60 replies to this topic

#41 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:24 PM

Nah, thats a Patriot thing. Colts have a better class of Coach.

hey everyone needs a villian
Posted Image

#42 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:05 PM

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THE SAINTS IT'S TIME TO RUN THE GODDAMN BALL!!!!!

I swear to Christ if I lose my money league because Dungy is a Docuhe and then Sean Peyton runs up the Farooqing score someone is getting their ASS BEAT!!!!!!!!!! :rant:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#43 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,217 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:26 PM

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THE SAINTS IT'S TIME TO RUN THE GODDAMN BALL!!!!!

I swear to Christ if I lose my money league because Dungy is a Docuhe and then Sean Peyton runs up the Farooqing score someone is getting their ASS BEAT!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

You're fine so long as Brees doesn't throw for oh, three yards and another TD :blink: :rofl:
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#44 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:28 PM

YEAH I CAN COUNT ALL ON MY OWN THANKS!!!!!

THIS IS NOT THE KIND OF LOVE I DESERVE ON MY BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

hand that ball of motherfvckers!!!!

(not to mention Stecker scores and Brian makes the 4 seed in the playoffs!)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#45 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:32 PM

FIELD GOAL SAINTS!!!!

Maybe there is a shred of JUSTICE after all!!!! :rant:

#46 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,217 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:33 PM

Eh well guess you're safe now :P

It was exciting wasn't it? A few point difference between you being in and out and a few point difference between dr and Value for being in and out.

Edited by Hasan4978, 10 December 2007 - 11:34 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

#47 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:36 PM

Eh well guess you're safe now :P

It was exciting wasn't it? A few point difference between you being in and out and a few point difference between dr and Value for being in and out.

I have NO faith in this USELESS Falcon team doing anything, and Peyton not pulling a Belichicken if he gets the ball back... exciting my ass!!! If Tony Dungy had done the same damn thing then I'd deal with the score being run up... but being on BOTH ends of that in ONE week... I call bullsh!t :P

Least the right thing was done!!! (not to mention remember I got jobbed out of the playoffs LAST YEAR by six points too!! :rant:)

#48 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,217 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:39 PM

Ironically though it was Dungy's D that got you in the playoffs here, the 21 points last night gave you just enough of a cushion as it turned out.

Edited by Hasan4978, 10 December 2007 - 11:40 PM.

#49 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:40 PM

Well Dungy couldn't take THEM off the field at least! :P

this is not a good 15 minute period to talk rationally with me!!! :rant:

#50 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:44 PM

oh thank god... it's OVER

Guaranteed fufilled!!!!!

B )

thank GOD tomorrow is the get my big ass drunk night in birthday week... I now NEED IT!!!!!

#51 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:51 PM

and actually now that I screamed my head off at Clown on the phone.... :P

what won me the week was picking up Reggie Williams off waivers and his 15 points at the WR Spot since I freaked on Galloway!

#52 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 07:52 AM

Ok guys, I need some help.(its Crucial.)

In a 8man league, I finished 2nd, and next week its the Playoffs(Semi-Final , Week 15..)... Which RB would you play,...

Adrian Peterson(He Plays vs the Bears.) or Ryan Grant(He plays the St.Louis Rams DEF..)

??

My other Rb=LT.
Posted Image

#53 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:08 AM

and actually now that I screamed my head off at Clown on the phone.... :P

And I thought you were loaded!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#54 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,393 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:53 AM

COME ON COLTS!!!
RUN IT UP!!!!!!!!! :boogie: :pray:

You my friend...SUCK.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#55 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:54 PM

And I thought you were loaded!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah... I'm actually calmer when I'm loaded... after they get me all drunk tonight maybe I'll show you :P

You my friend...SUCK.

And you my friend unless you wanna give me my hundred bucks back for the entry fee of my money league just have to accept I needed one more passing TD of Manning to Adaai... nothing personal... just business!!!!

#56 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,393 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:09 PM

Nah... I'm actually calmer when I'm loaded... after they get me all drunk tonight maybe I'll show you :P
And you my friend unless you wanna give me my hundred bucks back for the entry fee of my money league just have to accept I needed one more passing TD of Manning to Adaai... nothing personal... just business!!!!

Didn't realize, I thought you just wished ill of my Ravens.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#57 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:19 PM

Didn't realize, I thought you just wished ill of my Ravens.

nah, I just needed 60 points from Manning and Adaai to get my $100 back and Duny took them out at 52! :rant:

#58 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:13 PM

Well the Playoffs are looming near, which means football Sundays are looking to end agh!! I hate this time of year for that Week 17 is always so sad and all.And now we totally find out whos the man and whos not, as the quest for the Super Bowl gets ready to BEGIN!!!

Thursday December 6:
Bears at Redskins:

Wow, what a wonderful train wreck this game was!! Both QBs get hurt, the first half was a hysterical series of punt, punt, missed FG, int, punt, missed FG, miss, kick, punt wham STUNNERvery much reminding me of the first time I saw these teams play in Sun Tavern 3-4 years ago where the game was so BAD it became FUNNY and anti-football was born as a terminology! Shame Todd Collins had to spoil the anti-football joy by coming out and playing WELL in replacement of Jason Campbell but someone needed to win this game and keep playoffs delusions alive and now well see what happens to the two QBs funny line fro Clinton Portis in the post-game and I feel the need to wrap this up on it My teammates gave me grief about wearing sleeves youre gonna put the ball on the ground if you wear sleeves in this cold and I turned in went.. hell I put the ball on the ground ANYWAY (you listening Willie Parker?)

Sunday December 9:
Miami at Buffalo:

How bad are the Dolphins? Think about this and think about what Ive said before that the top records across the board (Dallas, Green Bay and New England, who are a combined 3 losses on the year) and how their records and stats are over-inflated now because of all the bad teams in the league now think how BAD the bottom feeders in the league are now think.. MIAMI STILL HASNT WON A GAME worst team ever much? Now I put more of the blame and shame on this towards that little weasel Nick Sayban who couldnt coach with the MEN so he ran with his tail behind his legs to the college ranks where ten wins is a given (so yeah I say it ahhh PUUUSSAHHHAAYYY!!!) anyway, yeah more proof of your suck is having Buffalo blow you out!!

Dallas at Detroit:
Gah, boy did Dallas play like sweaty ripe man-ass in this one and the Lions played well, they ran the ball lots (Im still amazed that crackhead Mike Martz remembered that handing off the football IS an option) and it gave Dallas fits on defense the offense never got on track until Miles Austin had a nice long kick return at 10-0, and the Cowboys kinda settled from there but were still uphill fighting all game long (and I remember most of this game log cause I was texting play by play for most of the game) I do wonder a little if the NFL Mandate, of that any out of control hits on John Kitna (who certainly asked for it) might have made the Dallas D play a little tentative, but hey as a Cowboy fan for longer then most of YOU have been alive damn that was a FUN RIDE! A monster Witten day, some Tony Romo magic and a beast day by Marian Barber.. and LIFE IS GOOD!

Carolina at Jacksonville:
Carolinas just got NOTHING in the tank, and the Jaguars came in with something to PROVE Garrard was very effective and efficient, and passing to Reggie Williams.. not to mention Fred Taylor becoming #18 on the all-time rushing list (and think this guy has NEVER made a Pro Bowl either well cause he was always hurt) Jacksonville too is gonna be a pain in the neck football team come January (I hope youre ready San Diego!!)

Raiders at Packers:
And welcome back to the planet called Earth, Oakland Raiders... the Packers took out their ass whipping from the Cowboys on you and it wasnt pretty Favre played and got his TD, Ryan Grant showed what a pain in the neck hes going to be in January and the defense and return game did their pounding too wrap it all up mix with water and you have another one-sided flop of an ass whipping!!

Rams at Bengals:
The weather really put a damper on what could have been a fun game (then again so does the Rams playing their 3rd String QB hell maybe Mike Teel comes to the Rams to suck with Brian Leonard soon also!) and even with Carson Palmer not throwing a TD and 2 picks, the Bengals still find a way to win in the weather and 200 yards on the ground and since no one else really cares about this game I aint going crazy for it though imagine how dangerous the Bengals would be with ANY heart or coaching whatsoever!

Chargers at Titans:
This game did deliver even when it didnt look it was going to! Phillip Rivers got the HELL beat out of him and was in and out of the game for a bit (shocked to have no seen Billy Volek before now to be honest) even Vince Young got bounced in and out of this game but you thought it was all over when the Titans were up 14 on the Chargers late in the game, and the Chargers for the first time in their history explode for 3 straight TDs (though it was dumb of Lendale White to do the LT dance on his way into the end zone.. like the Patriots it seemed to wake up the beast, and the Chargers just exploded) and Phillip Rivers (for all the haters out there 11/17 127 yards and 2 TD in the 4th Quarter) MAYBE.. just MAYBE this is the turn the corner game for the Chargers

Tampa Bay at Houston:
You had to figure no Jeff Garcia not playing was going to catch up to the Bucs sooner or later and the Texans are a solid enough team to be able to cash in on it and they really did in this game, even Sage Rosenfelds is making a case for one of the hundred teams DESPERATE for a QB next year to take a flyer and a draft pick for him, winning his second start of the year and throwing 3 TD passes in the effort and to be fair the Texans had more to play for here then the Bucs (Tampa has the South locked up and the Texans are trying for their first ever winning season) sometimes we need to factor in more the desperation factor in a game then we really do!

Giants at Eagles:
A hideous ugly bad weather crappily played game though its funny how the worse the weather and the game the better Eli seems to get in the 4th Quarter (I am not convinced enough to wash away my doubts of him being a bad weather QB and all but hes a good God this game is ugly and we need to pull it out of our ass kinda guy) the Eagles were better with McNabb but once the Giants focused on Westbrook it was good game time even though it got a LITTLE scary with that 57 yard FG by Akers that hit the post like only Billy Guerin could back when it mattered in his career! Good win for the Giants that all but guarantees them the playoffs and a first round beating somewhere. And all but says bye bye to the Eagles and their hopes!

4pm:
Arizona at Seattle:

Tired, old in places, beat-up and injuries everywhere and put on the other side a team wanting to ice their division with a hungry defense, something to prove and a forgotten team with an offense that is passing ball as well as any team not called Dallas or New England and you get a full-scale WHIPPING (and if you look into the playoffs as long as they can avoid the Green Bay, and theyre going to be a pain in the neck) as for Arizona another year another season of coming up short least you can BUY tickets to the Super Bowl this time!

Vikings at 49ers:
When you hold Adrian Peterson to no yards in the game and still get your faces stomped in you must be the 49ers the defense ran crazy on the only team in the league more inept then the Dolphins and it was just lambs and slaughter. This let the Vikings give Tavares Jackson some practice throwing the ball (and hes getting better, this team plus a WR soon is gonna be a pain in the neck) and this was more coronation then football game, as the Vikings STOMP their way into a foothold on the wild card spot!

Browns at Jets:
An unwatchable bore until the end of the game when it got all weird... 4th and long, and Mangini opts for the field goal/onside kick play since he needs two scores to get back into the game... ok... and he GETS the onside kick... crazy enough (now I really feel for people who sat through this stinker only to LEAVE before it got watchable...)... Jets go down the field... ANOTHER field goal....another onside kick... Browns recover this and almost run it back... but they don't and Jamal Lewis rumbles into the End Zone to go up by 8... and the Jets get the ball back with all three time outs... and kick another field goal and try for another onside kick !?!?!? What the hell man ?!???! I guess the weather and the losing go to the Man-gina and he just brain farts (or has NO faith in his offense which I can see... Clemens seems to be nothing special so far), and the Browns hold on to win a BIZARRE game that no one could have seen end like this... well maybe defeated Jets fans :P

Chiefs at Broncos:
Man I know the Chiefs aint any good but they got SMOKED in this game and it wasnt even prettyDenver just ran pass and defended at WILL on this awful team and beat them into mild submission looks like its gonna be a long off-season for Herm as theres a lotta work to be done here (least the KC-Jets game looks FASCINATING right now)

Steelers at New England:
Three things you dont do in life never ask a fat lady, how many months preganant she is never charge me for liquor in Sun Tavern and never motivate this years Patriot team any more then needed they just came out and EMBARRASSED the Steelers moron safeties with delusions biting on play action passes on a team that runs four times a game. High school double lateral screen flea flickers leading to wide open 4th string WRa the Pats just OWNED you and there WAS NOTHING YOU COULD DO ABOUT IT but bask in your cheap beer so much for any delusions of grandeur from the 25 Steelers fans who showed up at Sun Tavern to see the Tin Foil Crumble!!!

8pm:
Colts at Ravens:
I pegged this one cold in my preview the Ravens blew their load in the Pats game last week and had NOTHING left in this one, and it was 23-0 in the first quarter (though I will NEVER forgive Tony Dungy pulling in the starters one drive too early and costing me the playoffs in my money league, and now not only do I not get my $100 back but I owe another $70 for roster moves very UN-birthday spirit like!!!).. this game had nothing and this game gave us nothing well we saw Troy Smith whoopee damned doo!

Monday December 10:
Saints at Falcons:
Come on I didnt even watch this one (but then again Raw was pretty fun this week) the expected happened.. though the way they Saints have been how DUMB was it to have Drew Brees play all game hell not like their top 2 back are on IR or something.least Chris Redman looked average, which makes him a Falcon starter until the can draft that Louisville kid this year. I spent way too much time on this game!

Week 14 Power Rankings:
AFC:
1. New England. Guarantee THIS
2. Indianpolis Look like they are back as well!
3. Jacksonville still better then the other 2 Division Leaders
4. Pittsburgh And that moron is STILL talking smack?!?!?!
5. San Diego sometimes you can be talented enough to make up for bad coaching I guess?

NFC:
1. Dallas what me worry??
2. Green Bay bouncing back with a vengeance!
3. Seattle best of the rest?
4. Tampa Bay yeah they lost, but they still have all the pieces
5. Minnesota who needs Adrian Peterson??

#59 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:06 PM

Wow Bobby Petrino just told the Falcons to fvck off, and goes to take the Arkansas job :blink:

Seems like most of this is DeAngelo Hall hate :P

#60 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:30 PM

Wow Bobby Petrino just told the Falcons to fvck off, and goes to take the Arkansas job :blink:

Seems like most of this is DeAngelo Hall hate :P

Petrino is a wu$$y.

Ok good job Bobby, he leaves an NFL job to go 7-5 in the SEC every year and have a grudge match in the International Bowl on ESPN 2 in which 87 percent of the 'fan base' that is even watching the game is watching you because they have you +4 in Las Vegas or an offshore betting account. Brilliant!!!

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users