#81 Shtikl

Shtikl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:24 PM

:giggle: Clarkson's divine, everyone else is a false idol. :giggle:

(Sorry my choice of troll chow isn't haute cuisine, but this one's already stuffed anyway. :koolaid: )
We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses. -- Abraham Lincoln

#82 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,736 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:24 PM

Please don't feed the troll guys.

#83 AveryIsGay

AveryIsGay

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:43 PM

Way to go, to summarize the whole Devils fan base :rolleyes:

I went on a Ranger forum, and you know what? A ranger poster posted the Marty article, in which he said that Lundqvist,Luongo and..(I can't remember the other stud) belongs in the top 3 Goalies.
Those fans still called Marty bum, and a diver.

Should I go ahead and make them look like their whole Fanbase is just as homer as those Rangers posters replied about Marty? No.

Without seeing the post you read or knowing the guy's intentions, it is quite possible that he was talking about this season. If that's the case you can't argue for Brodeur being in the top 3 this season. Fact is, until last night's horrendous performance, Hank was in the Top 5 of every major goalie category. He was a huge reason why the Rangers weren't 0 for whatever at the start of the season. Brodeur, on the other hand, was below a .900 for a good portion of the season (last 8 excluding) and still isn't under a 2.00 GAA (which Lundqvist can't claim anymore either).
To the admin who changed my username from AveryIsGod to AveryIsGay, eat me.

#84 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 06:18 PM

Without seeing the post you read or knowing the guy's intentions, it is quite possible that he was talking about this season. If that's the case you can't argue for Brodeur being in the top 3 this season. Fact is, until last night's horrendous performance, Hank was in the Top 5 of every major goalie category. He was a huge reason why the Rangers weren't 0 for whatever at the start of the season. Brodeur, on the other hand, was below a .900 for a good portion of the season (last 8 excluding) and still isn't under a 2.00 GAA (which Lundqvist can't claim anymore either).

Hummm....

The guy talked about Brodeur being a BUM.
Outside of his stats....
Posted Image

#85 AveryIsGay

AveryIsGay

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 06:34 PM

Hummm....
The guy talked about Brodeur being a BUM.
Outside of his stats....

Simple minds make for simple arguments. I'm not here to defend stupid fans, regardless of team allegiance. Stupid people exist on both sides of the aisle.

Our discussion began when I made a generalization about "Devils Fans" as a whole, which you clearly didn't appreciate. It's just easier to say that than "the following Devils fans are stupid" and compile a list. I know where my statement was at fault.
To the admin who changed my username from AveryIsGod to AveryIsGay, eat me.

#86 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 06:40 PM

Simple minds make for simple arguments. I'm not here to defend stupid fans, regardless of team allegiance. Stupid people exist on both sides of the aisle

Our discussion began when I made a generalization about "Devils Fans" as a whole, which you clearly didn't appreciate. It's just easier to say that than "the following Devils fans are stupid" and compile a list. I know where my statement was at fault.

This is my exact point,.

All 30 fan bases have their stupid fans. But, I hate some one who's going to generalize a whole Fan base because of 1-2posters.

That's why I replied to you, since you generalize the whole Devils fan base, and I find it kind of "moron" to do that.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users