that is cool

#8482 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:31 PM

That's pretty cool, the New York one looks like it was a struggle to come up with though haha. Too many teams.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#8483 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,608 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:25 PM

The New York one is definitely way too busy, but I suppose they didn't have much choice in that. Though they might have had better luck in doing two sets, one for the "senior" teams (Knicks, Rangers, Yankees, Giants) and another for the "junior" teams (Mets, Jets, Isles).

I can't quite tell how the Jets are supposed to be represented. Are those wings on the Knicks logo? Maybe that's where the Jets come in.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#8484 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,608 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:59 AM

Found the original (bigger) version of the NY one:

Posted Image

Definitely clears things up a lot. One of the few logos that did not shrink down well.

(Source)
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

#8485 Cachorro Louco

Cachorro Louco

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:40 AM

Seriously i wonder how things is gonna in 20 years time .
http://g1.globo.com/...-nos-seios.html (use google translation, while it's not spot on. is pretty close)

The whole article basically talks about, how its become more common in Brazil for teennagers to put breast implants, girls like 17,15 years old even one 13 year old.

I starting to think it would be great if future parents, would have to take a license to be a parent .

Posted Image

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose."

Ayrton Senna da Siva

#8486 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,596 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:47 PM

Next stop: Brazil.
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#8487 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,422 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:00 PM

Next stop: Brazil.

Fake boobs aren't satisfying. if I could have a nice real skin and ... stuff ...pecker, I'd take it over a synthetic pecker. What are you men thinking? Seriously????
schloooooooong ... mmmmmm... glad my husband is home......

see ya! :uni:

:o you can't write p3nis? I think you men need to have a "p3nis monologues"... why is clinical so dirty? funny how that is.

Edited by Pepperkorn, 03 February 2012 - 10:02 PM.

I'm here for the party

#8488 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,993 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:52 AM

Brian dead girl in one of my classes talks about how much better she is than everybody since she is a vegan and then goes on to admit to being a smoker. How does that make ANY sense?

#8489 Cachorro Louco

Cachorro Louco

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:11 AM

Brian dead girl in one of my classes talks about how much better she is than everybody since she is a vegan and then goes on to admit to being a smoker. How does that make ANY sense?

show her this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ayrton Senna da Siva

#8490 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,868 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:41 PM

show her this

Posted Image

My gf went vegan for a couple months a couple years back asks couldn't do it because pretty much everything comes from an animal. She is now just a vegetarian and the only meat she eats is shrimp, so I guess that makes her really not a vegetarian or maybe I guess a pescatarian.

She even admits a lot of vegan people are pretty snotty and preachy about their choice of food lifestyle. I feel the same way about most of them too.

#8491 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:14 AM

Fake boobs aren't satisfying.

Fake? Who said anything about fake? These aren't imaginary boobs.

If I can touch 'em, they're real.

:evil:
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#8492 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,422 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:09 AM

hmm.. fair enough. And they make everyone happy so I guess there really isn't a problem -- I just think they're ugly most of the time.

I'm here for the party

#8493 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:36 AM

Joking aside, I do think natural looks better. And implants stand just as good a chance of making matters worse as they do of improving the situation. Small boobies are better than boobies that are way too far apart or cross-eyed or up way too high or veiny (Tara Reid ... woof). But still, boobies are boobies. Far apart, cross-eyed, high and veiny boobies are still awesome.

Heh heh ... boobies.
Posted Image

#8494 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,608 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:13 AM

Fake? Who said anything about fake? These aren't imaginary boobs.

If I can touch 'em, they're real.

:evil:

What if she won't let ya touch 'em? :P

#8495 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:40 PM

What if she won't let ya touch 'em? :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxGRE2wpjsY
Posted Image

#8496 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,422 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:08 PM

haha! :lol:

I'm here for the party

#8497 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:16 PM

its because that was what can be identified as a "stuck up, dumb biiiiiiiiiiitch"

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#8498 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:41 PM

She may be Brian dead, but is she also Steve dead, John dead, and William dead? :lol:

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#8499 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,993 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

She may be Brian dead, but is she also Steve dead, John dead, and William dead? :lol:

HAHAHAHA didn't even catch that. Happens all the time to me. My dads name is Brian and so are my two best friends

#8500 Cachorro Louco

Cachorro Louco

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:46 AM

“I'd rather be this walking metamorphosis than having that old formed opinion about everything.”

Posted Image

Ayrton Senna da Siva

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users