8761 replies to this topic

#6681 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:52 PM

Actually drove through Bayonne tonight and saw those downed power lines.... 440 was open when I went through but I saw the power out and street lights out.... Rt. 7 through Kearny was flooded as well.

Apparently 3 people were hit by lightning in Newark also.

I hope those 3 people were the jerks who came up to my brother and his friends in my mom's truck and oiled the tires while trying to car jack them. Luckily my cousin was like HEY THERE ARE PEOPLE SNEAKING UP TO THE BACK OF THE TRUCK! My brother pulled a U-turn and got out of there even though the tires were spinning and crap. Scary... but I hope they were the ones hit by lighting.

PK, that sucks! Thank goodness you made it home ok. I think a small tornado or winds just as powerful just passed through my backyard. Our two heavy glass tables were flipped, our canopy is missing and all the crap my mom keeps around has been toss here and there. It's crazy out!

Official keeper of: Kevin Clark, Dr. Murray Seltzer,
The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp.

#6682 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:05 PM

ok just spoke to crasher on facebook, he said he doesnt mind. as for the key, i talked to kid that has it. he said we need a minium of 10 people to come, so i contacted my teammates from highschool i got 3 responses so that makes me+3 so far , rsc, crasher and lastone. so we got 7 bring a buddy or 2 and we could get it going

I've got someone else coming as well. At least he's closer to my age. I'm gonna feel like sh!t when y'all are running circles around me. I mean, yeah, I'm still younger than Crasher, but all he has to do is stand in net. :P

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#6683 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:08 PM

I've got someone else coming as well. At least he's closer to my age. I'm gonna feel like sh!t when y'all are running circles around me. I mean, yeah, I'm still younger than Crasher, but all he has to do is stand in net. :P

I'll see if I can get a guy or two to come as well. Old man :P

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#6684 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:10 PM

Old AND horribly out of shape. Come Wednesday, I'm two days shy of 27. I don't think I like being ten years older than you whippersnappers.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.

#6685 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:13 PM

Old AND horribly out of shape. Come Wednesday, I'm two days shy of 27. I don't think I like being ten years older than you whippersnappers.

:lol: Then maybe you should bring more 27 yr olds

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#6686 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,608 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:43 PM

Dammit, he posted my answer already :P

(damn me for reading Watchmen :rant: )

but yeah... and now I know Josh has a weakness :evil:

keep away sir!!! B )
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#6687 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:53 PM

Dammit, he posted my answer already :P

(damn me for reading Watchmen :rant: )

but yeah... and now I know Josh has a weakness :evil:

keep away sir!!! B )

I will be, uh...working on my point shot. Yeah.

#6688 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:58 PM

I will be 25 in December if that counts for anything. lol

#6689 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:02 PM

Still makes me old. :( My problem is I always make friends with people younger than me. Always.

-------------------------------

I'm currently highly addicted to Ministry's "remix" (it's a freakin' cover, I wish Ministry would just admit it when they cover songs) of the NCIS theme. Seriously, it kicks ASS.

Edited by thelastonealive, 26 July 2009 - 11:03 PM.

#6690 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,608 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:18 PM

Still makes me old. :( My problem is I always make friends with people younger than me. Always.

Seriously you expect me to feel bad about this kinda bullsh!t ??? :P

age.... HA!!!!!!!!

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#6691 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:23 PM

Seriously you expect me to feel bad about this kinda bullsh!t ??? :P

age.... HA!!!!!!!!

Did say I expected YOU to feel bad about it. It makes me feel (somewhat) good that I'm only a decade older than RSC and OurMarty'sBetter instead of two decades. B )

#6692 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,608 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:32 PM

Did say I expected YOU to feel bad about it. It makes me feel (somewhat) good that I'm only a decade older than RSC and OurMarty'sBetter instead of two decades. B )

yeah but unlike you it doesn't bother me and I take an odd pride that I can hang with ... if not outlast the young uns!! :P

#6693 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:34 PM

but not through a tornado...

wow I've really fallen in this site -- no one gives half a turd of thought to my near death experience.

I did actually read that post completely pepper but I was at a loss for words.. I can't imagine the feeling of being in that situation.. I hope you are alright.. Things like that serve to remind us all how valuable and precious life is

yeah but unlike you it doesn't bother me and I take an odd pride that I can hang with ... if not outlast the young uns!! :P

I DECLARE SHANANAGANS!!!

Everyone get their brooms!

Edited by Colin226, 27 July 2009 - 03:17 PM.

Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6694 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:37 PM

I posted the pictures from Montreal on my Facebook HERE. I think that should work. If not some of you have me added, otherwise I'm www.facebook.com/cupcake23

#6695 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:41 PM

God I want to go to Montreal and Quebec City so badly. And Toronto, too.

I need money. And a traveling companion that doesn't have a child.

#6696 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:43 PM

God I want to go to Montreal and Quebec City so badly. And Toronto, too.

I need money. And a traveling companion that doesn't have a child.

Yeah I'm broke now. It sucks. I'm starting to save for January.
EDIT: Actually I have 10$ Canadian. LOL

Edited by cupcake23, 26 July 2009 - 11:44 PM.

#6697 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:25 AM

And there certainly isn't anything special about Tim Hortons.

Hush your mouth.

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#6698 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:08 AM

Yeah I did a job with this Leafs fan from Toronto and all he talked about was how amazing Tim Hortons is and how everyone in Canada hates Arby's
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6699 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:07 PM

I DECLARE SHANANAGANS!!!

Everyone get their shovels!

Brooms, Colin. Get your brooms.

#6700 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:09 PM

shenanigans? you mean the restaurant with all the goofy sh!t on the walls and and the mozzarella sticks?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users