eaglejelly

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 09:02 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

devils.nhl.com

Martin Brodeur and the New Jersey Devils are winning and gaining confidence. Now, they get to face a team they have not lost to in almost four years Friday night when the Montreal Canadiens visit the Prudential Center.

New Jersey (12-10-2) has won its last eight meetings with Montreal (13-8-3) dating to a 3-2 road loss on March 20, 2004. Since that defeat, the Devils have outscored the Canadiens 29-16, including 12-4 in 2006-07 to sweep the four-game season series.

New Jersey's domination of Montreal has been helped by outstanding play from Brodeur, who has a 1.98 goals-against average and a shutout while starting each game during the eight-game win streak. In 50 career games against the Canadiens, the three-time Vezina Trophy winner is 33-12-0 with five ties, a 1.74 GAA and seven shutouts.

Edited by eaglejelly, 30 November 2007 - 09:22 AM.

#2 puckrock

puckrock

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 09:10 AM

...Ya might want to read over the rule about posting full articles. I'd edit that post ASAP.
This is my 2012 Playoff signature.

#3 eaglejelly

eaglejelly

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 09:26 AM

...Ya might want to read over the rule about posting full articles. I'd edit that post ASAP.

Fixed

My 2nd GDT, I hope I can keep my perfect record. Because of our new baby, tonight will be the first game I will be at this season, I am really exited. I have to teach my wife only to have Babies in the off-season :evil:

#4 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 09:27 AM

LINE UP 3-4 CANADIENS PLAYERS IN A ROW, TAKE A RUNNING START AND IMPALE THEM ON YOUR HOCKEY STICKS SO THAT YOU GET HUMAN SHISH KEBOBS!
"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#5 xxchaznjxx

xxchaznjxx

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 09:50 AM

Let's Go Devils!

Six to feed our fix!

#6 nmadd

nmadd

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 10:02 AM

Let's Go Devils!

#7 zachattack9

zachattack9

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 10:33 AM

I shall be in attendence tonight :koolaid: . GO Devils!!

#8 Shapeshift

Shapeshift

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 10:34 AM

Tonight is MY first night at the Rock! I'm psyched. Because I live near Philly, I can't get up there too often. I'll be driving up to Hamilton and then hopping on the NE Corridor into Penn Station. I can't wait.
Let's make it SIX in a row!!!!!!!!!!
..Lost in S-S-So-South Jersey....since 2004
Eagles and Flyers and Phillies...OH MY!!

#9 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,862 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 11:08 AM

GO DEVILS!
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#10 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 11:18 AM

Lets go Devils!!!!
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : [color="purple"]"He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin

#11 Devs4LIFE

Devs4LIFE

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 11:49 AM

I will not be able to watch this game :(

GO DEVILS!
Posted Image

#12 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,323 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 11:52 AM

Go Devils! I'm nervous about this game, they are 1-3 when I attend so far this year but hopefully they improve upon that.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#13 ev0lemi

ev0lemi

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 11:57 AM

Not going tonight though i may try to score a last minute 10$ ticket if i can escape work in time.
---
Keeper of the Red and Black, Parise's first NHL goal and the smoking section outside of gate D.
"If you are going to go the TMI route you may as well take every exit!" - sammyk!

#14 BlueSkirt

BlueSkirt

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,844 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:18 PM

Tonight is MY first night at the Rock! I'm psyched. Because I live near Philly, I can't get up there too often. I'll be driving up to Hamilton and then hopping on the NE Corridor into Penn Station. I can't wait.
Let's make it SIX in a row!!!!!!!!!!

If its cold out, remember to walk through the Gateway Complex, it lets you out about 200 feet from the arena entrance.

It's a great place, make sure to check it all out.

#15 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:30 PM

Fixed

My 2nd GDT, I hope I can keep my perfect record. Because of our new baby, tonight will be the first game I will be at this season, I am really exited. I have to teach my wife only to have Babies in the off-season :evil:

Ummm, that will be a team effort for you both. :giggle:

LGD!!! :gd:

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#16 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:48 PM

LINE UP 3-4 CANADIENS PLAYERS IN A ROW, TAKE A RUNNING START AND IMPALE THEM ON YOUR HOCKEY STICKS SO THAT YOU GET HUMAN SHISH KEBOBS!

wow
Devils Fan: 1994-2012
Sharks Fan: 2012-?
Posted Image

#17 ||DevilsFanatic||

||DevilsFanatic||

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:58 PM

goo devillsss

come on lets go for 6 in a row wanna beat these fags :)

#18 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 02:56 PM

LETS GO DEVILS!
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#19 BigDrive_Score!

BigDrive_Score!

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 03:00 PM

Go Devils! I'm nervous about this game, they are 1-3 when I attend so far this year but hopefully they improve upon that.

Brian, I finally found my luck devils hat in the bottom of my closet! That thing has an amazing undefeated record(38-0-5-0 at CAA)! ...no wonder I started out 1-2 at the rock. Things are looking up >=]

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

#20 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 03:12 PM

You know I hate posting anything serious, but I didn't see this posted anywhere else in the thread...

According to a little tidbit on TSN, Carey Price is getting the start in net for the Habs tonight. I got to see a lot of Price last season (I do volunteer video work for an AHL team), and I think this kid's going to be special.

Just you wait.
"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users