• 12,607 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:18 AM

Fixed Cecilia's laptop... check

Cecilia, you're breaking my heart
You're shaking my confidence daily
Oh, Cecilia, I'm down on my knees
I'm begging you please to come home
Come on home
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#3462 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:25 AM

Cecilia, you're breaking my heart
You're shaking my confidence daily
Oh, Cecilia, I'm down on my knees
I'm begging you please to come home
Come on home

(just got really grateful I didn't post this until AFTER she left :P)
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#3463 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:41 AM

Fixed Cecilia's laptop... check
(also told her about the two pages on here about the brain shots :P)

Going to possible free lunch... next

Side job in Roseland....

Hockey in Short Hills/Milburn...

sounds like a 3-star day to me!

Not bad sir. I just walked the dog and made him lunch. Now I'm eating some lunch and waiting for Amy to get here then going up to the hospital with her to see my mother, then getting the little sis from school.

#3464 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:44 AM

So what's up for today?

Working til 2. Going to the gym to talk with the trainer.... and then a lot of nothing lol Hope your mom's doing well today. :)

Official keeper of: Kevin Clark, Dr. Murray Seltzer,
The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp.

#3465 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:29 PM

Well put a check next to my free lunch

(and BTW, if you cared Cecilia spoke nicely about all who came Sat Night :thumbsup:)

Off to Roseland... money, money... yeah yeah... money, money... yeah yeah!!!

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#3466 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:02 PM

Well put a check next to my free lunch

(and BTW, if you cared Cecilia spoke nicely about all who came Sat Night :thumbsup:)

Off to Roseland... money, money... yeah yeah... money, money... yeah yeah!!!

oh, way to ignore me at the Devils game-- I saw you down from practice and shouted "yo crasher!! it's mb!! yo crasher!!" and you looked at me, didn't change expression or anything, and then looked away. Hmph.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#3467 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:10 PM

oh, way to ignore me at the Devils game-- I saw you down from practice and shouted "yo crasher!! it's mb!! yo crasher!!" and you looked at me, didn't change expression or anything, and then looked away. Hmph.

I THOUGHT I heard something .... so I looked (I think I was expecting my friend Paul too)... but I didn't see anyone react... so I went back to warmups... :noclue: ... oh well???

I've never deliberately ignored anyone at a game...

well maybe when I saw my ex when I was still dating her :P

but she doesn't count

(and I think cupcake understands the why on that :whistling: :whistling: )

BE LOUDER SON
remember I sit amongst noise-making PROFESSIONALS

(who invaded the Crazies Section last night!! :unsure: )

#3468 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:09 PM

Roseland done... time to go home and make my water for hockey B )

I needed to bump this past the damn concerts thread :P

#3469 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,771 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:54 PM

Hell yea class cancelled, see you guys at the rink!!
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#3470 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:56 PM

Hell yeah see you at 6!!

#3471 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:12 PM

:thumbsup: :boogie:

Edited by CRASHER, 08 April 2009 - 04:17 PM.

#3472 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:18 PM

(fvcking hate typos when being too lazy to find smileys in the list :P

#3473 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:34 PM

2 hours in the gym hell yeahhhhh! I did the Sutter bike program. LOL!

And pfft.... Crasher doesn't understand that not everyone feels the need to scream their lungs out to be heard. He's deaf. Hahahahaa.

#3474 raistlinmajere30

raistlinmajere30

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:46 PM

-deleted-

Edited by raistlinmajere30, 30 June 2013 - 12:54 AM.

Janelle
"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

#3475 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:14 PM

And pfft.... Crasher doesn't understand that not everyone feels the need to scream their lungs out to be heard. He's deaf. Hahahahaa.

Excuse me miss creator of the legend of Section Two-oh-Ten :P

3 hours of hockey.... put Andrew's lil fan club to sleep (I had to keep telling them he scored to get them to cheer :lol: )

#3476 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:17 PM

3 hours of hockey.... put Andrew's lil fan club to sleep (I had to keep telling them he scored to get them to cheer :lol: )

I actually scored most of my goals on the other goalie tonight. I guess I wanted to be nice to you. My fan club of Amy Katanni and Chelsea were good. Chelsea was the ball-getter!

#3477 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:22 PM

I actually scored most of my goals on the other goalie tonight. I guess I wanted to be nice to you. My fan club of Amy Katanni and Chelsea were good. Chelsea was the ball-getter!

Coming into the conversation late, can I assume the embolded section of the post isn't just a potty-brain conundrum?

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#3478 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:23 PM

yes we approved of that and I DID thank her every time

I think it's funny you met Mike like three times and you seem to hate him already :lol:

that last game was FUN flopping all around!!!

#3479 LA03

LA03

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:24 PM

Yea I have the same problem, I just lay in bed and start thinking about everything.

This right here is my problem. I used to do yoga a lot in college and I really need to start up again. I used to be able clear my mind pretty easily when I was doing yoga, but now my thoughts are all over the place when I'm trying to sleep. It's like as soon as I lay down I start thinking about alll the stuff I need to do, things that aren't going well etc. etc.

How nice of you to include me too... :P You can always add us back ya know...I thought us at NJDevs were like family to you! :P

Haha, welll I have been lurking here/posting here for awhile. I guess I should trust you guys aren't crazy psychos. ;) I just realized I never deleted Andrew haha oops.

I'm impressed! I haven't been to a gym in FOREVER. I don't think I'll be back in one anytime soon. I have no motivation lately.

:( Ugh, next week I gotta go for an ultra sound thing and some kind of scan to see if I have tumors anywhere on me. I'm scared sh!tless and since I can't get a female doctor.. extremely uncomfortable about having the whole no-clothing thing going on around a male doctor.

ICCKKKKKKKKK! :puke:

Aww.. I hope everything is okay! Yeah I hear you about having a male doctor, but just remember they're doing exams like that all day and they aren't even fazed. Why can't you get a female?

I'm really excited for the game on saturday. I'm finallllly going to be at a game early enough to go take some pics during warm ups with my new camera!

#3480 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:27 PM

Creator of the legend of Section Two-oh-ten?!!?!?! I was just running with it.... I just said it was mythical and I believe we agreed it was the press box section. lol

And yeahhhh sure I'm sure he rocked you. :D :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users