1017 replies to this topic

#141 RockingTheRed81

RockingTheRed81

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 05:58 PM

Did anyone else think Christian was the one doing things to Jeffy Hardy and was disappointed that it turned out to be Matt Hardy?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#142 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:42 PM

Did anyone else think Christian was the one doing things to Jeffy Hardy and was disappointed that it turned out to be Matt Hardy?

nah
I was actually chanting TURN HEEL MATT!!!!! the whole time :P

the hell with Jeff Hardy (though watch him bring the Instant Classic in as backup!)
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#143 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:26 AM

nah
I was actually chanting TURN HEEL MATT!!!!! the whole time :P

the hell with Jeff Hardy (though watch him bring the Instant Classic in as backup!)

Matt Hardy V.2.0! Jeez, that would be awesome if they did that.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#144 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:14 PM

Matt Hardy V.2.0! Jeez, that would be awesome if they did that.

I really hope they do
I'd mark out like a 10 year old too if they brought Lita back into this mess :P

and I think we could have Jeff/Christian vs Matt/Edge or maybe even a TLC 4-way for the belt... could you imagine THAT ??? :blink:

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#145 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,452 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:37 PM

I know I am late to the party, but are both the Hardy Boys in TNA?
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#146 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,223 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:56 PM

I really hope they do
I'd mark out like a 10 year old too if they brought Lita back into this mess :P

and I think we could have Jeff/Christian vs Matt/Edge or maybe even a TLC 4-way for the belt... could you imagine THAT ??? :blink:

Isn't Christian in TNA?

(btw Manta the Hardys are in WWE)
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#147 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 06:20 PM

I know I am late to the party, but are both the Hardy Boys in TNA?

No Jeff was like 2 years ago
he's been back in the WWE for like a year now... and the 14 year old girls get moister by the second because of him :doh1:

Isn't Christian in TNA?

Christian was in TNA up until aboit November....his contract was up and now he's coming back sooner then later to Smackdown most likely

#148 RockingTheRed81

RockingTheRed81

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 01:07 AM

What do you guys think of seeing Cena vs. Orton yet again..this time at Wrestlemania :noclue: ....and I'm really pulling for an HBK vs. Undertaker match, but i doubt it will happen...Triple H vs. Edge should go down too it would be an awesome match.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#149 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:36 AM

What do you guys think of seeing Cena vs. Orton yet again..this time at Wrestlemania :noclue: ....and I'm really pulling for an HBK vs. Undertaker match, but i doubt it will happen...Triple H vs. Edge should go down too it would be an awesome match.

I'm kinda looking forward to Cena/Orton... they really are kinda polar opposites now... Orton gets better and better and better... and keeps getting into this lil tweak he's done to his personna, and frankly it's kinda awesome to see, and his personna and actions are simply the polar opposite of Cena and with the way he beats down his Legacy Boys in bringing them up, character wise, he HAS to win the title to prove the point to his boys!

I think we got HBK vs JBL at mania....this has to be taker's last year... I just don't care about him or his streak anymore... he can barely move... it's time to say goodbye (not that it would happen with contracts and all but a Taker/Sting match would still be worth it)

Personally I hope they roll with this Matt Hardy turn and give us Matt vs Edge vs Jeff vs Christian... TLC for the WWE Title... I'd order Wrestelmania AT HOME if they did that!!!

#150 RockingTheRed81

RockingTheRed81

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 12:32 PM

Personally I hope they roll with this Matt Hardy turn and give us Matt vs Edge vs Jeff vs Christian... TLC for the WWE Title... I'd order Wrestelmania AT HOME if they did that!!!

Wow...that would be the greatest match ever...id pay up the 50 bucks myself if that happened haha
Posted Image

Posted Image

#151 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 01:25 PM

Anyone notice the E&C reference Edge made last night?

"I've got a new pose for the benefit of flash photography" or something like that. I thought Christian was coming any second when he said that.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#152 RockingTheRed81

RockingTheRed81

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:17 AM

Ok...can some explain to me why the hell Mike Knox is going to be in the Elimination Chamber?

Edited by RockingTheRed81, 02 February 2009 - 10:17 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#153 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:03 PM

Anyone notice the E&C reference Edge made last night?

"I've got a new pose for the benefit of flash photography" or something like that. I thought Christian was coming any second when he said that.

Hyping the DVD my man... and hinting at mister classic coming back soon

there's a 10 minute E to the C tribute on the Edge DVD!

Ok...can some explain to me why the hell Mike Knox is going to be in the Elimination Chamber?

Cannon fodder??
limited depth on the Raw Roster
(Cena/Jericho/HBK/JBL and... well Orton is out, maybe Punk is defending the IC Title? Not much else left is there? They took Kane out thanks to da Jamaican Jobbah!)

#154 RockingTheRed81

RockingTheRed81

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:19 PM

Cannon fodder??
(Cena/Jericho/HBK/JBL and... well Orton is out, maybe Punk is defending the IC Title? Not much else left is there? They took Kane out thanks to da Jamaican Jobbah!)

They really should send the smackdown roster to Raw and the Raw roster to smackdown lol
Posted Image

Posted Image

#155 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:20 AM

Cannon fodder??

To add to this, Rey Mysterio Jr. is also in the Chamber, which means we'll see more of that epic feud.
VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#156 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 04:18 PM

They really should send the smackdown roster to Raw and the Raw roster to smackdown lol

No way!!
Simple rule
the show without HHH = the better show... EVERY TIME!!!!

What a Cluster the Raw Chamber is though.....

#157 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:22 AM

Hyping the DVD my man... and hinting at mister classic coming back soon

there's a 10 minute E to the C tribute on the Edge DVD!

Cannon fodder??

I tell ya, the edge dvd may be the first and only wwe dvd i buy...

#158 RockingTheRed81

RockingTheRed81

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:22 PM

How do you guys think Christian will be brought back to WWE? Like what kind of storyline would you guess?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#159 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:22 PM

How do you guys think Christian will be brought back to WWE? Like what kind of storyline would you guess?

He beats up whoever edge is fighting to defend his title
Devils Fan: 1994-2012
Sharks Fan: 2012-?
Posted Image

#160 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:56 PM

Christian will make his presence felt in the SD Elimination Chamber match, one way or another.
VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users