AveryIsGay

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:51 PM

Hahahahahahahahaha

We're 4-0-0 against you this year.

Gomez was the best forward on the ice all game, including a pretty set-up for GWG.

Stopped dead in your tracks during your win streak.

We break our 3 game skid against you.

Hank gets his 15th win and 5th shutout.

All in all an enjoyable evening.

Have a nice night.
To the admin who changed my username from AveryIsGod to AveryIsGay, eat me.

#2 NJTank99

NJTank99

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:57 PM

Hahahahahahahahaha

Gomez was the best forward on the ice all game, including a pretty set-up for GWG.

Have a nice night.

Well at least we got a point, 3 Stanley Cups since your pathetic one in 1994, and we didnt make this comerical

The True Rangers
ALL-TIME Wins
Martin Brodeur 595

ALL-TIME Shuouts
Martin Brodeur 108

#3 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,281 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:59 PM

http://www.nhl.com/n...e=StandingsPage

Our team has more points.

#4 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,511 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:01 PM

Hm, I'm pretty sure it's December, right?

Go get swept in a playoff series and accept the praise of the Ranger fans at center ice - after a SWEEP, when the Rangers were ABSOLUTELY dominated, they had the gall to meet at center ice and get a STANDING O from the pathetic Ranger 'faithful'

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#5 AveryIsGay

AveryIsGay

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:02 PM

Well at least we got a point, 3 Stanley Cups since your pathetic one in 1994, and we didnt make this comerical

The True Rangers

Not sure what a comerical is exactly. Also, I don't see what a video from the '70s has to do with tonight's victory against you.

#6 Devilsdude530

Devilsdude530

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:03 PM

Wow, if you really don't know what a commercial is, ugh, I just don't know...
Steve is now at Kukla's Korner, so check him out.

Keeper of Mr. Overtime, Patrick Elias.
Keeper of Johnny Oduya
Keeper of Kevin Weekes
Keeper of the NJ Rock 'n' Rollers
Keeper of The NHL On VERSUS and THE NHL On NBC

"Not every player is a Devil" - Lou Lamoriello

#7 metalfro44

metalfro44

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:05 PM

d00d, it is December. if this happens say in may, then you can talk all you want. but this i don not foresee.

#8 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,675 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:06 PM

I can't wait to see what this guy thinks of Avery when he leaves after this season.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#9 AveryIsGay

AveryIsGay

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:07 PM

Hm, I'm pretty sure it's December, right?

Go get swept in a playoff series and accept the praise of the Ranger fans at center ice - after a SWEEP, when the Rangers were ABSOLUTELY dominated, they had the gall to meet at center ice and get a STANDING O from the pathetic Ranger 'faithful'

Interesting you choose to put faithful in quotes. I'm pretty sure that giving a standing ovation to your team when they get knocked out of the playoffs defines faithful. Stop living in 2 years ago. You caught us on a losing streak when that happened. We just put you down in a win streak when you were on your high horses thinking nothing could touch you.

Wow, if you really don't know what a commercial is, ugh, I just don't know...

Well aware of commercials, not comericals.

#10 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,900 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:09 PM

Not sure what a comerical is exactly. Also, I don't see what a video from the '70s has to do with tonight's victory against you.

Yeah, well you can cram it with walnuts, ugly.

(surely someone will get the reference...?)

As for tonight's game, I'd be wary of popping off at the mouth until your team can have sustained success...playoff wins, things of that nature. Bragging rights earned in November and December last a few weeks, bragging rights earned in May and June last for years.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#11 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 27,511 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:09 PM

Interesting you choose to put faithful in quotes. I'm pretty sure that giving a standing ovation to your team when they get knocked out of the playoffs defines faithful. Stop living in 2 years ago. You caught us on a losing streak when that happened. We just put you down in a win streak when you were on your high horses thinking nothing could touch you.

right, i was pretty convinced the devils were never going to lose again - boy, the rangers and you taught me something tonight.

giving a standing ovation to a team that just got embarrassed defines sucker and lowered expectations - 20 other franchises would've been utterly ashamed of such a feckless, paltry showing - not the Rangers, they lapped up that praise for getting drubbed.

if i ever give a standing ovation to the devils for getting SWEPT in the PLAYOFFS by our biggest rival, i'm gonna become an NBA fan

#12 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:10 PM

That reminds me. Wasnt there some 4 games we had one against you a couple years ago? You know, when the stakes are a little higher? Ohh yeah i remember now. Enjoy.

#13 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 27,511 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:11 PM

Yeah, well you can cram it with walnuts, ugly.

(surely someone will get the reference...?)

naturally.

'whenever poochie is off-screen, everyone should be saying, 'where's poochie?'

#14 AveryIsGay

AveryIsGay

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:15 PM

naturally.

'whenever poochie is off-screen, everyone should be saying, 'where's poochie?'

Great Simpsons reference.

But on to my other point, I live in the moment. Past playoff series mean nothing right now. New season new opportunity.

#15 Sickman

Sickman

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:23 PM

This is great news for the Ranger fans. Now they can all meet at the Canyon of Heroes and watch the Rangers play hide the salami with each other.
New Jersey Devils - Three Time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003

" 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1!! And the oldest trophy competed for in North America, LORD STANLEY'S CUP, has made it's way through the Lincoln Tunnel! To the Meadowlands! To the Garden State! THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS ARE THE 1995 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!" Mike Miller, June 24th, 1995

" I have for some time been thinking that it would be a good thing if there were a challenge cup which should be held from year to year by the champion hockey team in the dominion" Frederick Arthur, Lord Stanley of Preston

#16 skeeter

skeeter

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:25 PM

Great Simpsons reference.

But on to my other point, I live in the moment. Past playoff series mean nothing right now. New season new opportunity.

Spoken like a true Philly fan, or fan of past and future failure in general. You gonna change your name to AveryIsGone in July? Congrats on a boring win. Betcha don't critcize that trap now, eh?
gallery_47_36_882.png
Keeper of Mike Miller's cracking voice
Keeper of Claude the trumpet guy
Keeper of Slapshot the fondlin' mascot

#17 SteveStevens

SteveStevens

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:28 PM

Hahahahahahahahaha

Have a nice night.

you know avery is as fragile as a piece of glass, whats he played, like 11 games?

#18 AveryIsGay

AveryIsGay

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:28 PM

This is great news for the Ranger fans. Now they can all meet at the Canyon of Heroes and watch the Rangers play hide the salami with each other.

Because you seem to be a fan of my favorite band I won't be angry with what you said and simply point out that it seems only when people have absolutely nothing legitimate to say do they have to resort to chiildish insults along the lines of "oh your team is g@y." I'll chalk it up to your sour mood.

#19 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,471 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:31 PM

Come on everyone, the all-star game hasn't happened yet, this is always the time when Ranger fans can enjoy their team. Sadly it then changes when the games become more important.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#20 AveryIsGay

AveryIsGay

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:31 PM

Spoken like a true Philly fan, or fan of past and future failure in general. You gonna change your name to AveryIsGone in July? Congrats on a boring win. Betcha don't critcize that trap now, eh?

No the trap still sucks, except we don't play a trap. And fine lets talk about the past, specifically 1994 when beating a rival in a playoff series led to a Stanley Cup not bragging rights on who didn't win the cup that year. Oh, sick burn!!!

And to everyone talking about Aves not being on the team next season, I highly doubt it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users