363 replies to this topic

#361 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,990 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:04 PM

Add me to the list of fans who think the Devils achieved just about all they could this season with the current bunch of guys.

As for them being booed at home -- did that happen a lot? I don't remember too much of it. ... However, I am one Devils fan who believes that the home fans as a whole don't cheer our players enough. It's usually either Rangers suck chants or dead silence. Or a few Let's Go Devils chants that die out in two seconds. ... But that's a topic for another thread, I guess.

#362 SS#4-Life

SS#4-Life

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:39 PM

hell yeah man. ive always wished our fans were louder and our arena was filled more. i hear you man

#363 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,617 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:50 PM

Lucky for you the dinette set doesn't include a hutch, eh, Rowdy?

:rofl: :thumbsup:

Not that he'd ever come here, but with the way this board likes to pile on people they suspect are trolls, the first time he gets into it with someone would probably spark a Vortex so classic that not only would it draw spectators from all around, but he'd also end up getting banned within a day.

(And I really do hope you were talking about what I think you were talking about, because if you weren't, you're probably looking at me like I have 5 heads right about now. :lol:)
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#364 Shtikl

Shtikl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:04 PM

Yes, Rowdy. Gotta be careful about referring to he-who-must-not-be-named. :whistling:
We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses. -- Abraham Lincoln

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users