Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:07 PM

gay...rangers?

remember this?

:haha2: :rofl:

Oh yeah that is really gay, I bet Esposito and the rest of the Rangers wish that stayed buried, that is why You Tube rules.
ALL-TIME Wins
Martin Brodeur 595

ALL-TIME Shuouts
Martin Brodeur 108

#23 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,154 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:33 PM

I hope he enjoys his puffy shirt.

But I dont want to be a (butt) Pirate!!!!!!

Edited by aylbert, 04 December 2007 - 10:33 PM.

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#24 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:25 AM

1) Isn't there another thread where a Rangers fan claims that it's always the Devils and their fans that bring up the Rangers, and that the Rangers and their fans are so high and mighty that they would never ever mention the Devs unless the two teams were playing each other? Well, uh, I wonder if he read this.

2) Good to see that Rangers season ticket holders are more concerned with how the team looks than with how they play.

3) I wonder if Avery has taught Gomer about crushed velvet.

4) Rangers suck.

Edited by DaneykoIsGod, 05 December 2007 - 04:11 AM.

Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#25 NJGionta14

NJGionta14

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:26 AM

Well I guess since he's now dressing the part of a New York Ranger, he must of left his stanley cup rings behind cause we know they don't go with dressing the part of a NY Ranger!

#26 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,739 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:34 PM

LMFAO
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

Our best players need to be our best players...

#27 xxchaznjxx

xxchaznjxx

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:40 PM

1) Isn't there another thread where a Rangers fan claims that it's always the Devils and their fans that bring up the Rangers, and that the Rangers and their fans are so high and mighty that they would never ever mention the Devs unless the two teams were playing each other? Well, uh, I wonder if he read this.

2) Good to see that Rangers season ticket holders are more concerned with how the team looks than with how they play.

4) Rangers suck.

was there a little lisp in avery's voice?

i luuuv cruthed velvet....

#28 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:22 PM

Crushed velvet link .... :o

oh
my
g*d

Avery is SUCH a 'mo! :unsure: He's not even cute even. :unsure: Trauma. At least all the superficial types I dated were sincere (sincerely wacked :smilegah: ). This dude I couldn't even tolerate talking to for 5 minutes *shudder*

Oh trauma :doh1: He is just the LAST thing Gomez needs... :rolleyes:

I'm here for the party

#29 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,470 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:44 PM

gay...rangers?

remember this?

Oh my GOD!
Thanks for belly laugh. :rofl:
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#30 daneyko_booster

daneyko_booster

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:44 PM

He always wore that baby blue shirt under his equipment. It was torn around the collar. It looked like moths got to it.

Actually FriesenKris, you may not be aware of this, but that blue shirt is in all likelihood his standard issue CCM blue shirt from junior hockey, it's a tradition/superstition to wear it into the bigs. You see them all around the NHL, and they're almost always looking ratty. Although it may sound unbelievable, some guys can stretch wearing that shirt they had from junior for years. When it wears out, they get another one and wear that until it disintegrates. Hockey players are like that.
Official Keeper of Ken Daneyko's missing teeth, Jeff Friesen's moustache, Shanahan's Pub in the CAA concourse (only place you could buy Guinness). Unofficial Keeper of Wayne Gretzky's perm.

#31 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 03:13 PM

Maybe "Rips" was a bit of a stretch, but still comical that the Rags would take (non-hockey related) cheap shots at us. God I hate that team.

I agree...that was weak...when I read rips NJ I was expecting far worse.

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#32 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 05:43 PM

crushed velvets not cool? * runs to the bathroom and changes out of her crushed velvet body suit and blossom hat..*
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#33 NJTank99

NJTank99

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 10:22 PM

Oh my GOD!

This one may be even worse, pairs Figure skating anyone

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related
ALL-TIME Wins
Martin Brodeur 595

ALL-TIME Shuouts
Martin Brodeur 108

#34 Troy from NJ

Troy from NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 11:15 PM

Betcha that cheap f*cker came back to Jersey to buy his bunny ears and spurs to save on sales tax.
"What's the difference between a catfish and Rangers Fan?
One is a low life bottom feeder that lives on the feces of others. The other is a fish"

Official Keeper of THE BUD LIGHT GOAL BAR
Posted Image

#35 ice dog

ice dog

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,044 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:17 AM

Oh my GOD!

you're welcome...lol!

jesus... :blink:

what a nimrod... :joker:
"Wendy...I'm home."
-Jack Torrance
Sherry Ross ‏@SherryDarlingNJ
"Little did we know the C on Parise's jersey stood for "C-ya, suckers!" Yes, I was fooled. And it is the collusion vibe that taints it."

#36 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,736 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:44 AM

I think they next giveaway against the Rangers should be those Avery glasses. It would be almost like a Hanson brothers giveaway night.

#37 ice dog

ice dog

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,044 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 02:35 AM

I think they next giveaway against the Rangers should be those Avery glasses. It would be almost like a Hanson brothers giveaway night.

i thought those avery avatars with him wearing those silly glasses were photoshop'd jokes...

he really wears them...lol!
"Wendy...I'm home."
-Jack Torrance
Sherry Ross ‏@SherryDarlingNJ
"Little did we know the C on Parise's jersey stood for "C-ya, suckers!" Yes, I was fooled. And it is the collusion vibe that taints it."

#38 Devs4LIFE

Devs4LIFE

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 03:13 AM

Well I guess since he's now dressing the part of a New York Ranger, he must of left his stanley cup rings behind cause we know they don't go with dressing the part of a NY Ranger!

Zing!
Posted Image

#39 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:10 AM

Hockey players' skill and abilities and performance are directly corrolated to how well they dress???

That's a new one for me. sh!t, I'd be a superstar hockey player if that were true.. haha :lol:

#40 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,470 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:55 PM

This one may be even worse, pairs Figure skating anyone

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

I hope those players were well-paid...

I would have loved to have been on the set for those commercials...I could just imagine the director saying, "OK, everyone find the gay zone...a little gayer...a little gayer...feel the gayness...gaaaaaaayyy...aaaaaaaaaand ACTION!"
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users