8761 replies to this topic

#4321 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:27 PM

Hell's Kitchen is all kinds of awesome too. When I had time, it was a nicely timed Thursday to be on FOX at 9 PM, then switch to USA for 10 PM's start of Burn Notice.
VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#4322 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:31 PM

Ramsey's kitchen nightmares are far better than Hell's Kitchen and sadly true to life of the kitchen I've been in that are located in the UK.

OMG that show is just as crazy. I always love how he goes in there and they try to make it seem like leaving chicken out for days in funk is alright. He's fvcking hysterical on that one. I love that one as well.

See, I got into Entourage late...within the last two seasons. I don't think I've even seen the first one yet.

Amanda (the one who's usually at games with me, and the bar) is really into that time period - actually, she's really into English history in general. As such, it's kind of been drawing my interest lately as well. And since it's a relatively new show (second season? third?) it seems like something I could catch up on by renting the DVDs first.

It's in the third season. I have the DVDs if you ever wanna borrow them.

My favorite shows:
Scrubs
Supernatural
Will & Grace (shut up... lol)
King of Queens
Project Runway (the last season BLOWED)
Top Chef (I haven't seen the most recent season)
The Tudors
Secret Life of the American Teenager
Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends
Most Haunted/Ghost Adventures
I think that's about it......

Official keeper of: Kevin Clark, Dr. Murray Seltzer,
The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp.

#4323 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,913 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:34 PM

OMG that show is just as crazy. I always love how he goes in there and they try to make it seem like leaving chicken out for days in funk is alright. He's fvcking hysterical on that one. I love that one as well.

It's in the third season. I have the DVDs if you ever wanna borrow them.

My favorite shows:
Scrubs
Supernatural
Will & Grace (shut up... lol)
King of Queens
Project Runway (the last season BLOWED)
Top Chef (I haven't seen the most recent season)
The Tudors
Secret Life of the American Teenager
Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends
Most Haunted/Ghost Adventures
I think that's about it......

I might take you up on that DVD offer eventually.

I watch Top Chef occasionally, but Next Food Network Star more often (not really sure why...).

Also, I forgot about Ghosthunters, though it has kind of sucked for the past season or two.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#4324 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,981 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:37 PM

Cupcake, who do you want to win this season? I like Danny, Paula is okay... I can't STAND Ben or Andrea.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#4325 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:39 PM

My shows:

SCRUBSSSSS
Seinfeld
Entourage
Colbert Report
Daily Show
King Of Queens
Friends
Wondershowzen (if anyone knows what that is)

#4326 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:42 PM

Cupcake, who do you want to win this season? I like Danny, Paula is okay... I can't STAND Ben or Andrea.

edit: I haven't seen much of this season of Hell's Kitchen because I haven't really been home to see it. But my mom told me Danny is really good.

#4327 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,981 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:44 PM

My b, I didn't see your edit.

Posted Image

#4328 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,981 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:46 PM

So nobody else watches Chuck? Or Big Bang theory? I LOVE those shows.

Posted Image

#4329 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:47 PM

Come on down to Sun Tavern tonight! I warn you, if you don't, you will probably have a very mean incriminating picture drawn of you.

#4330 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,981 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:48 PM

God, I wish I could drink... I wish I could drive... and I wish to hell my parents would let me alone at a bar in an area they've never been before in their entire lives so I could watch the game. But since neither of the aformentioned wishes will come true in the next 2 hours, I'm at a loss :(

Posted Image

#4331 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:51 PM

Hey look at it this way man. You can always stay home and come on the board and hate on us. Seems like you really enjoy yourself.

#4332 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:52 PM

God, I wish I could drink... I wish I could drive... and I wish to hell my parents would let me alone at a bar in an area they've never been before in their entire lives so I could watch the game. But since neither of the aformentioned wishes will come true in the next 2 hours, I'm at a loss :(

I don't drive either. We arrange these things. And I sincerly appologize for being a bitch and posting mean things while slightly intoxicated on here about you.

#4333 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:53 PM

DISCLAIMER for MB30. I don't like to use sarcastic faces or let you know I'm just kidding when I take shots at you. It's more fun if you think I'm a complete a$$hole before I let you know I'm just messing with you ya crazy bastard.

#4334 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:54 PM

Not sure yet, purchase was announced yesterday, but it very well could. DL a copy now for safe keeping!

Good thing I already have one eh

Come on down to Sun Tavern tonight! I warn you, if you don't, you will probably have a very mean incriminating picture drawn of you.

HAHAHAHA
Those are fvcking collector's editions!!!!

Well we don't serve minors (ok... I don't slip drinks to guys... shut up ... Brian knows who I mean :P)

You're going to a second home to watch hockey with friends... who will only punch you.... once...... each B )
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#4335 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:56 PM

HAHAHAHA
Those are fvcking collector's editions!!!!

You're going to a second home to watch hockey with friends... who will only punch you.... once...... each B )

THEY ARE COLLECTOR'S EDITIONS! We should have signed it before we gave it to you. damn!

It is like a second home!

#4336 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,981 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:01 PM

If you guys are still around in 2 years, I'm SO there! :P

Posted Image

#4337 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:09 PM

If you guys are still around in 2 years, I'm SO there! :P

please I've been going there since 03
I ain't ready to stop now!

actually the way Andrew drives he should head on his way to get you now :lol:

Edited by CRASHER, 21 April 2009 - 04:11 PM.

Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#4338 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:12 PM

Next Friday or Saturday road playoff game I am at the Tavern, its only 2 exits from me! I'll get someone to go, even if I need to tell a little white lie about our reasons for going.

as for my favorite tv shows:
Lost
South Park
Family Guy, though its gotten too preachy this season
Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives
Man vs. Food
Monday Night Raw

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#4339 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:21 PM

My parents had a really good plan of action.

I could drink at 11 with dinner... A cup of wine or beer depending and usually NOT everyday or every other...

At 18 I could drink whenever I wanted, but I was not allowed to leave the hosue that day if I was going to drive. I applaud them for allowing this and I never once abused that rule. When I got to college "drinking" was not as cool and I concentrated on school work first. I think if more parents did this, policed their kids, underage drinking issues, DUI's, and detox visits would be down. The trust factor could be raised as well to help that bond that teenage years didn't always have. I was an only child who was not handed a car or much of anything else and I am thankful of it. I saw a lot of friends whose parents were strict with the booze and they did poorly, didn't complete, or turned into an exotic dancer because of it (the last one is a great story).
Game Worn Devils Collector! Please contact me concerning all things: Tom Chorske, Patrik Elias, David Hale, Bobby Holik, Jamie Langenbrunner, Grant Marshall, Kirk Muller, & Brian Rolston.

#4340 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:24 PM

I might take you up on that DVD offer eventually.

I watch Top Chef occasionally, but Next Food Network Star more often (not really sure why...).

Also, I forgot about Ghosthunters, though it has kind of sucked for the past season or two.

Chef/Culinary shows are not as much fun when you are in the business. It is easy to get burned out putting in 60-80 hours a week. I'm ready to leave the field and sadly there is very little left in food that hasn't already been done. Fusion cusine used to be the hot new hope for food, but that ended in the early 2000's... Now we have a brand new trend that combines science and food. It is really in it's infant stages still, but beyond that (honestly) it has all been done before.

Try looking at: Wylie Dufresne and Molecular gastronomy.

Edited by Chorske17, 21 April 2009 - 04:32 PM.

Game Worn Devils Collector! Please contact me concerning all things: Tom Chorske, Patrik Elias, David Hale, Bobby Holik, Jamie Langenbrunner, Grant Marshall, Kirk Muller, & Brian Rolston.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users