8761 replies to this topic

#8441 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,130 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:54 PM

Watch out! I posted a thread when me and my ex broke up like 3 or 4 years ago and it was a 10+ page mess.

I think we are safe this time.

Next time..... thats another question!

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#8442 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:19 PM

Anyone else watch the show the League? Funniest show on TV right now.

#8443 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:43 PM

I thought it was a oversized Honda Element at first. Then the tail lights looked like an Audi. It did look a Land Rover to me too but no badging anywhere and I didn't notice an oval Land Rover logo on the sticker.

I saw it on a truck in a random shopping center parking lot. There were two of them on there, the other black. There were three other random cars on the truck too but weren't new.

Did you find this yet sammy?

Not a Soul, not a Cube... not any of the new Hummers - the door handles are all wrong for one thing.... NOT Ranger Rover.

Square wheel wells and a brush guard.... I dont think it's GMC - the square wheel wells aren't quite the same are they?

I'm here for the party

#8444 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:04 PM

OK, enough of the nonsense.

Can anyone tell me what car this is?

It didn't seem to have any badging anywhere. I noticed on the window sticker (could barely see it) something like VRS or VR6 and EVI or EV1? Not sure.

Not sure of the exact make or model, but it looks like it could be Canadian.

Posted Image
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#8445 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:49 PM

Not sure of the exact make or model, but it looks like it could be Canadian.

Genius! We need annabelle's expert opinion. Her daddy would know!!

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#8446 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:40 PM

Did you find this yet sammy?

Not a Soul, not a Cube... not any of the new Hummers - the door handles are all wrong for one thing.... NOT Ranger Rover.

Square wheel wells and a brush guard.... I dont think it's GMC - the square wheel wells aren't quite the same are they?

Seems no one knows.
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#8447 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:02 PM

Just saw a Subway commercial advertising for New York and them having a buy one get one free or something like that.....anyway few shots of people in Devils jerseys in championship plaza. Got pretty pumped. Anyone else see this?

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#8448 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:09 AM

Just saw a Subway commercial advertising for New York and them having a buy one get one free or something like that.....anyway few shots of people in Devils jerseys in championship plaza. Got pretty pumped. Anyone else see this?

That ad left me scratching my head. First of all, no self-respecting New Yorker gets his subs from Subway. Then the Devils fans? It reminds me of the Daneyko quote in someone's sig, something like "I didn't play for a New York area team, I played for a New Jersey team."

Regardless, I guess it's cool to see the team colors on a commercial. Has anyone seen that ad run during anything other than Devils games?
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#8449 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,072 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:07 AM

That ad left me scratching my head. First of all, no self-respecting New Yorker gets his subs from Subway. Then the Devils fans? It reminds me of the Daneyko quote in someone's sig, something like "I didn't play for a New York area team, I played for a New Jersey team."

Regardless, I guess it's cool to see the team colors on a commercial. Has anyone seen that ad run during anything other than Devils games?

It was also played during the Winter Classic.

#8450 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:35 AM

Didn't you ever look on the back of your stubs? Devils and Subway have a marketing deal :evil: Each ticket stub is a coupon for a subway sub! WHOOHOO!

I'm here for the party

#8451 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:29 PM

I can dig the subway. coldcut combo and the teriyaki chicken thing used to be staples for me. there was one at a gas station and easily fit in my pocket when riding into work.

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#8452 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,618 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:37 PM

I can dig the subway. coldcut combo and the teriyaki chicken thing used to be staples for me. there was one at a gas station and easily fit in my pocket when riding into work.

"Is that a sub in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#8453 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:09 PM

Anyone have any idea how to quickly move 7K plus songs from laptop to desktop? Just got a new computer and dont know how to get the music to my new computer. Id rather not have to burn it on like 10 cd's.

Posted Image
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#8454 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:50 PM

You could just network the laptop and access it when you need a specific song

#8455 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,914 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:52 PM

Yeah, that or buy an external hard drive. That's where I keep all of my music - as such, my music's survived about four hard drive crashes so far by not being stored on the computer itself.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#8456 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:55 PM

You could just network the laptop and access it when you need a specific song

Yeah, that or buy an external hard drive. That's where I keep all of my music - as such, my music's survived about four hard drive crashes so far by not being stored on the computer itself.

Thanks for the reply guys. What had actually happened was my laptop (from 2007) took a final dive when the hardrive sh!tted out. Its done it before and I have replaced it but this time I said screw it and just went out and bought a new desktop. I wanted to keep all my music instead of loosing it all again. I actually used a program called sharepod. It worked like a charm taking all the music off of the ipod originally and putting it on this computer. I would recommend it to anyone who is in the same situation. Again, thanks for the input though. I appreciate it. Im not that computer savy so any help was appreciated. :cheers:

Posted Image

#8457 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:58 PM

Anyone here read or are into zombie/apocalypse novels?

Posted Image

#8458 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:31 PM

Only into classic dystopia novels :evil:

I'm here for the party

#8459 devilsadvoc8

devilsadvoc8

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:38 PM

Anyone here read or are into zombie/apocalypse novels?

I've read a bunch. From World War Z to the collections which are fun. Zombies are cool. Nice to seem them get their due as the anti-twilight creature. No emo issues with a zombie.

Lots of good films out there too.
Official Keeper of the 3 story statue of a hockey player by the artist J. Krawczyk.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence- Christopher Hitchens

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

#8460 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:40 PM

I've read a bunch. From World War Z to the collections which are fun. Zombies are cool. Nice to seem them get their due as the anti-twilight creature. No emo issues with a zombie.

Lots of good films out there too.

Yeah I have been reading David Moody's books. So far I have read Hater and Dog Blood (the two fist books from the Hater trilogy) really good books if your into that sort of thing. I have WWZ on my shelf and I read the first two accounts but havent been abel to really get into it yet. I have to read it before the movie comes out.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users