#1 NJDevs26

NJDevs26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 10:19 PM

:blink:

I haven't watched an NBA game in years but I have to admit I tuned to this one out of morbid curiosity after I saw the score at the end of three periods (82-41). And though the Celtics took the Big Three out, they're still trying to score and excited about it - shooting threes, chest-bumping. Man, the league hates Isiah. Didn't help that one of the Knick players - Curry or Randolph - said something about how the Knicks were equal to the Celtics other than the Big Three :lol:

Something may finally come to a head in Knick-land.

Edited by NJDevs26, 29 November 2007 - 10:20 PM.

#2 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,543 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:03 AM

:rofl: :rofl:

Can we sign Isiah to a DiPietro contract?? :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#3 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:05 AM

What will it take for Dolan to fire Isaih already? It just goes from bad to worse in NY.
Posted Image

#4 nmadd

nmadd

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 10:13 AM

They weren't running it up. Boston took an intentional shot clock violation at the end of the game instead of putting up another basket. The Knicks are just bad. Though they did put up a massive 18 in the last quarter. :evil:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users