1009 replies to this topic

#841 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,436 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:17 PM

There has been talk within TNA that they won't be using Jeff until his legal situation is resolved, which could be after April 20th when he returns to court.

Crasher, could you elaborate on this?
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#842 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:58 PM

Crasher, could you elaborate on this?

He's had a drug trafficking charge on him for like 8 months now... it's why WWE won't touch him and it's why he's in TNA... now the idiots instead of putting their foot down and saying enough of this loser who embarassed us and all of pro wrestling in a PPV... we're gonna enable him and bring him back once the case is settled.......
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#843 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,436 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:51 AM

Thanks
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#844 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,249 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:10 PM

More legal trouble for TNA wrestlers...

http://www.411mania....orth-Dakota.htm

Kurt Angle was arrested this morning in North Dakota for being drunk in his car. TMZ reports that Angle was found by a highway patrol in Grand Forks, North Dakota sitting in his car in the median strip on the road. Angle told officers he hit an icy patch and when the police noticed alcohol on his breath he was given a field sobriety test, which he failed.

Angle was charged with being in control of a motor vehicle while intoxicated as opposed to a DUI, meaning that he was drunk in the car but not actually driving.

Posted Image

#845 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:19 PM

Angle....AGAIN????

Jesus that company is gonna one by one kill all its talent.....

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#846 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:22 PM

I'm sorry but RAW last night was awful. Just...boring.

I RESPECT YOU!
I RESPECT YOU MORE!
THE STREAK!
I RETIRED!
THE END!

WTF @ that promo.

n2eg.jpg

#847 Deke

Deke

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:45 PM

Go Carp, go!
Salmonbellies rule!
Hit 'em harder cops!
But a hockey team called the Mighty Ducks?
Aw, man.

#848 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:37 AM

I'm sorry but RAW last night was awful. Just...boring.

I RESPECT YOU!
I RESPECT YOU MORE!
THE STREAK!
I RETIRED!
THE END!

WTF @ that promo.

I actually LIKED that promo..... at least unlike TNA, when the WWE goes "talk show" it's for a REASON and with DIRECTION.... everything was geared towards the biggest show of the year.... wrestlemania.... no crap... no gimmicks.... and why risk one of your main pieces getting hurt a week before the big dance? It's a silly risk.....and I LOVED the end promo.... about time someone called out the Rock for what he is..... and guess what.... he didn't see Cena!!! :lol:

I liked how HBK played his role too,....
"Tell him Shawn how I can beat him....."
Ah, Trips.... I got nothin.... I'm outta here......

Only thing I'd have added to the HHH Promo:"ten years ago you told me you'd make me famous....but I already was....but here's what did happen....I made YOUR STREAK famous....yes you had beaten men before me......good men even....but NO ONE called it 'the streak' until *I* made it famous.....I made your streak and I will END IT this Sunday"

That would have been amazing!

#849 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,249 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:46 AM

I actually LIKED that promo..... at least unlike TNA, when the WWE goes "talk show" it's for a REASON and with DIRECTION.... everything was geared towards the biggest show of the year.... wrestlemania.... no crap... no gimmicks.... and why risk one of your main pieces getting hurt a week before the big dance? It's a silly risk.....and I LOVED the end promo.... about time someone called out the Rock for what he is..... and guess what.... he didn't see Cena!!! :lol:

I liked how HBK played his role too,....
"Tell him Shawn how I can beat him....."
Ah, Trips.... I got nothin.... I'm outta here......

Only thing I'd have added to the HHH Promo:"ten years ago you told me you'd make me famous....but I already was....but here's what did happen....I made YOUR STREAK famous....yes you had beaten men before me......good men even....but NO ONE called it 'the streak' until *I* made it famous.....I made your streak and I will END IT this Sunday"

That would have been amazing!

I agree that would have been awesome if HHH said that, I have no idea why they are making it like that match never existed.

I thought Raw was ok, there are a lot of questions to be answered a WM, will HBK interfere in the taker-hhh match? What is the Rock going to do at WM? Will he screw Cena?

Also I know King is going to beat Cole at WM but I've never liked the King so I really hope Cole wins just to piss off everyone at WM haha

#850 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:57 AM

Also I know King is going to beat Cole at WM but I've never liked the King so I really hope Cole wins just to piss off everyone at WM haha

I have to admit if Cole DID win (which there is ZERO chance of with SCSA involved).... I would be celebrating and screaming AND I QUOTE all fracking night long!

#851 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,436 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:35 AM

I have to admit if Cole DID win (which there is ZERO chance of with SCSA involved).... I would be celebrating and screaming AND I QUOTE all fracking night long!

No chance of SCSA turning on the King?
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#852 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:43 AM

No chance of SCSA turning on the King?

Why in the HELL would they turn Austin the night before Tough Enough debuts on USA?
Not to mention how bad did it FAIL the last time they tried to turn Austin at Mania... NO CHANCE

#853 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,436 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:07 PM

No Chance in Hell?
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#854 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:07 PM

I actually LIKED that promo..... at least unlike TNA, when the WWE goes "talk show" it's for a REASON and with DIRECTION..

Does TNA have flaws? Sure. but unlike WWE it caters to the bloodthirsty, horny male that wants to see blood shed, tits and name value wrestlers (Let's face it Sheamus and the Miz AREN'T top name draws and neither is Del Rio...and all the hype in the world won't change that.) along with funny clusterfvcks of segments/matches. IF Rock doesn't stay for good...they are fvcked beyond belief. Accept it. Rock = Most influential professional wrestler of our time and who we have to thank for making pro wrestling popular in the 90s wrestling boom. (along with Austin/Savage/Goldberg..­.etc) Cena? Not so much. Anyone that thinks professional wrestling will be as great as it was quality was in the 90s is delusional. No new guy has "Rock" appeal, is talked by millions and is pop culture relevant.

n2eg.jpg

#855 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:08 AM

I will admit that I did like TNA this week and I actually think they righted the ship (least for now, I'm pretty sure it will end up back in the crapper.... TNA only seems to have one good show a month).... and things moved in the right way.....I'd love to see them have 8-10 shows in a ROW that got it right before I go nuts about it.....

As for WWE... that's insane... yes there is a novelty spike with Dwayne back... but you don't think he's gonna get tired and old again soon??? Case in point when he pulled out the lame "Cena midget" gag.....:blahblah:, the WWE has a ton of guys they can pull off mothballs and get people's attention with (or when they go for celebs, they ACTUALLY GET CELEBS.... yes I'm staring at YOU Bart Scott!!), the WWE will never have the numbers they did during the Monday Night Wars... people have more viewing options and the WWE only brings out its best when it's back is against the wall (competition or like now... Wrestlemania season)

How many years do the Miz, Del Rio and Shamus have....a COMBINED 5?? It's too soon to say that about them.... hell you'd have given up on Rocky Maivia in year one too right??? Don't say I'd blame you.....least the WWE is working on that next generation......they'll get there....Del Rio is a good cocky heel who actually backs it up....Sheamus is a legit bad-ass character that needs some finishing... and the Miz is Jericho 2.0....be PATIENT

.....speaking of.... where's that young up and coming "next big star" in TNA??? Hmmm.... maybe that's part of their problems........

#856 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:02 PM

See??? TOLD YOU :P

TNA Reportedly Planning On Bringing Jeff Hardy's Real-life Issues To TV
By Daniel Pena
Apr 1, 2011 - 1:46:47 PM

Former TNA Wrestling production manager Randy Ricci says that according to reliable sources within the Nashville based organization, current creative plans call for Jeff Hardy's real-life issues to take center stage on television.

Ricci reports on his blog (nawf.com/blog) that Hardy plans on undergoing treatment for his issues with substance abuse and will enter a rehabilitation facility. Upon his completion of rehab, he will be brought back to television as a babyface recovering from drug addiction.

#857 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:59 PM

See??? TOLD YOU :P

TNA Reportedly Planning On Bringing Jeff Hardy's Real-life Issues To TV
By Daniel Pena
Apr 1, 2011 - 1:46:47 PM

Former TNA Wrestling production manager Randy Ricci says that according to reliable sources within the Nashville based organization, current creative plans call for Jeff Hardy's real-life issues to take center stage on television.

Ricci reports on his blog (nawf.com/blog) that Hardy plans on undergoing treatment for his issues with substance abuse and will enter a rehabilitation facility. Upon his completion of rehab, he will be brought back to television as a babyface recovering from drug addiction.

So they want to turn Jeff Hardy in Road Warrior Animal?

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#858 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,436 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:21 PM

So they want to turn Jeff Hardy in Road Warrior Animal?

You mean Road Warrior Hawk. Odin rest his soul.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#859 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:49 PM

You mean Road Warrior Hawk. Odin rest his soul.

Yeah, I always had issues with differentiating them.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#860 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,436 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:07 PM

Yeah, I always had issues with differentiating them.

Blasphemy!!!!
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users