8765 replies to this topic

#6721 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,917 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:17 PM

ok so game is as 6 30 at latest im going to be there around 3 ish messing around with my people. so you guys that dont have anything to do you can stop by. ill be there all day lol. park? right now im talking to him about the key it looks like a go at boyton, 6 grand ave port reading. hy-brid hockey is down, skates and the good ol' cheverlegs are good most likely going to be a ball and i guess bring cups cuz of crasher

Alright, so we're doing Port Reading then instead of Fords Park? 6 PM?

If it's gonna rain it better do it early and cut the humidity. I'm gonna be gassed pretty quickly if it's anything like today.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#6722 OurMarty'sBetter

OurMarty'sBetter

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:26 PM

hahha lets hope.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=285998 the picture to the right. expressions are priceless, especially when someone that looks a like a dirty mexican (NO OFFENSE)

Edited by OurMarty'sBetter, 28 July 2009 - 10:04 PM.

A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.

#6723 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,099 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:17 PM

hmmm. this is our football off week, but I might run stadium steps in the morning if I can get a friend to go.

#6724 OurMarty'sBetter

OurMarty'sBetter

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:23 PM

hmmm. this is our football off week, but I might run stadium steps in the morning if I can get a friend to go.

y not give yourself a break?
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.

#6725 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,912 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:43 PM

and i guess bring cups cuz of crasher

:evil:

now I am obliged to nut someone though :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#6726 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:43 PM

Too easy.

#6727 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,917 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:12 PM

Like I said...point shots. I don't think I have any intention of trying anything within ten feet of the crease. Least til I buy a cup, anyways.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#6728 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,099 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:24 PM

y not give yourself a break?

I figure it's my last year of my life I can play football, we are trying to win a state championship, and I have a shot to play this year. I don't want to look back and wish I could've worked harder.

You northerners can feel free to come down to my stomping ground and get a hockey game in.

#6729 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:32 PM

I figure it's my last year of my life I can play football, we are trying to win a state championship, and I have a shot to play this year. I don't want to look back and wish I could've worked harder.

that was... beautiful...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhTiJEYqqY8

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#6730 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:28 AM

[quote name='Devils Pride 26' date='28 July 2009 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1248816070' post='788248']
I have to pick one of these books to read. Any advice?

Memoirs of a Geisha, Arthur Golden
Tuesdays with Morrie, Mitch Albom
Timeline, Michael Crichton
Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers, Mary Roach
The Things They Carried, Tim O
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#6731 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:41 AM

Winona time again then Mr K?

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#6732 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,627 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:59 AM

If any of you follow Kevin Smith on Twitter, this statement is funny on a whole 'nother level. :evil:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#6733 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,600 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:05 AM

now I am obliged to nut on someone though :P

Wow...what are these hockey games all about? :unsure:

Winona time again then Mr K?

Yep, she's back! You like?

You like how she's showing her hands to say she didn't steal anything? :evil:
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#6734 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,912 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:23 AM

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#6735 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,099 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:27 AM

Running the steps felt great today.... not. Well at least it cleaned out all the toxins in my body.

#6736 OurMarty'sBetter

OurMarty'sBetter

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:28 AM

ok so are we going through with this cuz its really muggy and it looks like its going to rain and its going to be a waste of gas for crasher if it does start to rain

#6737 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,912 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:44 AM

ok so are we going through with this cuz its really muggy and it looks like its going to rain and its going to be a waste of gas for crasher if it does start to rain

I'm always willing to try
a few raindrops never stopped me :P

it is kinda gross outside right now though

#6738 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:56 AM

I'm not feeling up to it at all...I got minimal amounts of sleep last night at my friend's shore house and after football, I'm not gonna be feeling up to hockey.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#6739 OurMarty'sBetter

OurMarty'sBetter

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:30 PM

game has been postponed to a later date. due to rain/t-storm

#6740 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,488 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:07 PM

the BEST thunder storm just passed by!

I'm here for the party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users