thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,913 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 09:26 PM

yes they are
lord help us all

This is the first time I'm watching Raw start to end in a very long time.

It's also probably the last.

I miss ECW.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#102 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 09:35 PM

This is the first time I'm watching Raw start to end in a very long time.

It's also probably the last.

I miss ECW.

WWE 24/7
it's worth any money you spend on it... really

did you at least see Santino?? He is hilarity defined!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#103 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,913 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 09:41 PM

WWE 24/7
it's worth any money you spend on it... really

did you at least see Santino?? He is hilarity defined!

Santino was amusing, I'll give that much. The end of his match was weak though, having his woman trip the Jamaican guy into his knee, but you can't even tell that's what happened until they show you on the replay. Just...lame.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#104 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 09:44 PM

Santino was amusing, I'll give that much. The end of his match was weak though, having his woman trip the Jamaican guy into his knee, but you can't even tell that's what happened until they show you on the replay. Just...lame.

That's the whole humor in their pairing though....

.... ok I can't defend the show anymore... DAVE is on.... damn you Batista :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#105 Beezer34

Beezer34

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:33 PM

Mrs. Foley's baby boy... TNA!

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

#106 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:53 PM

For the fans of the World of Wrestlecrap... oh you NEED to see this:

This is a warm spicy STEAMING pile of Wrestlecrap Hilarity at it's best!!!!!!!

#107 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:06 PM

For the fans of the World of Wrestlecrap... oh you NEED to see this:

This is a warm spicy STEAMING pile of Wrestlecrap Hilarity at it's best!!!!!!!

dude, it only ets worse...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzZt3m-gxRY&feature=related

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#108 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:14 PM

dude, it only ets worse...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzZt3m-gxRY&feature=related

Oh I know I saw the whole thing... heidenreich impression included!!! :lol:

#109 Beezer34

Beezer34

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 10:43 PM

I was having a really great "feel-good" day today... but then I remembered CM Punk is still World Champion. :rimshot:

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

#110 Beezer34

Beezer34

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:22 PM

...and on the eighth day, the Lord said; "Let Mick Foley join TNA!"

Edited by Beezer34, 27 October 2008 - 08:48 PM.

#111 Beezer34

Beezer34

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:54 PM

Kofi Kingston & CM Punk Tag Team Champions. Finally some talent in the Tag Team division for WWE. A perfect fit for Kofi, and an equally perfect spot for CM. (at this point in his career) Here's hoping Vince keeps them together for at least a month or two.

SIDE'NOTE: Evidently TNA is gonna sport a brand new setup for iMPACT! this Thursday. "Ashley Colton is currently reporting at tonight's TNA iMPACT! tapings in Orlando, and has sent in word that we will see a completely new television set this Thursday. The previous stage and 2 entrance ramps are gone. The new setup includes new lighting and several very large high-resolution screens." -rajah.com

#112 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:21 AM

Figures on TNA... get rid of one of the unique things that makes them stick out :P

as for Raw...if it's not Charlie Hass or Santino Marella... I really don't care about it anymore (besides Heroes is like a billion times better then Raw!)

#113 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:29 PM

So uh yeah.. wrestling.. :P

I actually started watching WWE again starting last week's RAW (12/22).. I cant believe fatass JBL is getting a title shot.. And Kofi Kingston needs to get some recognition for the IC title (if he hasn't already) because hes such a great wrestler and fun to watch.

So I saw RAW 12/22.. I skipped the ECW b/c it wasn't even a show it was like the best of 2008.. I saw Smackdown!.. Saw RAW the other night.. Totally forgot about ECW last night

So uh CRASHER.. anyone else? :noclue:

BTW since i haven't actually seen a full episode of ECW yet.. is it even halfway decent to the old ECW? Like are the matches all hardcore/no DQ? If not I dont see a point in the ECW brand by WWE to continue existing

Edited by nmigliore, 31 December 2008 - 08:31 PM.

LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#114 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:32 PM

It doesn't matter who gets the shots when Cena has the belt it is the same old crap (though I am annoyed Jeff Hardy has the Smackdown belt too... I can't win)

ECW died to me about 8 weeks into the relaunch as WWECW

there's a few of us here

I watch all shows on DVR now so i can pass most of the crap

though I was thrilled to see Trish back last week :wub:

#115 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:35 PM

I cant stand Batista. After he got "punted" in the head by Orton he reacted so ridiculously .. hes such a bad actor. Hopefully we dont see him for awhile since he got "surgery" with either means its true he needed surgery for his hammy, or he was given time off for personal reasons.

And Im not liking the HBK on hard times gimmick.. ugh.. did anyone really expect HBK to put up a fight in the 4-way elimination? I was saying to myself if it comes down to JBL/HBK its too obvious that HBK will just leave the ring and get counted out or he would lay down for JBL..

Edited by nmigliore, 31 December 2008 - 08:35 PM.

LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#116 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:37 PM

I cant stand Batista. After he got "punted" in the head by Orton he reacted so ridiculously .. hes such a bad actor. Hopefully we dont see him for awhile since he got "surgery" with either means its true he needed surgery for his hammy, or he was given time off for personal reasons.

And Im not liking the HBK on hard times gimmick.. ugh.. did anyone really expect HBK to put up a fight in the 4-way elimination? I was saying to myself if it comes down to JBL/HBK its too obvious that HBK will just leave the ring and get counted out or he would lay down for JBL..

Yeah we used to joke and call him MAIN EVENT DAVE... then fvck us... he ended up there... he's SO bad now

I have to admit I love the Evolution of Randy Orton now... he's so GETTING it now....

He did have a hamstring problem, they sold it off as a Summer Slam injury because we are supposed to be morons :P

Yeah that gimmick is a little too true to life and just DUMB
if in character he's so under "hard times" why would he not go for the belt (more money, prestige, etc)
I think too much :P

#117 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:16 PM

What about ECW is it hardcore at all? Or is it just another un-needed WWE brand to throw the undertalented?

I cant believe Jeff Hardy is the WWE Champion on SD!.. The dude was a horrible wrestler back in his old WWF days and wasn't that good in TNA either. I hope he has improved.

And Orton and Cena both look like they are better wrestlers from what I previously saw a few years ago.
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

- Jim Leyland

#118 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:34 PM

What about ECW is it hardcore at all? Or is it just another un-needed WWE brand to throw the undertalented?

I cant believe Jeff Hardy is the WWE Champion on SD!.. The dude was a horrible wrestler back in his old WWF days and wasn't that good in TNA either. I hope he has improved.

And Orton and Cena both look like they are better wrestlers from what I previously saw a few years ago.

it's not
and please call it wwECW
Though I hear Matt Stryker is good on play by play....

he hasn't... it's the same old crap and I was bored with it 10 minutes into his return....
and he's BRUTAL near a microphone!!!

Orton is... hundred fold on the stick...
Cena too... he's the new Rock in promos... similar in wrestling talent too

Cena is trapped in the style of his character though

#119 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:45 PM

Yeah.. Im curious when they will ever try a heel Cena.
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

- Jim Leyland

#120 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:58 PM

Yeah.. Im curious when they will ever try a heel Cena.

no way
he'd be GOOD at it don't get me wrong
but they make such SERIOUS coin on Cena merch it would ba crazy to try

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users