Lets go Devils!

#22 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,913 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:27 AM

Go Devils! I hope they come out hard and either go for direct retaliation on Backman or even better try to take a run at Jagr or Gomez to make them pay for what they did to Parise. Regardless the Devils need to come out hitting hard and they need to keep that up all game. Just keep pounding the Rangers and wear them down. Hopefully the addition of Vishnevski and subtraction of Greene as reported by TG helps that.

http://njmg.typepad....ing-out-of.html

I'm debating whether or not it's sad that we're looking to Vitaly Vishnevski as the spark to turn this thing around.

Then I watch the replay of Zach getting his teeth crosschecked out of his mouth and I think...yeah, Vish is a good thing.

If I might borrow a gimmick...CMON DEVILS.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#23 DEVILS>Rangers

DEVILS>Rangers

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:35 AM

Hopefully the addition of Vishnevski and subtraction of Greene as reported by TG helps that.

http://njmg.typepad....ing-out-of.html

thank you sutter

GO DEVILS

Enough of this horse sh!t, score goals and beat them at MSG

LETS GO DEVILS :koolaid:

#24 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,029 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:49 AM

LETS GO DEVILS

#25 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:47 PM

:pray: Hoping Marty can get a shut-out so that we can win with our one goal..... :pray:

Actually, since we didn't get our one goal until we pulled our goalie last game, maybe our best shot is to play with 6 attackers all game..... :P

Edited by Don, 13 April 2008 - 12:48 PM.

"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#26 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:52 PM

Lets Go Biatches, It's like game 7 for us tonight
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#27 bondman99

bondman99

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:58 PM

VV better come out hitting!! I want Backman and Gomez on the ice.

LETS GO DEVILS!
Posted Image

#28 Devils79

Devils79

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:03 PM

Posted Image

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

#29 Neutral Zone Trap

Neutral Zone Trap

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:06 PM

VV better come out hitting!! I want Backman and Gomez on the ice.

LETS GO DEVILS!

I'd like to see Shannahan slapped, never liked the guy, may as well put Straka on the deck too, hell, put 'em all on the deck.

Lets Go Biatches, It's like game 7 for us tonight

QFT, I think it's game seven for the rest of the series as far as the Devils are concerned, and that should be a good thing.

#30 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,029 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:07 PM

Whoever wins this game will win the series.

#31 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,318 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:10 PM

I heard a Ranger fan say the other night the following words after game 2: "Game 3 is gonna be a party!!" Well guess what: I've had it with the Rangers. I've had it with Ranger fans. I've had it with them getting every fvcking bounce and break and call known to man. I've had it with them getting big goal after big goal after big goal in the 3rd period. I've had it with feeling like I've been shot in the heart every time we play these fvcks. I've had all I can take. Get it the fvck done tonight boys, and spoil these a$$holes' "party" because enough is enough. I want every Devils player to feel exactly how I feel right now and to have had it as much as I have.

Beat them up physically, beat them up menatlly, and beat the living sh!t out of them on the scoreboard.

Enough is enough.

LET'S GO MOTHERfvckING DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#32 Devils79

Devils79

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:22 PM

(Language Warning)

I know, wrong sport but you get the point :P

#33 DEVILS>Rangers

DEVILS>Rangers

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:29 PM

(Language Warning)

I know, wrong sport but you get the point :P

thanks, i really needed that

#34 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:54 PM

To quote a true American hero "Its clobberin' time!"

Seriously, time to beat the sh!t out of the rangers in every way possible. physically, mentally,any way you can think of.

Let's Go Devils!

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#35 Devil Fan

Devil Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,459 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:59 PM

Refs +Rags = Craps

Posted ImagePosted Image

Chocolate + Devil = My life

#36 Sickman

Sickman

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 02:38 PM

I heard a Ranger fan say the other night the following words after game 2: "Game 3 is gonna be a party!!" Well guess what: I've had it with the Rangers. I've had it with Ranger fans. I've had it with them getting every fvcking bounce and break and call known to man. I've had it with them getting big goal after big goal after big goal in the 3rd period. I've had it with feeling like I've been shot in the heart every time we play these fvcks. I've had all I can take. Get it the fvck done tonight boys, and spoil these a$$holes' "party" because enough is enough. I want every Devils player to feel exactly how I feel right now and to have had it as much as I have.

Beat them up physically, beat them up menatlly, and beat the living sh!t out of them on the scoreboard.

Enough is enough.

LET'S GO MOTHERfvckING DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to shine ladies and gents. The playoffs are never easy and the teams that are able to battle through adversity are the teams that will remain standing when all is said and done. This Devils team has battled through adversity all season long. No reason to stop now. Let's turn this thing around. All it takes is that first win.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

Edited by SickMan, 13 April 2008 - 02:39 PM.

New Jersey Devils - Three Time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003

" 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1!! And the oldest trophy competed for in North America, LORD STANLEY'S CUP, has made it's way through the Lincoln Tunnel! To the Meadowlands! To the Garden State! THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS ARE THE 1995 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!" Mike Miller, June 24th, 1995

" I have for some time been thinking that it would be a good thing if there were a challenge cup which should be held from year to year by the champion hockey team in the dominion" Frederick Arthur, Lord Stanley of Preston

#37 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 02:47 PM

Posted Image

#38 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 02:54 PM

LETS GO DEVILS!
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#39 NYGDevils32

NYGDevils32

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 02:55 PM

Tonight can be a huge statement win for the Devils. They didn't like playing at home (sucked for me, I went the night they scored only one goal at the end), so maybe playing on the road will light a spark under their asses because this is do or die tonight. If the Devs don't bring everything they got tonight by pulling out all the stops... then they didn't want it enough and the Rags will sweep us... but I have a good feeling about tonight. :pray:

LETS GO DEVILS! :koolaid:

Edited by NYGDevils32, 13 April 2008 - 02:55 PM.

#40 mrthemike

mrthemike

Cursed_Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,190 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 03:23 PM

I wanna see some hard f'ing hits out there tonight. Intimidate them for crying out loud.

Sole Posted Image of Emmy Rossum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users