• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 sad panda

sad panda

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:17 PM

In the UK we only get a handfull of NJD games on TV as we only have one TV channel for the whole of the NHL.

Anyway, they are running a viewers choice poll for the games on 26th of feb and the Devils vs the Hurricanes is one of the options. Thing is we are being out voted by 7% in favour of showing the Wild vs the Caps (What are these people on)

Anyway its an online vote so if you don't mind, please go to NASN.com and vote for the Devils game.

It's hard enough being a Devil all your life when your brothers an AV's fan and won't shut up about the Stanley cup games, but him having to watch more Devils games than Av's this season would be punishment enough.
Shaun Johnson, Vipers legend

PS. When Marty retires from the NHL, How does he fancy a couple of seasons in the Brittish Elite League, The Vipers fans would welcome him with open arms.

#2 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,249 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:56 PM

I voted for ya but it looks like you are going to have to get a ton of people to vote for you to catch that game on tv.

#3 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,138 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:34 PM

As did I, but looks like you'll be staring at Ove. Sorry pal.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#4 sad panda

sad panda

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:00 PM

As did I, but looks like you'll be staring at Ove. Sorry pal.

Thanks guys, I know it's a long shot but I've got to try.

I've been lucky recently as we've had 5 Devils games in the last 3 weeks, but before that it was a 2 month wait.

Gutted on Saturday as the schedule said they were showing our game against the Sens on Hockey night in Canada, then they showed Toronto instead like they do EVERY saturday.

It stinks as we are getting 4 Leafs games out of the next 8 games we get shown.

EDIT: I just checked and the gap is down to 4.5% it's getting closer

Edited by sad panda, 19 February 2008 - 07:02 PM.

PS. When Marty retires from the NHL, How does he fancy a couple of seasons in the Brittish Elite League, The Vipers fans would welcome him with open arms.

#5 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 10,138 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:40 PM

Thanks guys, I know it's a long shot but I've got to try.

I've been lucky recently as we've had 5 Devils games in the last 3 weeks, but before that it was a 2 month wait.

Gutted on Saturday as the schedule said they were showing our game against the Sens on Hockey night in Canada, then they showed Toronto instead like they do EVERY saturday.

It stinks as we are getting 4 Leafs games out of the next 8 games we get shown.

EDIT: I just checked and the gap is down to 4.5% it's getting closer

Well as of right now its down to about 2 and a half %... I'll vote when I can, anything to help a fellow Devils fan out! (Well... maybe not 'anything', but you get the point)

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#6 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,169 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:06 PM

Just download sopcast , watch every game for free, live with Doc and Chico :evil:

Dont rely on NASN, or Channel 5 who seem to have the agenda to show every Blackhawks game they can get their hands on :P

Sopcast!!!

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#7 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:27 PM

I just added another vote for you. I'm glad to hear that we in Canada aren't the only ones subject to too much Leafs! :lol:

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#8 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,249 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:18 AM

The Devils game is now leading over the Wild-Caps game by just a little over 3% :koolaid:

When does the voting end?

#9 sad panda

sad panda

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:58 AM

The Devils game is now leading over the Wild-Caps game by just a little over 3% :koolaid:

When does the voting end?

I have no Idea when it ends, but thanks to all for voting. I'm having to resort to desparate measures, I've even joined the Canes site to get their fans to vote too.

#10 mackchi

mackchi

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:57 PM

Just download sopcast , watch every game for free, live with Doc and Chico :evil:

Dont rely on NASN, or Channel 5 who seem to have the agenda to show every Blackhawks game they can get their hands on :P

Sopcast!!!

Chimaira,

How do you use SOPCAST anyhow?

I have downloaded the program and all I get is chinese movie listings and some other euro sports channels for criket...
If you can post some info that would be great. Or you can PM me.

Thanks!
LET'S GO DEVILS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users