995 replies to this topic

#161 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 07:51 AM

Christian will make his presence felt in the SD Elimination Chamber match, one way or another.

He just showed up on WWECW, and pinned Jack Swaggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr
(he has a thing for being undefeated's don't he)

Looks like they want to add him as a veteran presence on the show, but this could be a jumping on-point

(I'm holding out for my TLC WWE Title delusion :P)
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#162 RockingTheRed81

RockingTheRed81

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 08:21 PM

He just showed up on WWECW, and pinned Jack Swaggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr
(he has a thing for being undefeated's don't he)

Looks like they want to add him as a veteran presence on the show, but this could be a jumping on-point

(I'm holding out for my TLC WWE Title delusion :P)

ECW sucks i was kind of mad when he showed up on it, and i hope that match happens...n u guys see theyre doing another draft?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#163 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:09 PM

ECW sucks i was kind of mad when he showed up on it, and i hope that match happens...n u guys see theyre doing another draft?

they need to bring him in somehow
and Christian vs Swagger may get me to watch the C-Show!!

I had no doubts they would re-draft

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#164 Beezer34

Beezer34

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:52 AM

Anyone else mark out tonight when the Dragon came out?!?!?! :tomato: ...oh well, I know I did.

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

#165 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 12:43 PM

Anyone else mark out tonight when the Dragon came out?!?!?! :tomato: ...oh well, I know I did.

No, only because I knew Jericho was following suit.
VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#166 RockingTheRed81

RockingTheRed81

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 12:36 PM

What legend will Jericho face at Wrestlemania?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#167 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,038 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:25 PM

What legend will Jericho face at Wrestlemania?

I dunno. I've heard Flair, but I hope not just b/c it would ruin his epic match with HBK last year. Hogan has been tossed around, but I doubt it b/c of the negativity now associated with his name. At the very least, I don't think Hogan can be a face anymore cause he has shown himself to be a d!ck, though most casual fans will still pop for him. Stone cold would be logical since he is being inducted into the HOF this year, but he has said that he wants his last match to be perfect, and if he were to come back, he'd need to train a lot, like 4 mos., and i think i read he hasn't been training like that. If I had to guess, I'd say Rowdy roddy piper in a lumberjack match with all of the legends as lumberjacks.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#168 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:38 PM

I dunno. I've heard Flair, but I hope not just b/c it would ruin his epic match with HBK last year. Hogan has been tossed around, but I doubt it b/c of the negativity now associated with his name. At the very least, I don't think Hogan can be a face anymore cause he has shown himself to be a d!ck, though most casual fans will still pop for him. Stone cold would be logical since he is being inducted into the HOF this year, but he has said that he wants his last match to be perfect, and if he were to come back, he'd need to train a lot, like 4 mos., and i think i read he hasn't been training like that. If I had to guess, I'd say Rowdy roddy piper in a lumberjack match with all of the legends as lumberjacks.

The actual opponent is more or less irrelevant. All of these legends who he's punking out will get their revenge, capped with a Stunner on Jerich for whomever to get the win. If I had to guess, I'd say a mid-to-upper-mid face, say Punk or Mysterio Jr.

The problem with this legends angle is that there aren't many left that CAN wrestle. Hogan would be mildly intriguing, and this does have all the earmarks of a Hogan opponent heel buildup, but I'm not sure if he can even DO the legdrop anymore, which would be the most logical conclusion for a Hogan matchup.

I also hope it's not Flair, but do they have many other options?
VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#169 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:48 PM

the only thing I want to see from Hogan is this...

KICK/WHAM... STUNNER

Hogan No Sells and Roids Up

Austin looks him in the eyes flips him off like we all SHOULD

KICK/WHAM... STUNNER.... Wrestlemania moment... done!!! B )

#170 RockingTheRed81

RockingTheRed81

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:01 PM

the only thing I want to see from Hogan is this...

KICK/WHAM... STUNNER

Hogan No Sells and Roids Up

Austin looks him in the eyes flips him off like we all SHOULD

KICK/WHAM... STUNNER.... Wrestlemania moment... done!!! B )

I'd love to see austin jericho, but who knows what's going to happen...and if you guys had to pick...who wins at wrestlemania Orton or Triple H? Orton right?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#171 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:42 PM

I'd love to see austin jericho, but who knows what's going to happen...and if you guys had to pick...who wins at wrestlemania Orton or Triple H? Orton right?

no way in the world is the heel getting over having mauling the ENTIRE family (hey we have 4 weeks for the PUNT ON LINDA!!!! :dance: :dance: )

#172 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:37 AM

This better be a Farooqing April 1st joke dammit :P

According to the official WWE website, Vickie Guerrero is pregnant.

This is a clear-cut "Who's the daddy?" storyline as a graphic on the front page of the site shows a photoshopped image of the SmackDown General Manager alongside Big Show and Edge.

To sum things up, the WWE website wrote: "WWE.com has received confirmation that Vickie Guerrero visited the office of an obstetrician in El Paso, Texas seeking pre-natal care. If Vickie does turn out to be pregnant, it begs the question: Who's the father?"

:doh1: :doh1:

#173 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,038 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:45 PM

She's not. now theyre saying Cena did it as a prank.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#174 Souray44

Souray44

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:47 PM

I am a huge wrestling fan and didn't know this thread existed. I am open to talking wrestling if you like and I am fired up for Wrestlemania Sunday!
I collect NJ Devils/Sheldon Souray game worn jerseys, sticks and gloves
My game used jerseys/sticks/gloves/skates/puck etc. - http://community.web...m/user/Souray44

#175 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:48 PM

I am a huge wrestling fan and didn't know this thread existed. I am open to talking wrestling if you like and I am fired up for Wrestlemania Sunday!

Gotta pay attention sir ... this board has everything!!!

(it better have 5-6 or more people inmy house splitting this effing PPV Bill too :rant:)

#176 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,038 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:55 PM

Gotta pay attention sir ... this board has everything!!!

(it better have 5-6 or more people inmy house splitting this effing PPV Bill too :rant:)

fvck paying 60 bucks for Mania, I'm just gonna watch it online. I can provide a stream, if anyone wants.

#177 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,892 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:57 PM

Not that I watch wrestling, because, well, I don't... but I was watching RAW the other day at some party and thought that I saw some Dallas Cowboys players there, hiding... I know I see Marion Barber (avoiding the camera), and I'm pretty sure I saw Choice and Stanback too... just in the shots at the commentators... lemme see if I can find a link to watch it anywhere, and get some screenshots...

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#178 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,892 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:59 PM

yep, found em...

ok, barber: Posted Image if you look in the front row, to the left of Lawler's head...

here's stanback and choice:

Posted Image

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#179 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:28 PM

fvck paying 60 bucks for Mania, I'm just gonna watch it online. I can provide a stream, if anyone wants.

When you have 5-6 people in the house and can hear the announcers and I order cheaper food it costs me less then it does to go to hooters to watch it... so I said screw it... I'll order the PPV... and if it works I'll get the big 4 here each year

#180 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,038 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:32 PM

When you have 5-6 people in the house and can hear the announcers and I order cheaper food it costs me less then it does to go to hooters to watch it... so I said screw it... I'll order the PPV... and if it works I'll get the big 4 here each year

Yeah that works for you, but all my friends couldn't give a dead moose's last sh!t about wrasslin'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users