8765 replies to this topic

#6541 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 02:25 PM

Some guy just rang my doorbell and gave me a flyer and started talking about how God didn't intend for people to die but to live in paradise and how I too can be a part of this paradise if I just attend this convention in Jersey City.

...He didn't quite get it when I said that if God wanted me to live forever, he wouldn't be sending me to conferences in Jersey City.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#6542 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 02:59 PM

Not a bad comeback.
Though going to Jersey City could send you on to your eternal life quite well if you think about it.
:pray:

I might have 3 baseball games tomorrow.. :doh1:

freakin! :evilcry: You poor bastard. what a rough day. aww you poor thing. :doh1:

Lost my cell phone last night... Not only did he upchuck the shot of Jameson we had just put back, ...

That is a real shame to hear about the lost Jameson. Obviously not a Dr. Jameson. That sh!t is so smooth he never woulda flinched. :koolaid: Attached File  think.jpg   9.83KB   0 downloads

Though, just plain Jameson has been known to bring MANY a P.L.O. to their knees. :puke:

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#6543 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,110 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 03:34 PM

So I'm stuck cleaning my room right now. I've been going for an hour, have filled 3 garbage bags with sh!t in it, and I've barely made a dent.

On another note, does anybody want an autographed Pierre Dagenais trading card I found? I hear he can replace Alexander Mogilny :whistling:

Edit: :whistling:

Posted Image

Edited by RSC, 19 July 2009 - 03:40 PM.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#6544 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,838 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 04:40 PM

Some guy just rang my doorbell and gave me a flyer and started talking about how God didn't intend for people to die but to live in paradise and how I too can be a part of this paradise if I just attend this convention in Jersey City.

...He didn't quite get it when I said that if God wanted me to live forever, he wouldn't be sending me to conferences in Jersey City.

But how else to prove your immortality then to walk through a Godfather-level stream of bullets and be ok?? :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#6545 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:36 PM

Lost my cell phone last night. Musta gotten drunker than I thought. But, on the bright side, seeing njdevil26 and cupcake23 at the bar was pretty awesome.

Speaking of which, if you guys had stuck around for about 10 more seconds, you woulda seen my one buddy horking into the trash can right next to that table you were at for most of the night. Not only did he upchuck the shot of Jameson we had just put back, but he was over that can for so long that he probably heaved some of his breakfast too. High comedy.

I'm sorry we missed that! I don't do well with Jameson either. Last time I had it I threw up whole pieces of hot dog. It wasn't pleasant. Then again I throw up whole food anyway... haha ewww. It was a good night though, thanks for the shots! The mile walk back home was interesting. :)

Official keeper of: Kevin Clark, Dr. Murray Seltzer,
The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp.

#6546 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:41 PM

Greatest Rick Roll ever:

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.

#6547 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:48 PM

Greatest Rick Roll ever:

That just blew my mind. I can't believe how well it matches up ... amazing.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#6548 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,838 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:18 PM

I hate BOTH songs.... but yet... togehter.... it's BRILLIANT!!! B )
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#6549 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:49 PM

Lol fvckin awesome mash of songs.

Oh, the waves sucked today.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#6550 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:04 PM

Greatest Rick Roll ever:

That was pretty fantastic.

#6551 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:12 PM

Greatest Rick Roll ever:

That was pretty fantastic.

I love it when he synchs the video up to look like Kurt Cobain is singing certain lyrics (1:04, particularly).

----------------------------

Anyone ever wonder what appoximately 1,000 CDs on someone's bedroom floor looks like? Wonder no more:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by thelastonealive, 19 July 2009 - 10:35 PM.

#6552 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:42 PM

i see bush! tee hee hee
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#6553 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:50 PM

That is a crazy amount of cds. :o

#6554 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:58 PM

You know what's most awesome about it? The majority of those CDs I bought for less than a dollar each.

I truly am going to be ruined when CDs become entirely obsolete. :lol:

#6555 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:01 PM

You know what's most awesome about it? The majority of those CDs I bought for less than a dollar each.

I had 298 CDs in a gigantic folder. In December of 07, I came home from college for winter break and was at my exes house... everything got stolen out of my car that night. The insurance company had me make an inventory of the retail value of everything that was stolen. It came out to 3,906$. They gave me a check for 800$... minus the deductible. I was left with 300$. So essentially, I'm going to be downloading music illegally for the rest of my life. If I get caught, they can go fvck themselves.

#6556 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:16 PM

I had 298 CDs in a gigantic folder. In December of 07, I came home from college for winter break and was at my exes house... everything got stolen out of my car that night. The insurance company had me make an inventory of the retail value of everything that was stolen. It came out to 3,906$. They gave me a check for 800$... minus the deductible. I was left with 300$. So essentially, I'm going to be downloading music illegally for the rest of my life. If I get caught, they can go fvck themselves.

That's fvcked, sorry to hear that man. Same thing happened to my friend Amanda when she was in college at Drew U. I usually just burn CDs for the car personally, or lately use my iPod.

The irony of having so many CDs is that I rarely listen to anything all the way through anymore.

#6557 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,598 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:07 AM

Anyone ever wonder what appoximately 1,000 CDs on someone's bedroom floor looks like? Wonder no more:

http://img.photobuck...nealive/CDs.jpg

http://img.photobuck...ealive/CDs2.jpg

Why does that not look like 1000 CDs? When I pile up measly 300 CDs (I stopped buying music years ago) they look like that.

Hmm, I recall you posting that story here...can't believe it was nearly two years ago.
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#6558 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 06:33 AM

Grrr...I am on the verge of tearing my hair out trying to get a SpryMenu to work with IE. Stupid f'ing IE. Can I just not fix it and have a disclaimer for stupid people who still use IE?

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#6559 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:17 AM

Grrr...I am on the verge of tearing my hair out trying to get a SpryMenu to work with IE. Stupid f'ing IE. Can I just not fix it and have a disclaimer for stupid people who still use IE?

Google Chrome is the way to go.

#6560 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,598 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:23 AM

I think Google Chrome is horrible. It still needs to mature.
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users