8761 replies to this topic

#6701 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:14 PM

shenanigans? you mean the restaurant with all the goofy sh!t on the walls and and the mozzarella sticks?

I'm gonna pistol whip the next person who says "shenanigans"

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#6702 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:16 PM

I'm gonna pistol whip the next person who says "shenanigans"

Mac: Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy sh!t on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
Farva: You mean Shenanigans's?
Mac, Foster and Thorny: Oh, no! (Laughing) (Mac hands O'Hagen his gun.)
Farva: You're talking about Shenanigans's, right?

Brooms, Colin. Get your brooms.

I killed it RSC.. I'm, I'm sorry :(
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6703 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:17 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by DaneykoIsGod, 27 July 2009 - 03:18 PM.

Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#6704 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:25 PM

Tried to post a clip but couldn't get it to work.. oh well

Edited by Colin226, 27 July 2009 - 03:26 PM.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6705 gionta182

gionta182

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:31 PM

Arby's IS pretty disgusting though. :puke:

Edited by gionta182, 27 July 2009 - 03:44 PM.

"I was just happy I didn't have anymore facial damage. Luckily it was Mike Mottau shooting the puck; He can't hurt a fly with that shot." - Devils center Bobby Holik after being credited with a goal against the Ducks on 1/11/09 after a puck deflected off his helmet and into the net

#6706 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:44 PM

Tell me this isn't the FUNNIEST thing you've ever seen...

Posted Image

#6707 OurMarty'sBetter

OurMarty'sBetter

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:50 PM

so i got my skates for weds im really bring it lol
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

The celebration starts! The New Jersey Devils for the third time in their history, have won the Stanley Cup. The Devils 3, the Ducks 0. Devils, Stanley Cup Champions!

Well if you aren't having fun you should slow down.. If you aren't breathing then you should get help..
But if you're alive and having fun I recommend you pop open another cold one- Colin
Posted Image

#6708 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:26 PM

Arby's IS pretty disgusting though. :puke:

I like their curly fries and thats about it.

Official keeper of: Kevin Clark, Dr. Murray Seltzer,
The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp.

#6709 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:34 PM

so i got my skates for weds im really bring it lol

So we are doing skates?

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#6710 gionta182

gionta182

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:37 PM

I like their curly fries and thats about it.

Yes the curly fries are def. likable. But when I was in elementary and middle school, they fed us those terrible sandwiches once a WEEK. Now every time I think of Arby's I wanna :puke: They did the same thing with Pizza Hut. It completely canceled out the happy memory of filling up those Book-It pins with stars and getting a free personal pan.
"I was just happy I didn't have anymore facial damage. Luckily it was Mike Mottau shooting the puck; He can't hurt a fly with that shot." - Devils center Bobby Holik after being credited with a goal against the Ducks on 1/11/09 after a puck deflected off his helmet and into the net

#6711 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:04 AM

So we are doing skates?

the hell we are, i dont even own skates...mixed game, i say...skate em if ya got em.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#6712 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,605 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:16 AM

the hell we are, i dont even own skates...mixed game, i say...skate em if ya got em.

Woot!!! CMON HYBRID-HOCKEY!!!!!!!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#6713 SC Devs Fan

SC Devs Fan

The News Guy

• Members
  • 6,316 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:17 AM

Two words about Arby's.

Jamocha shake.
"There is money in the banana stand"

George Bluth

#6714 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:18 PM

Alright, let's get something definitive down gang:

Who/where/when for hockey tomorrow in the Woodbridge area?

RSC needs around 6. I'm down with anything after 3. OMB might be working til 6. Port Reading requires at least 10 people, other wise it's Fords park.

Someone make some definitive plans. I'm thinking Fords Park at 6 in case we don't have enough people.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.

#6715 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,421 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:53 PM

Two words about Arby's.

Jamocha shake.

I know nothing about Arby's ... but those 2 words just might get me in the door Posted Image

ans you know... I'm not a fan of the Tim Horton's... neither do I "run on Dunkin" so... maybe I'm just not a doughnut gal. however nearly 20 years ago there was a place called Twin Donut on 3rd ave at 21st. They had a glazed whole wheat I loved... and they gave my Butter bear free donut holes. I walked him around Grammercy park and then he'd beg to get a donut hole -- I miss my poodle :evilcry:

and you guys dont SKATE???? YE gads - well... as with the donut... I'm not a big street hockey gal. I'm OLD now too so I need skates or I'd be too bushed! :giggle:

I'm here for the party

#6716 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,990 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:21 PM

I have to pick one of these books to read. Any advice?

Memoirs of a Geisha, Arthur Golden
Tuesdays with Morrie, Mitch Albom
Timeline, Michael Crichton
Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers, Mary Roach
The Things They Carried, Tim O’Brien

#6717 OurMarty'sBetter

OurMarty'sBetter

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:26 PM

well its up to you guys where you want fords has official size rink. i could try to work something out for boyton if we have less people.

but looking at the weather report. it says t storms starting around 3. and im down for anytime after noon
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

The celebration starts! The New Jersey Devils for the third time in their history, have won the Stanley Cup. The Devils 3, the Ducks 0. Devils, Stanley Cup Champions!

Well if you aren't having fun you should slow down.. If you aren't breathing then you should get help..
But if you're alive and having fun I recommend you pop open another cold one- Colin
Posted Image

#6718 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,605 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:44 PM

well its up to you guys where you want fords has official size rink. i could try to work something out for boyton if we have less people.

but looking at the weather report. it says t storms starting around 3. and im down for anytime after noon

I think you'll get a better turnout if we wait till about 6... some of us have jobs... some of us have random schedules too :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#6719 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:54 PM

I have to pick one of these books to read. Any advice?

Memoirs of a Geisha, Arthur Golden
Tuesdays with Morrie, Mitch Albom
Timeline, Michael Crichton
Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers, Mary Roach
The Things They Carried, Tim O’Brien

Never read any of 'em, but Mitch Albom wrote the song Hit Somebody (The Hockey Song) with Warren Zevon and is (or possibly was) an editor with Rolling Stone, so I think it may hold the most interest.

I've had friends who've read Memoirs of a Geisha and liked it, but it's not really my interest.

The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers sounds fun.

#6720 OurMarty'sBetter

OurMarty'sBetter

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:31 PM

ok so game is as 6 30 at latest im going to be there around 3 ish messing around with my people. so you guys that dont have anything to do you can stop by. ill be there all day lol. park? right now im talking to him about the key it looks like a go at boyton, 6 grand ave port reading. hy-brid hockey is down, skates and the good ol' cheverlegs are good most likely going to be a ball and i guess bring cups cuz of crasher

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users