95 replies to this topic

#81 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:12 PM

considering someone with admin powers changed his name from averyisgod to averyisgay, I'd say so :P

Ha! Didn't even notice till you pointed that out. That's some funny stuff right there.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#82 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,815 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:23 PM

considering someone with admin powers changed his name from averyisgod to averyisgay, I'd say so :P

Wow, I'm sorry... it's cute and all... but geeze, have we really stooped to THAT??

Not that I am EVER for taking the high ground, but the 5th Grade Defense of ooohh... I'm gonna use my admin powers to be cool??? Come ON, it's just not the way to handle it

and no this is not me going against the board for the sake of it......
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#83 Jas0nMacIsaac

Jas0nMacIsaac

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,373 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:35 PM

Really..I thought that was the main perk of being an admin...getting to flex your internet powers. I know thats what I have been gunning for all these years.

To AIG....what can the Devils say right now, rangers clearly have the better team IMO. I don't think New York has a playoff tested team though.
A true leader is one who knows when to step aside for others to lead.

#84 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,815 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:39 PM

Yeah it's a perk... and it's cute once, then dumb things get done (NLD Closed remember that??)... and then it becomes other silly little things... it blows out of control VERY fast

and while yes he's a troll, assface and retard... changing his poster name is:
1. childish
2. only makes him come back and sign up with a dumber name
3. encourages trolling friends of his to come too

and before you know it... the board goes to sh!t... you know... like July 1 was!!!!

it's not the way you handle the situation, that's all

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#85 Jas0nMacIsaac

Jas0nMacIsaac

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,373 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:43 PM

Yeah it's a perk... and it's cute once, then dumb things get done (NLD Closed remember that??)... and then it becomes other silly little things... it blows out of control VERY fast

1. childish

and before you know it... the board goes to sh!t... you know... like July 1 was!!!!

I was being sarcastic. It is very childish and I hope the admin's name remains undisclosed because I would lose quite a bit of respect for he or she as a person. I have a good idea who it was anyway though.
A true leader is one who knows when to step aside for others to lead.

#86 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,815 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:49 PM

I was being sarcastic. It is very childish and I hope the admin's name remains undisclosed because I would lose quite a bit of respect for he or she as a person. I have a good idea who it was anyway though.

ah ok
well... you got a 50/50 shot.. and my guess will NOT make it a POD :P

#87 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:52 AM

1. childish

:thumbsup:

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#88 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:17 AM

1. childish

Wow, I guess I'm the only one who got a chuckle out of it. Was it childish? Yes. But childish stuff is funny, to me at least. Like fart jokes.

It's just an online forum, people. I know the Devils just lost their second straight, but let's put aside the doomsday talk and go back to making fun of Avery's stupid glasses, unnatural love of crushed velvet, and injured limp wrist.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#89 Devs4LIFE

Devs4LIFE

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:27 AM

Gomez to Shanahan? More like Gionta to Madden, one timer SCORE!!!!! amirite?
Posted Image

#90 ice dog

ice dog

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,044 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 08:51 PM

I've always maintained that this boards administration and tech support is second to none... :thumbsup:
"Wendy...I'm home."
-Jack Torrance
Sherry Ross ‏@SherryDarlingNJ
"Little did we know the C on Parise's jersey stood for "C-ya, suckers!" Yes, I was fooled. And it is the collusion vibe that taints it."

#91 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,308 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:31 PM

really, changing his SN and not locking the thread is keeping "AveryIsGay" as a topic creator in the top 10. imo it's pretty childish by both the poster and who ever changed his name.

Edited by squishyx, 11 December 2007 - 09:32 PM.

#92 mackchi

mackchi

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:23 PM

Great Simpsons reference.

But on to my other point, I live in the moment. Past playoff series mean nothing right now. New season new opportunity.

very convenient to live in the now when all we would here from you Rags fans was that we never beat you in the playoffs yada yada yada.

Your pathetic franchise missed the playoffs for 7 years in a row with the likes of Gretsky and Messier and you still talk like you have this great think going on. You have been brainwashed. You are not the faithful...you are the ignorant to believe year in and year out that you have an awesome team....and MSG just keeps taking your money and brainwashing you.

You still talk about the 94 cup like it was yesterday...it was 17 years ago!!!!

WAKE UP FOOL!
LET'S GO DEVILS!

#93 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,389 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:34 PM

very convenient to live in the now when all we would here from you Rags fans was that we never beat you in the playoffs yada yada yada.

Your pathetic franchise missed the playoffs for 7 years in a row with the likes of Gretsky and Messier and you still talk like you have this great think going on. You have been brainwashed. You are not the faithful...you are the ignorant to believe year in and year out that you have an awesome team....and MSG just keeps taking your money and brainwashing you.

You still talk about the 94 cup like it was yesterday...it was 17 years ago!!!!

WAKE UP FOOL!

errrr....psst....13 years ago...............on their way to 54
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#94 mackchi

mackchi

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:22 AM

errrr....psst....13 years ago...............on their way to 54

my math is tainted... true....but maybe it was a prediction for a future post in 2011....

:giggle:
LET'S GO DEVILS!

#95 oconnellrules

oconnellrules

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:32 PM

No the trap still sucks, except we don't play a trap. And fine lets talk about the past, specifically 1994 when beating a rival in a playoff series led to a Stanley Cup not bragging rights on who didn't win the cup that year. Oh, sick burn!!!

And to everyone talking about Aves not being on the team next season, I highly doubt it.

Avery is minor league at best. I hope Gomez blows out his knee. Zach Parise is not on the All Star Ballot??!! What a joke?!

cmon marty

#3 #4 #27 #30 #26

#96 devils26

devils26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 02:41 PM

Zach Parise is not on the All Star Ballot??!! What a joke?!

He'll be chosen by the GM's to be in the all-star game even if he isn't on the ballot.

"The Devils always find a way to win, ... That will continue." -Scott Stevens
"I wouldn't think so. Nothing is broken. It's just a bruise." -Lou Lamoriello

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users