3 replies to this topic

#1 njdss4

njdss4

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 06:37 PM

It's great to find an active place to talk with fellow Devils fans! Quick recap of how I came to be a Devils fan: Moved to NJ when I was 2 and when I was 9 I saw my first hockey game. It just happened to be the Devils beating Detroit in Game 4 of the 95 Finals to win their first Stanley Cup. With that game, I was hooked and have been a diehard Devs fan ever since.

I did move to Los Angeles when I was 12, then here to Kansas at 21, but my love of the Devils has never changed! See you around the boards!
Posted Image<--- Thanks RunninWithTheDevil!
REALISTS ARE NOT PESSIMISTS
"If that's a penalty, we should just stop playing hockey." EJ Hradek on a bad penalty call against Langs
"I still keep in touch with Jay and Gio, but Marty won't even speak to me!" - $cott Gomez
^ Marty is just like Devils fans, HE CAN'T STAND TRAITORS AND THE RANGERS EITHER!
Posted Image of the Kansas City Scouts and Colorado Rockies

#2 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 06:47 PM

Welcome aboard! Don't be shy. MOST of us don't bite! :P

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#3 njdss4

njdss4

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 07:08 PM

Welcome aboard! Don't be shy. MOST of us don't bite! :P

:P Love your avatar, btw. I could never use it for myself, though. It would just be too hard to have my avatar even resemble the Rags logo.
Posted Image<--- Thanks RunninWithTheDevil!
REALISTS ARE NOT PESSIMISTS
"If that's a penalty, we should just stop playing hockey." EJ Hradek on a bad penalty call against Langs
"I still keep in touch with Jay and Gio, but Marty won't even speak to me!" - $cott Gomez
^ Marty is just like Devils fans, HE CAN'T STAND TRAITORS AND THE RANGERS EITHER!
Posted Image of the Kansas City Scouts and Colorado Rockies

#4 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 08:11 PM

:lol: ..I hear you. I'm cool with as long as the words Rangers and Suck are included!

Edited by brodeurrocks, 22 March 2008 - 08:11 PM.

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users