#181 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,534 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 12:17 AM

DAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ok, so when do we get to start slitting throats of kids who yell too much in the cheap seats?? :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#182 Kulags

Kulags

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 12:18 AM

When we're done slitting all the kids throats who yell too much in the expensive ones? :D
Official Keeper:
The Bouncing Souls' "Ole" as the Goal Song

#183 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 06:43 AM

That's some sick sh!te, but I gotta admit, that guy's work is sweet. He posted a video on youtube (I stumbled upon it) of a lot of his projects...he even did one of Chico (looked great, except for the Devil logo on the chest...it was a little shaky). Basically he takes McFarlane figures, customizes them, and puts them on ebay for $65 or so.

Found the link:

Chico's at the 2:40 mark.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 05 January 2008 - 06:54 AM.

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#184 NJTank99

NJTank99

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 11:08 AM

That's some sick sh!te, but I gotta admit, that guy's work is sweet. He posted a video on youtube (I stumbled upon it) of a lot of his projects...he even did one of Chico (looked great, except for the Devil logo on the chest...it was a little shaky). Basically he takes McFarlane figures, customizes them, and puts them on ebay for $65 or so.

Found the link:

Chico's at the 2:40 mark.

Impressive
ALL-TIME Wins
Martin Brodeur 595

ALL-TIME Shuouts
Martin Brodeur 108

#185 xsupjess

xsupjess

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 03:33 PM

DAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ok, so when do we get to start slitting throats of kids who yell too much in the cheap seats?? :P

how about you don't slit the throats of anyone?

#186 bondman99

bondman99

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 03:49 PM

No, there will be throat slicing. Those kids in the $10 sections were just too much for me. "Flyers suck" "Hit em" "Flyers Suck" all game. It gets annoying after awhile, especially when it comes from a whiny voiced 13 year old.
Posted Image

#187 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,534 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 05:06 PM

Spoken like the first victim :P

thin the herd I always believe!!!!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#188 xsupjess

xsupjess

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 10:56 PM

Spoken like the first victim :P

thin the herd I always believe!!!!

i don't think so. : )

#189 xsupjess

xsupjess

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 10:58 PM

No, there will be throat slicing. Those kids in the $10 sections were just too much for me. "Flyers suck" "Hit em" "Flyers Suck" all game. It gets annoying after awhile, especially when it comes from a whiny voiced 13 year old.

that wasn't us.

#190 lovesheenax

lovesheenax

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 11:12 PM

yeah, that wasn't us. we actually weren't really that loud that game.

#191 oohhhitskimx3

oohhhitskimx3

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 07:20 PM

I'm all for people being loud at hockey games, but there are certain things that are annoying. They are as follows:

A) Those long plastic trumpet horn things. They should be banned.
B) Air horns.
C) Teenage girls who have high pitched screams that are seemingly endless.
D) Five year old boys who have high pitched screams that are seemingly endless.
E) Random drunk guy who tries do to the Bauman chant. Over and over and over again.

this is very trueeee

Edited by oohhhitskimx3, 06 January 2008 - 07:21 PM.

#192 oohhhitskimx3

oohhhitskimx3

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 07:28 PM

Try this going on behind you.
Woman (I think visiting from Florida- Tampa Bay was playing the Devils last year at CAA) Talking loudly on cell phone to probably a child back home.

HI HONEY! I'M AT THE DEVILS GAME IN NEW JERSEY, YOU KNOW HOCKEY! PUT THE GAME ON THE TV! TRY CHANNEL 38(She kept repeating different channels then:) TRY ESPN. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE GAME ISN'T ON ESPN. (5 minutes of this harangue. Back to guessing channels. Finally the game is found.) 10 minutes of this: CAN YOU SEE ME? HOW ABOUT NOW? THE PLAY'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. YOU DON'T SEE ME?....I'M WAVING AT THE CAMERA. (She was sitting in row 8 of the upper deck.) Once that annoying phone conversation ended she proceded to talk about everything other than hockey (LOUDLY) to her seatmate the rest of the game.

i think thats really funnnyy

#193 oohhhitskimx3

oohhhitskimx3

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 07:33 PM

Since when is FORTY old??? :doh1:

Anyway, yeah, you can scream as loud and shrill as you want...but when someone punches you in the face, don't wonder why :fight: :rock:

ok yeah well i def think that no 40 year OLD is going to punch some 15 year old girl in the face. = ] thats just...really really stupid. theyd def be like arested or something

No prob. Would hate to see you girls go and do something drastic like become Rags fans. :D

haha the rangers are discusting. lmao. i would NEVER become a ranger fan. EVERRRR

#194 oohhhitskimx3

oohhhitskimx3

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 07:37 PM

DAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN

dude.. were not THAT annoying. godddd. and if people annoy you, then move. because we certainly wont. = ]

ok well that def wasnt us. because we dont sound like were 13. and we dont scream flyers suck all game

#195 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,900 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 07:40 PM

This thread is living entirely too long beyond it's purpose...

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#196 themiddle91489

themiddle91489

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 07:49 PM

This thread is sooooooo 2007 :rolleyes:
Attended Games: 2-1-1.
GDT's: 0-0.

#197 lovesheenax

lovesheenax

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:37 PM

This thread is living entirely too long beyond it's purpose...

This thread is sooooooo 2007 :rolleyes:

i def. agree with these 2, lol.

#198 oohhhitskimx3

oohhhitskimx3

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:51 PM

i def. agree with these 2, lol.

shut up. lmao

so 2007????? i dont think soo lmao

#199 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:24 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#200 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,594 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:41 PM

lol...lmao................omg
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users