12 replies to this topic

#1 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:40 PM

I am trying to save my edit to the keeper thread and it keeps just giving me a page with this on:

"74.76.82.85 And you are?"

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#2 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:49 PM

I have tried copying the post to notepad exiting the thread and going back in and re-editing and I get the same thing, but clearly I can post normally.....odd.

I can quick edit this post fine.

And I can full edit it too.

OK, I'm thinking I may have hit the post length limit on the keeper thread.......the edit just won't go through no matter how I try.

Edited by ThreeStars, 13 January 2008 - 11:02 PM.

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#3 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,615 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:20 PM

OK, I'm thinking I may have hit the post length limit on the keeper thread.......the edit just won't go through no matter how I try.

'Tis entirely possible... that's one long post.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#4 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:25 PM

:(

Posted Image

#5 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,615 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:30 PM

To make matters worse, I tried updating the setting that governs post size and it's not letting me. Maybe DM can try it when he gets the time.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#6 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:49 AM

OK, I tried posting this last night, but I was getting some sort of error. Anyways, if it'll make things easier for you guys, I can simply make a new Keepers thread and post the different sections as different posts. That should negate the post length limit, unless people go crazy. If this is a good option, can you lock the other thread and I'll put the new one up. Many thanks.

Edited by ThreeStars, 14 January 2008 - 10:51 AM.

Posted Image

#7 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:36 PM

I get the same message some times. That IP message is a file I made to show when you hit a page that doesn't exist. I think the server move we had a couple of weeks ago screwed up some random files and causes the message.

I am also unable to change any settings Rowdy... interesting.

#8 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:20 PM

I got the forum guys involved and they claim to have fixed the issue. If anyone still is experiencing problems let me know. Thanks!

#9 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:27 PM

I was finally able to post -- 1 line at a time :evilcry:
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

#10 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 05:33 AM

The old-school skin seems to be missing.
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#11 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 07:41 AM

Sorry Don, I disabled that when I was trouble shooting with El D. I will re enable it.

#12 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 07:44 AM

El D I seriously increased the post size allowed. Are you gettin an error ?

#13 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:55 AM

:clap: Yay, my edit worked. Muchas gracias DM. You are wonderful :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users