who Smokey from Friday thought his blind date looked like (Freddie Jackson)

How in the world are the Bills 6-6 with the 31st ranked offense and defense??? :o

I felt a bit for the Skins though, such a tough week for that team and this one will be no easier...

As for the Gibbs 2 timeouts...that is terrible, absolutely zero excuse for that. I think as great as Gibbs was, it is time for him to go.

People are ripping the Bills for running a 22 yard sweep on the 1st play of the game when the Bills did not know the Skins were lining up with 10 men to honor Taylor, what were they supposed to do, pull a Favre and lay down which gave someone a record?

Edited by LOTCB, 03 December 2007 - 11:24 AM.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users