202 replies to this topic

#81 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,927 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 12:17 PM

who puts mayonaise in a water gun. come on now, seriously.

if it offends someone I'll do it :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#82 oohhhitskimx3

oohhhitskimx3

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 01:51 PM

who puts mayonaise in a water gun. come on now, seriously.

yeah who does that??? thats pretty gross, discusting and immature..

#83 oohhhitskimx3

oohhhitskimx3

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 01:55 PM

Liar! You damn well know the age of consent is 16 in Jersey. :P :boogie:

ewww. nooooo. its actually 18. your all wrong

#84 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,943 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 08:55 AM

I was in section 227 for the 1st period until my dad I realized we were in the wrong section, so we moved to 226.. haha.. The big chant in our area was "How many cups does Buffalo have? ZEROOO.. ZEROOO.. How many cups does Buffalo have? ZERO.. ZEROOO."

I was in 225 and heard you guys...I sit behind the "Yeah Arlette!" girl. That was funny stuff.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#85 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,298 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:30 PM

ewww. nooooo. its actually 18. your all wrong

It really is 16 so your actually wrong.

#86 redruM

redruM

Hockey God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,566 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 02:03 PM

Have to be honest, the 5 Rangers Suck chants in the 1st period , were annoying...

isn't once a period enough??

209 & 208 were loud... I joined in every single Lets Go Devils chant .. too bad the rest of the arena does not!!
Posted Image

2006 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2006 JHL CHAMPION!!
2005 CHAMPION of the 1st Annual NJDevs Fantasy Wrestling League!!!
2005 Finalist 1st Annual NJDEVS Fantasy Baseball League
2005 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2004 LockOut Trivia CHAMP!!!

Keeper of The original Welcome to Hell Forum, Jimmy Dowd, Brian Rolston, "Christmas Tree" Jersey's and the Original Trade Documents of the FREEZE man!!

BOM U11G Dynamite

Posted Image

#87 oohhhitskimx3

oohhhitskimx3

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 02:13 PM

It really is 16 so your actually wrong.

ok whatever.

Have to be honest, the 5 Rangers Suck chants in the 1st period , were annoying...

isn't once a period enough??

the rangers suck things are the best part. lol

#88 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,521 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 02:13 PM

ok whatever.

Ah, it was only an important point when you thought you were right. I'll let SH know. :rofl:
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#89 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 02:16 PM

What no group mug shot!!!!

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#90 DevilNurn

DevilNurn

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,133 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 02:18 PM

I was in 225 and heard you guys...I sit behind the "Yeah Arlette!" girl. That was funny stuff.

I'm in 230 and there's a guy in 231 that does it too. I find it funnier when it's not her and he's like "WHERE'S ARLETTE!?"

#91 Crisis

Crisis

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 03:34 PM

yeah who does that??? thats pretty gross, discusting and immature..

So is your spelling.
"People said his brain was infected by Devils."
Posted Image

#92 Winona Ryder

Winona Ryder

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 03:55 PM

So is your spelling.

Because spelling is so important on message boards.

#93 SteveStevens

SteveStevens

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 03:56 PM

Man, i havent gone into this thread until just now and its entertaining as anything.

#94 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,223 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 04:39 PM

Yeah I didnt start it though, some couple guys in the lower sections in 227 did
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#95 ev0lemi

ev0lemi

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 05:23 PM

I was in section 227 for the 1st period until my dad I realized we were in the wrong section, so we moved to 226.. haha.. The big chant in our area was "How many cups does Buffalo have? ZEROOO.. ZEROOO.. How many cups does Buffalo have? ZERO.. ZEROOO."

*lightbulb*

I was trying to figure out what you were saying during that chant but we couldn't figure it out in 228!

and Crasher, mayo in general is GROSSSSSSSSS, water gun or otherwise! Don't get kicked out of our new home just yet!

Big ups to any fan who makes noise at games, it totally pisses me off when people get all upset for me yelling myself hoarse every game. It's a HOCKEY game! Let's show the team we're there for them.
---
Keeper of the Red and Black, Parise's first NHL goal and the smoking section outside of gate D.
"If you are going to go the TMI route you may as well take every exit!" - sammyk!

#96 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,927 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 05:30 PM

and Crasher, mayo in general is GROSSSSSSSSS, water gun or otherwise! Don't get kicked out of our new home just yet!

Big ups to any fan who makes noise at games, it totally pisses me off when people get all upset for me yelling myself hoarse every game. It's a HOCKEY game! Let's show the team we're there for them.

Well:
1. Gross was the intention... annoy me and I will skeeve you back in the most repulsive way possible
2. you should see the guys who keep trying to take the banister out from the steps :lol:
3. a lil mayo is good for them.... it gets gross if you add water and vasoline to it... then it's very "something about mary-esque!!"

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#97 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 06:34 PM

3. a lil mayo is good for them.... it gets gross if you add water and vasoline to it... then it's very "something about mary-esque!!"

I don't even want to know :blink:

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#98 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,927 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 02:00 AM

I don't even want to know :blink:

if you didn't want to know you'd have ignored the thread :P

#99 xsupjess

xsupjess

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 10:11 PM

if you didn't want to know you'd have ignored the thread :P

excuse me buddy but if you don't want to hear people screaming then i suggest you go to a ballet or something, not a hockey a game. and as for the mayo in the water gun that's just weird. who the hell thinks of that as payback for someone screaming.

#100 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,917 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 10:19 PM

who the hell thinks of that as payback for someone screaming.

Crasher, obviously. :rolleyes:

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users