530 replies to this topic

#181 Jake

Jake

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:26 PM

Seriously, I want to hurt Sean Avery. And every Ranger fan in the damn world.
Mooseknuckles Hockey For Life.

#182 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,217 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:27 PM

Langs, you have to shoot there. We may not get another 2 on 1. I don't care if all you see is a big fluffy pillow taking up 96% of the net. SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#183 metalfro44

metalfro44

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:27 PM

I don't like avery and his antics, but its not against the rules, we just need someone to shut him up... cam would have.

#184 Risky

Risky

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,701 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:28 PM

And now Parise gets fvckING TACKLED and there's no call? WHAT THE fvck IS GOING ON?
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder
of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in the rain.

#185 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,217 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:28 PM

And now Parise gets fvckING TACKLED and there's no call? WHAT THE fvck IS GOING ON?

I saw that too, about 8 feet away from the play he gets thrown down to the ice
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph

#186 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:30 PM

This is insane. I've NEVER seen anything like the refs in this game. It's almost worth the devils just putting down their sticks and leaving the ice in protest. Forfeit because this is -- it's beyond anything I've ever seen. Parise gets a cross check for protecting himself... Avery is allowed to wave his stick in front of Brodeur's face? WTF? Some team is going to hand the rangers their ass

Not until someone beats the sh!t out of Avery and the greasy alaskan mexican. This series is turning into a fvcking joke I cannot believe
how horriable the officiating is just a flat out fvcking joke. I want some ones ass if I don't see someone beat the living sh!t out of a Rags
I'll be pissed.

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#187 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,518 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:30 PM

There definitely seem to be 2 sets of standards tonight. The PP's called are close but the penalties committed are not.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#188 zachattack9

zachattack9

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:31 PM

i wish cam was still on the team.

#189 NHLDevils43

NHLDevils43

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

with officiating like this - who needs enemies?
Seriously, there is no way we're winning this game - let alone the series - if the refs keep the bullsh!t flowing this freely.

#190 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

There definitely seem to be 2 sets of standards tonight. The PP's called are close but the penalties committed are not.

IMO if this is the way it's going to be then Ash better kill someone soon

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#191 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,720 posts

Someone needs to take out Sean Avery. Take the 5 and take him OUT. There is NO PLACE for this behavior in a game unless you're admitting that you're a team full of pussies. This impudent behavior cannot be tolerated.

Where is Scott Stevens?

Nobody's going to do it on this team. They have no balls, just like the other teams I root for. I agree with whoever it is that said Langenbrunner skated away in the first period after Parise got creamed in front of the net. Avery's allowed to basically pass gas all over Marty and nobody takes up for him.

And as I said the other night, Stevens is a once-in-a-lifetime player. I just want another Dano, he wouldn't tolerate that either. That's not being too greedy is it?

Edited by Hasan4978, 13 April 2008 - 07:32 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#192 JesterDevil

JesterDevil

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:32 PM

Hahaha. Gotta love the language from Rupp live on Vs.

#193 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,217 posts

i wish cam was still on the team.

I don't think he would've been dressed, too much of a liability other than his fighting.

#194 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,801 posts

What was the call on Salvador? I am trying to write a paper as I'm listening on the radio so I kind of missed that.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#195 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Rupp just cost MSG+ a few FCC violations hahaha "You fvcking bitch... You're a fvcking bitch..."

That's right Jersey!

Edited by DJ Eco, 13 April 2008 - 07:33 PM.

#196 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,217 posts

What was the call on Salvador? I am trying to write a paper as I'm listening on the radio so I kind of missed that.

Putting the puck out of play from the defensive zone. It deflected off his stick.

#197 DevilsRule2008

DevilsRule2008

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:33 PM

What'd rupp say? i missed it

#198 Z-Man

Z-Man

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:33 PM

If nothing else goes right tonight, hearing Rupp call Mara a f**king bitch on live TV made my night.

#199 JesterDevil

JesterDevil

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:34 PM

If nothing else goes right tonight, hearing Rupp call Mara a f**king bitch on live TV made my night.

and a "fvcking pvssy".

#200 DevilsRule2008

DevilsRule2008

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:34 PM

YES YES YES YES

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users