47 replies to this topic

#41 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,627 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 01:50 PM

Funny, never thought I had to prove my levels of a$$hole-dom :koolaid:

Me neither (and I say that with all the love and respect I can muster... and I mean the non-gay type of love), but lately Concrete Boy's been gunning for your title.

But just so I get it right, it's ok for red to complain about it, but not ok for us to complain about the complaining?

'Cuz you're complaining about nothing. You guys are all "waaaah, why are we going easy on Red!?!?!?!" when in reality it's not happening.

Why are you defending Red? :noclue:

I'm not, and if you'd take your head out of the cement mixer long enough, you'd realize that.

It's not to be taken too seriously you do know that right?

Then why are YOU taking it so seriously that you're complaining about the change?

Geez Rowdy, relax. It's all fun. Go look at them new Allyson Hannigan pics I posted and drift off to another, better world for a while. :)

You lie. I see no pictures.

Bah. Apparently my extreme lack of beer is getting to me. I must go off in search of Irish fermented goodness! :cheers:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#42 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,920 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:01 PM

Me neither (and I say that with all the love and respect I can muster... and I mean the non-gay type of love), but lately Concrete Boy's been gunning for your title.

Well let me win some points back then :evil:

We're playing hockey in maplewood and my friend Mindy comes (she sometimes posts here and can vouch on this story).... ball gets dumped into the corner... i go to chase and get it .... she comes barreling into the corner... *bounce-no effect*.... she then cross-checks me twice.... I kinda chuckle and go "you know this ain't gonna work right??" so she gets feisty with the stick... I turn to body her out and go to backhand flip it out of the zone....she matches my turn as I launch the ball... WHAM GOALIE STICK NEXT TO THE RIGHT EYE OFF THE TEMPLE.....we got blood and a tumor sized welt on her by the end of the day.... and for some reason I just kinda found it hilarious, and she did say she had it coming the way she was playing

moral of the story:
If you're a guy and playing a sport against a girl, the highest praise you can give her.... treat her just like she's a guy along the boards!!! :giggle:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#43 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:37 PM

Well let me win some points back then :evil:

We're playing hockey in maplewood and my friend Mindy comes (she sometimes posts here and can vouch on this story).... ball gets dumped into the corner... i go to chase and get it .... she comes barreling into the corner... *bounce-no effect*.... she then cross-checks me twice.... I kinda chuckle and go "you know this ain't gonna work right??" so she gets feisty with the stick... I turn to body her out and go to backhand flip it out of the zone....she matches my turn as I launch the ball... WHAM GOALIE STICK NEXT TO THE RIGHT EYE OFF THE TEMPLE.....we got blood and a tumor sized welt on her by the end of the day.... and for some reason I just kinda found it hilarious, and she did say she had it coming the way she was playing

moral of the story:
If you're a guy and playing a sport against a girl, the highest praise you can give her.... treat her just like she's a guy along the boards!!! :giggle:

See real A Hole

NJDevs.com: We know drama

WOW I never knew I had earned such respect err wait :unsure:

I'm not, and if you'd take your head out of the concrete mixer long enough, you'd realize that.

Fixed :) Theres a difference ya know Cement Concrete

And obviously you failed today and need to go find a beer. If theres 3 or 4 posters joking
about the change take it in stride. Don't add to it by waving your finger at others just relax
and be happy that people feel they can joke and laugh at things like this. Though I still
think it was wahh :evilcry: for changing it. But I'll donate $100 today if DM puts it back :evil:

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#44 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,600 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:00 PM

You lie. I see no pictures.

No lie. New pics of Allyson and even Christina Ricci!
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#45 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:17 PM

My thread seams to be running thin like your hair and mine :(

RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.

#46 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:19 PM

NJDevs.com: Free redruM decoder ring with your membership.

NJDevs.com If you can't take a joke don't read the banner.

LOVE 'EM!!!

These gotta get in! :clap2:

Ricci! Woot!

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#47 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,600 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:33 PM

My thread seams to be running thin like your hair and mine :(

Why ya gotta bring up the hair? <_<

So you don't like the ones that are in there...the more recent onces I mean...?
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#48 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:17 AM

LOVE 'EM!!!

These gotta get in! :clap2:

Yeh but not until pigs swim

Why ya gotta bring up the hair? <_<

So you don't like the ones that are in there...the more recent onces I mean...?

Oh no I do very nice :uni:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users