#6481 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:10 AM

Nope, sorry. South Ave. in Westfield.

That's not ideal, but it's doable. I am so f-ing there.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#6482 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:11 AM

Down to the beach Friday! Sonic will def be a staple for the drive now. If Jamie and I got two drinks and tater tots we'd be okay haha. That alone is worth it.

#6483 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:19 AM

Down to the beach Friday! Sonic will def be a staple for the drive now. If Jamie and I got two drinks and tater tots we'd be okay haha. That alone is worth it.

You comin back around here? If so, we should meet up for a drink or twelve.
Posted Image

#6484 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:34 AM

You comin back around here? If so, we should meet up for a drink or twelve.

Hey man yeah... one, two, twelve.... I'd like to go to the Tiki Bar on the PP BW.

We'll be down Friday night. And we are staying til Sunday night. I have some friends down the street from me in Normandy that always have parties so we'll def meet up.

#6485 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:52 AM

Hey man yeah... one, two, twelve.... I'd like to go to the Tiki Bar on the PP BW.

We'll be down Friday night. And we are staying til Sunday night. I have some friends down the street from me in Normandy that always have parties so we'll def meet up.

I'm always down for Tiki Bar and their ridiculous fresh squeezed O.J. drinks. Let me know when you're thinking about going. I might have plans Friday night, but Saturday I'm definitely free.
Posted Image

#6486 overtime98

overtime98

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:09 PM

It must be awesome to have your own house at the shore and go almost every weekend, and with a beautiful girlfriend...
New Jersey Devils 3 time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003!

Posted Image

#6487 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:11 PM

It must be awesome to have your own house at the shore and go almost every weekend, and with a beautiful girlfriend...

It's his family's and his grandparents are there all the time. And thanks for the compliment. Hahaaa!

I'm going to try and see if I can hit up the three 7-11s here to find out if we have the DP slurpee. I'm dying to try it.

Official keeper of: Kevin Clark, Dr. Murray Seltzer,
The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp.

#6488 overtime98

overtime98

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:14 PM

It's his family's and his grandparents are there all the time.

Still nice though. I couldve worded it better and said, must be nice to have your family own a shore house you can go to any time. thats what I meant. lol

you're welcome for the compliment.... lol
New Jersey Devils 3 time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003!

Posted Image

#6489 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,899 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:26 PM

I'm real annoyed with my local 7-11s. I want my Dr. Pepper slushee motherfvckers.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#6490 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,456 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:58 AM

I'm real annoyed with my local 7-11s. I want my Dr. Pepper slushee motherfvckers.

and your temper tantrum crashed the board??? :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#6491 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:06 AM

Yeah, when the board crash was still active at 8 AM this morning, I was worried that I'd actually have to, y'know, work. :P
VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#6492 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,168 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:42 AM

I had a heart attack when the boards were down
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6493 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:01 PM

Jersey Mikes for lunch today. I'ma boss

#6494 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,899 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:49 PM

I will not be accused of crashing anything by a man who goes by the name CRASHER!

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#6495 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,456 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:18 PM

I had a heart attack when the boards were down

I know.... the text to me about it was amusing... like I was gonna fix it :P

Hockey tonight??
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#6496 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,593 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:23 PM

I will not be accused of crashing anything by a man who goes by the name CRASHER!

ok, then I will...and your temper tantrum crashed the board???

---

Wow, can we go back to one level of nested quotes again?
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#6497 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:36 PM

So yeah I went to caddy today.. usually you wait a 2.5 hour loop and if you don't get sent out you go home. Well I needed dough today, so I waited from 9am to 2PM, STILL no money. So thinking this blows, I went up to tell my boss I was leaving and he sends me out. Omg, it sucks getting out that late. I finally got in because the 4 ladies I caddied for only went 8 holes, so I still got 80 bucks. Hey, it works. But man lonnnnnnng day sitting on a metal pole in the sun.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#6498 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,044 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:50 PM

I got a 5 on my AP exam for Psych. I'm pumped about that :)

So yeah I went to caddy today.. usually you wait a 2.5 hour loop and if you don't get sent out you go home. Well I needed dough today, so I waited from 9am to 2PM, STILL no money. So thinking this blows, I went up to tell my boss I was leaving and he sends me out. Omg, it sucks getting out that late. I finally got in because the 4 ladies I caddied for only went 8 holes, so I still got 80 bucks. Hey, it works. But man lonnnnnnng day sitting on a metal pole in the sun.

Is it anything like "Caddyshack"?

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#6499 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:15 PM

The three that are in your post are the limit.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#6500 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:41 PM

The three that are in your post are the limit.

I don't mind the multiple levels of quotes. I mean, if you don't want a quote within a quote in your reply, you can just delete it/them. I'm choosing to leave both sammy's and Rowdy's quotes in this reply. If I didn't want sammy's, I could just delete it right here right now. No big whoop.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users