Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:17 PM

:wub:

THAT was quick.
Game Worn Devils Collector! Please contact me concerning all things: Tom Chorske, Patrik Elias, David Hale, Bobby Holik, Jamie Langenbrunner, Grant Marshall, Kirk Muller, & Brian Rolston.

#4402 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:19 PM

THAT was quick.

He told me Pat said that via AIM and I figured he was going to write it. I was waiting for it. hahahahaaa I've been staring at him all night anyway... pfft.

Official keeper of: Kevin Clark, Dr. Murray Seltzer,
The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp.

#4403 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:21 PM

He told me Pat said that via AIM and I figured he was going to write it. I was waiting for it. hahahahaaa I've been staring at him all night anyway... pfft.

All I had to stare at was a room temperature Guinness and a loss. So did you get digits, a wink, a lap dance? What?

I suck. The people here in south central PA are either Flyer fans (Boo!), Caps fans (not the worst), Penguin fans (the worst fans I've ever met including Rags fans), and/or don't give to craps about hockey. It is a sad state of affairs.

Edited by Chorske17, 21 April 2009 - 11:23 PM.

Game Worn Devils Collector! Please contact me concerning all things: Tom Chorske, Patrik Elias, David Hale, Bobby Holik, Jamie Langenbrunner, Grant Marshall, Kirk Muller, & Brian Rolston.

#4404 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,886 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:24 PM

All I had to stare at was a room temperature Guinness and a loss. So did you get digits, a wink, a lap dance? What?

I suck. The people here in south central PA are either Flyer fans (Boo!), Caps fans (not the worst), Penguin fans (the worst fans I've ever met including Rags fans), and/or don't give to craps about hockey. It is a sad state of affairs.

Move eastward and northward?

I'm with you on Penguins fans. I can stomach most other fans, Penguins fans...they get me ornery.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#4405 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:28 PM

Lame. No, I didn't get much except for the picture. I kinda wussed out. :noclue: I had Crasher ask after I left.

And yes, you suck. :P Just kidding, big brother. :)

#4406 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,860 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:37 PM

How long, how looooooonnng will I slide

#4407 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:41 PM

I kinda stayed at the bar till the 2nd period of the Ducks game

though least the Sun Tavern staff likes this group much more then the original group of people (well aside of Rich and Brian... who by the way owes my $7 for his share of the pizza!!! :rant: )
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#4408 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:41 PM

Lame. No, I didn't get much except for the picture. I kinda wussed out. :noclue: I had Crasher ask after I left.

And yes, you suck. :P Just kidding, big brother. :)

Okay, Never wuss out. Next time (if you see him again or another guy). Just do it. You have nothing to lose. Guys am I right? IF a cute young lady came up to you said, "listen, I saw you over here and you looked kinda' cute so I wanted to come over and give you my number..." Just from those words and a smile, it can go anywhere... maybe he's into you and you get a date, maybe he has a squeeky voice and your like..."NO THANKS"...maybe you make a new friend... maybe ANYTHING. As a guy, I don't know what I would do if a girl ever did that to me other than drop my jaw and be really flattered. The situation would definitely have my interest and have absolutely NOTHING TO LOSE! Just remember confidence!

#4409 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:43 PM

*has his number cause I fixed his computer :P *

he said he MIGHT try to switch to work Sunday Night!

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#4410 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:44 PM

Move eastward and northward?

I'm with you on Penguins fans. I can stomach most other fans, Penguins fans...they get me ornery.

Easier said then done... You know the housing issues right now... It is a buyers market... but unless you are first time home owner coming into it, you'll also be a dreaded "seller" in the market too!

#4411 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:44 PM

I kinda stayed at the bar till the 2nd period of the Ducks game

though least the Sun Tavern staff likes this group much more then the original group of people (well aside of Rich and Brian... who by the way owes my $7 for his share of the pizza!!! :rant: )

Except for Matt who kept putting this loss on my head just because I was trying to be funny and say HAHA RANGERS SUCK. He totally turned the tables on me. :(

Okay, Never wuss out. Next time (if you see him again or another guy). Just do it. You have nothing to lose. Guys am I right? IF a cute young lady came up to you said, "listen, I saw you over here and you looked kinda' cute so I wanted to come over and give you my number..." Just from those words and a smile, it can go anywhere... maybe he's into you and you get a date, maybe he has a squeeky voice and your like..."NO THANKS"...maybe you make a new friend... maybe ANYTHING. As a guy, I don't know what I would do if a girl ever did that to me other than drop my jaw and be really flattered. The situation would definitely have my interest and have absolutely NOTHING TO LOSE! Just remember confidence!

:unsure: I'm so new at this.... it's crazy. Last time, it was just a few messages via MySpace and it just fell in my lap. Actually doing something = hard work. I appreciate the advice though!

*has his number cause I fixed his computer :P *
he said he MIGHT try to switch to work Sunday Night!

Don't get my hopes up. :P And of course you would have his number to torture me with jerkface. :angry:

Edited by cupcake23, 21 April 2009 - 11:56 PM.

#4412 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,886 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:46 PM

Yep, what he said. I'd kill for a cute girl to give me her number. Of course, I also don't look like any hockey players. At least none of the good-looking ones.

Easier said then done... You know the housing issues right now... It is a buyers market... but unless you are first time home owner coming into it, you'll also be a dreaded "seller" in the market too!

Yes, this is very true. Also, housing costs are still friggin' ridiculous here. You'd wind up in a place half the size for twice as much, most likely.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.

#4413 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:46 PM

Except for Matt who kept putting this loss on my head just because I was trying to be funny and say HAHA RANGERS SUCK. He totally turned the tables on me. :(

Don't get my hopes up. :P And of course you would have his number to torcher me with jerkface. :angry:

Remember my bartenders are used to ME... they know to come armed for bear when i walk in (well except Cecilia and Amanda I am only bitchy to them on football Sundays and it stops when the games I want are put on)

Next time... no taunting the enemy.. TASK AT HAND!!!!!

I asked him he said he'd try to switch with Jay (the guy who came in late with Cecilia)... though seeing me harass and badger Jay behind the bar IS hilarity :evil:

#4414 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,886 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:51 PM

I think I broke Facebook.

#4415 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:51 PM

:unsure: I'm so new at this.... it's crazy. Last time, it was just a few messages via MySpace and it just fell in my lap. Actually doing something = hard work. I appreciate the advice though!

Don't get my hopes up. :P And of course you would have his number to torcher me with jerkface. :angry:

Do not allow technology to take the place of human interaction. Texting, myspace, face book, face in my khakis, or whatever... Talk, communicate, have that confidence. Guys like confidence in a girl just like girls like it in a guy. Don't be cocky (I doubt you would anyway), but be yourself, introduce yourself, smile, and go for what you want. You might not get what you want everytime, but as they say in hockey, "you can't score if you don't shoot". Confidence Quinn, confidence. We shall talk more on this later via PM or phone. I'm gonna' go swan dive off the bed post into my bed and await 6AM which should be here faster than you can say, "Clarkson-look-alike".

PS "torcher" is spelled "Torture"... I knew you didn't finish that dem dere High skool in Neuw Jorsey.

#4416 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,595 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:59 PM

Ah, so it's your fault. I was wondering why Facebook was giving me a header and a footer but no body.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#4417 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,333 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:59 PM

God I'm in a bad mood...

The day sucked, evening sucked, especially the friggin game. I would have rather they lost 4-0 then put us through that crap. And who cares what controversy it stirs and the fact that we were screwed over because it's not like the NHL is going to take the win back from the Canes.

I'm just in a bad mood for about 15 different reasons right now.
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/timoninjd~ANDREW

#4418 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:02 AM

I'm sure there is a Khaki reference here somewhere folks... :rofl:

I only do this because I love you sis. :boogie:

#4419 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:03 AM

Remember my bartenders are used to ME... they know to come armed for bear when i walk in (well except Cecilia and Amanda I am only bitchy to them on football Sundays and it stops when the games I want are put on)

Next time... no taunting the enemy.. TASK AT HAND!!!!!

I asked him he said he'd try to switch with Jay (the guy who came in late with Cecilia)... though seeing me harass and badger Jay behind the bar IS hilarity :evil:

Next time I'm NOT saying anything. NOTHING.
And... still not getting my hopes up. :unsure:

I was wondering what happened. Good job.

Do not allow technology to take the place of human interaction. Texting, myspace, face book, face in my khakis, or whatever... Talk, communicate, have that confidence. Guys like confidence in a girl just like girls like it in a guy. Don't be cocky (I doubt you would anyway), but be yourself, introduce yourself, smile, and go for what you want. You might not get what you want everytime, but as they say in hockey, "you can't score if you don't shoot". Confidence Quinn, confidence. We shall talk more on this later via PM or phone. I'm gonna' go swan dive off the bed post into my bed and await 6AM which should be here faster than you can say, "Clarkson-look-alike".

PS "torcher" is spelled "Torture"... I knew you didn't finish that dem dere High skool in Neuw Jorsey.

FACE IN MY KHAKIS. I'm soooooo not living that down.
AND SHUT UP. I'm so tired, slightly buzzed and whatever other excuse I want to use. :P

#4420 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:05 AM

I would have rather they lost 4-0 then put us through that crap.

Agreed. You feel as though they should've "saved" the goals for a later game...

Next time I'm NOT saying anything. NOTHING.
And... still not getting my hopes up. :unsure:

I was wondering what happened. Good job.

FACE IN MY KHAKIS. I'm soooooo not living that down.
AND SHUT UP. I'm so tired, slightly buzzed and whatever other excuse I want to use. :P

Okay, I can't laugh anymore and the Guinness is gone. I'm officially now going to hit the sack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users