147 replies to this topic

#141 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,815 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 10:41 AM

I'm confused... get some rest Crasher ;)

Oh believe me I was out cold about ten minutes after that post... have I mentioned I love my bartenders?? :wub::cheers: :beerbang:

Anyway, what I was TRYING to say... any of the big time offensive and defensive stats you want to use are VERY jaded at best because as a whole the league kinda... SUCKS this year and it's easy to put up eye popping numbers on either side of the ball against such weakened competition

(though I have to say it makes Miami's 0-12 just BAFFLING)
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#142 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,138 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 03:15 PM

Oh believe me I was out cold about ten minutes after that post... have I mentioned I love my bartenders?? :wub::cheers: :beerbang:

Anyway, what I was TRYING to say... any of the big time offensive and defensive stats you want to use are VERY jaded at best because as a whole the league kinda... SUCKS this year and it's easy to put up eye popping numbers on either side of the ball against such weakened competition

(though I have to say it makes Miami's 0-12 just BAFFLING)

Did you like my power rankings? ;)

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#143 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,815 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 04:37 PM

Did you like my power rankings? ;)

I read them last night
damned if I remember them :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#144 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,138 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:15 PM

Well... Fed Ex Field is EMPTY tonight. Seriously it looks like a Devils Wednesday night game before 7 o clock! yikes!

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#145 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:20 PM

damn still no preview for this week and the games have already begun... your slippin crash :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#146 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,815 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 11:42 PM

damn still no preview for this week and the games have already begun... your slippin crash :rolleyes:

that game earned no preview :P

I'll do it tomorrow as always... I just had other stuff to do today
(and it gets really annoying... you write a review... and bam.. another game... it's like hockey again!)

#147 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 11:58 PM

that game earned no preview :P

I'll do it tomorrow as always... I just had other stuff to do today
(and it gets really annoying... you write a review... and bam.. another game... it's like hockey again!)

haha I know these thursday games are wicked they just pop up on you. I completely forgot there was even a game tonight till I checked this thread. Haha guess that just goes to show what this game means lol
Posted Image

#148 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,815 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:15 AM

I mean don't get me wrong I watched it and all... I love when these two teams collide cause it's usually a fun as hell clusterfvck of mistakes and tonight was no exception

I swear when Springs ran back the INT I yelled GET IN THE END ZONE IT'S YOUR ONLY CHANCE!!! :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users