64 replies to this topic

#61 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,003 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:11 PM

How about we have the water slides go from the bar in Belmar all the way to Newark? The Bar would have to be something like 2,000 stories tall to make it happen, but that would be the world's most kickass slide. We can call it the Atomic Wedgie Express. The second slide should be for Rangers fans only. It would be a good way to save on plumbing since we could just send all food and human bodily waste out through this slide. It should also let out into the Hudson, just like most sewers.

YES

#62 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 08:36 AM

I like this bar idea!!
Its Game Time! Are You Ready? Devils Hockey...Next!

NJDevs Keeper of the original 1987-88 Patrick Divison Champions banner, the Ken Daneyko banner, Devils Dawg's cape, 25th anniversary basher board ad, the Utica Devils, the Lowell Devils franchise, the Devils first win at the Rock, Newark Arena's first car-jacking victim, Lowell's pre-"Devil Dawg" mascot's cape, Sections 128 and 129 at "The Rock", Pork Sandwich at The Rock, Jumbotron clapping Godzilla, Mucho Nacho, Grant Marshall first edition Lowell Devils jersey, The first "Rangers suck" chant at the Rock (25th Oct. '07 at Bon Jovi), Bob Gilderstein, the PA voice from 2005-2007, NJ Iromen soccer team, and the Postponed and Continued Lightning/Devils game 1/8/10 and 1/10/10

"Elias, is going to chase it down. Right in front to Arnott, HE SCORES!!!!! JASON ARNOTT HAS SCORED AND THE DEVILS HAVE WON THE CUP!!! JASON ARNOTT!!! JASON ARNOTT has score and the Devils win it 2-1!!!!"-Mike Miller

"The Championship to New Jersey. The Devils win the Stanley Cup"! -Mike Emrick- -June 24, 1995

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#63 giodude

giodude

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:33 AM

How about we have the water slides go from the bar in Belmar all the way to Newark? The Bar would have to be something like 2,000 stories tall to make it happen, but that would be the world's most kickass slide. We can call it the Atomic Wedgie Express. The second slide should be for Rangers fans only. It would be a good way to save on plumbing since we could just send all food and human bodily waste out through this slide. It should also let out into the Hudson, just like most sewers.

Hahahahahahaha I just bursted out laughing at work and my boss gave me the strangest look. This made my day after a dissapointing night. Maybe since we made the SCF this year we'll actually have money to create this HELL of an idea!
Posted Image

#64 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:39 AM

Holy thread revival!
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#65 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:10 PM

I never saw this before! Best thread ever!

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users