3 replies to this topic

#1 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,616 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:00 PM

http://www.dailymail...ticle_id=539789

Shoplifting from a drugstore? Tsk tsk. Of course, she claims she doesn't know how the stuff got in her bag, but come on, it's not like someone planted it there.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#2 Winona Ryder

Winona Ryder

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:10 PM

Posted Image

I'm innocent I tell ya! Until proven guilty...which could be soon...but 'til then!

Now that I think about it, that dumbass cashier at CVS probably stuck it in my bag when I wasn't looking. I mean seriously, me buy makeup at CVS? I stole from Saks Fifth Avenue for crying out loud!

Oh well, as they say, no such thing as bad publicity!

#3 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:21 PM

I hear you Winona -- CVS is about to PAY me $6 to take 5 lipbalms and a snickers protein bar from their store -- seriously... what gives with that? They just wanted to you take the crap they tell you to is all.

ExtraCare bucks are creepy. My husband think it's the weirdest scam on earth -- he doesn't see how they can PAY people to take stuff out of their store. My sisters-in-law both bought glucose testers with a combo of coupons and extra care bucks earned... they bought 5 and each walked out with $100 in extra care bucks having not paid out a dime... they donated the tests to a local shelter.

Edited by Pepperkorn, 20 March 2008 - 09:21 PM.

I'm here for the party

#4 devils26

devils26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:24 PM

but come on, it's not like someone planted it there.

Of...course...not. :ph34r:

"The Devils always find a way to win, ... That will continue." -Scott Stevens
"I wouldn't think so. Nothing is broken. It's just a bruise." -Lou Lamoriello

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users