60 replies to this topic

#21 MDPucks

MDPucks

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 07:04 PM

Who's calling the plays for Pittsburgh? Andy Reid?

Down 3 TD's with 6:50 left they're running this drive like its the middle of the 1st quarter.

#22 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 07:27 PM

Who's calling the plays for Pittsburgh? Andy Reid?

Down 3 TD's with 6:50 left they're running this drive like its the middle of the 1st quarter.

hey its that conspiracy thing I bet the Steelers want the Pats to go 16-0 too... you know the haters will think of something
Posted Image

#23 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 07:44 PM

I'm done with Football this season.
Crowns the Patriots right now, I don't give a fvck.
Good bye Season,.(That was a boring season.)

Hey how did Clown steal Travis' login info?? :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#24 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 07:47 PM

I'M LOTCB!!

FEAR ME CRUSHER!!
Posted Image

#25 Vinnie

Vinnie

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:41 PM

The Seahawks trounced the Cardinals to win the toughest division in football ( :whistling: ) for the 4th straight year.

#26 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:09 PM

COME ON COLTS!!!
RUN IT UP!!!!!!!!! :boogie: :pray:

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#27 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:10 PM

COME ON COLTS!!!
RUN IT UP!!!!!!!!! :boogie: :pray:

HELL YEAH!!!

I HATE THE RAVENS.. BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I DO FOR THE PATRIOTS!!!
Posted Image

#28 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:14 PM

I don't care about either
I just need Manning and Adaai to negate the day Romo and Moss had :P

#29 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:28 PM

I don't care about either
I just need Manning and Adaai to negate the day Romo and Moss had :P

PFFF

Tu es pitoyable Crasher.. :P

I wanna excuse myself for my attitude after the pats-Steelers game. I'm dead sorry. I was so pissed off, byy the way we played, and who to we lost(... Can't hide it, I hate to death the Pariots.)

The Patriots beat us, congrats.

Nothing more to say.
Posted Image

#30 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:29 PM

I just want my $100 back that's reasonable :P

and it looks like I am in MOST excellent shape for the NJDevs COMEBACK I guaranteed... fvck Messier, now we have a guarantee to be PROUD OF!!! B )

#31 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,856 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:38 PM

What can I say? I'm cruel. :)

I watched bits and pieces of the early games.... god, Miami sucks. They kept saying throughout the game that the players kept thinking that some week things would click and they would get a win. Click? This team wouldn't make the playoffs up here!! I don't know how the Dolphins are supposed to move the ball on offense given that their quarterback drops the ball every second snap. Oi.

As for the Patriots game, this is the third game in a row where a team has really moved the ball against the New England D. Pittsburg's problem was just that they couldn't capitalize. Getting stopped on the goal line was a killer. The Patriots starting on said goal line and marching down the field was just further mutilation of the corpse.
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#32 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,883 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:11 PM

I just want my $100 back that's reasonable :P

and it looks like I am in MOST excellent shape for the NJDevs COMEBACK I guaranteed... fvck Messier, now we have a guarantee to be PROUD OF!!! B )

So long as Brees doesn't go too nuts tomorrow anyway. I'm surprised I'm even going to make the consolation bracket after two straight wins :P

My other fantasy team did make the playoffs but I'll probably be one and done, I was 9-0-1 against non-playoff teams and 0-4 against the playoff teams and I'm going against the top team :lol:
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#33 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 05:07 AM

44-20 ^_^ :clap: :rolling: :dance: :boogie: :yay:
So Say We All

#34 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:14 AM

44-20 ^_^ :clap: :rolling: :dance: :boogie: :yay:

they couldn't have let Manning and Adaai have ONE MORE DRIVE??? :rant:

#35 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:31 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry, I'm $ure when the Bills lose to Cleveland next week 34-24....there will be a similar post from yours truly :P

Be that is it may...he are some random ob$ervation$ from the clown....

1. Pats and Steelers did not suprise me based on the matchups. Forget the trash talking, the guy was a backup, and backups get exposes by great QB's, dumb comments aside. Trick play on 4th and 1 for the Steelers? What a terrible call (not that it would have made a BIG difference, but it would have been 31-20 or 31-21 with some time left)

2. Are the Lions the Bills of the NFC or what? That has a Monday-Night Dallas/Buffalo e$que feeling to it....I wonder if CRA$HER has come up for air after that game! :D

3. I cannot believe after starting 1-4 and with 13 players on IR, I will be at the bar Sunday watching the Bills with a REAL chance at a playoff spot if they beat Cleveland, I do not say this much, but kudos to Head Coach Dock Jauron and the Bills staff, they might not have a lot of talent, but they play hard almost every play.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#36 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:44 AM

they couldn't have let Manning and Adaai have ONE MORE DRIVE??? :rant:

Nah, thats a Patriot thing. Colts have a better class of Coach.
So Say We All

#37 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 01:44 PM

Nah, thats a Patriot thing. Colts have a better class of Coach.

Class my frozen big ass!!
I NEEDED ONE MORE PASSING YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

#38 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:06 PM

Class my frozen big ass!!
I NEEDED ONE MORE PASSING YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

A la the Tennessee 'we made the Super Bowl because of a FORWARD LATERAL' Titans in 1999? :o

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#39 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:09 PM

A la the Tennessee 'we made the Super Bowl because of a FORWARD LATERAL' Titans in 1999? :o

:P
ok ok ok, so I did a Buffalo Bills in my fantasy money league playoff run :rant:

BUFFALO STINKSSSSSSS!!!.... ok better!!!!

well unless Roddy White gets one pass for under 19 yards and FUMBLES IT :pray:

#40 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 05:28 PM

If Polamalu would have been, I think those 2plays(50+yards tds to moss and Gaffney...) wouldn't have happened.... Anthony Smith and Carter are both back-ups, so.. When I saw both trick plays I was like" TD".

@LOTCB... I really like seeing the Bills doing good, I always liked them a little bit and with their past, I kind of what them to suceed.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users