• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 DaImmortulz

DaImmortulz

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:50 PM

Hello everyone. I've been on the Hockeybuzz, facebook and HFboards forums for while, but finally found this website my fellow devils fans have been talking about. I live on Long Island but have been a Devils fan since 1996 (and since i live on the island the Isles are a FAR third team i like...the devils take both 1st and 2nd). My other name is DA DEVILS on the other sites. I am a co-host on Talkshoe show, "The Trap". I look forward to reading and discussing hockey here with everyone, and come and listen to The Trap, every other sunday this summer and starting every sunday once the season begins, at 8PM

#2 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:55 PM

Welcome. We might have to edit your name down a bit, seems to be cutting off.

#3 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,075 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:55 PM

1.Welcome!
2.Is your talk show the one I got a message about on facebook?
3.Drink up! :koolaid:

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#4 DaImmortulz

DaImmortulz

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:05 PM

1.Welcome!
2.Is your talk show the one I got a message about on facebook?
3.Drink up! :koolaid:

Yes it is that one from facebook. And yes, I have been drinking the :koolaid: my entire life. Also, I tried putting one of my other names on here, but for some reason it wouldn't allow me even though i checked after and no one here has the name Da Devils or LongIslandDevilsFan :noclue:

#5 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:49 PM

I blocked Devils in the name... to many Devil## names it was getting confusing.

#6 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:17 AM

I blocked Devils in the name... to many Devil## names it was getting confusing.

Welcome to the newbie....

but DM speaking of names, and I know I'm going crazy off topic, but could you send that new poster "martysbetter30" a PM for a different name, cuz, well, it's the same name? And god forbid this is actually a noob who sticks around, things could get realll confusing.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#7 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,531 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:48 AM

Welcome to the newbie....

but DM speaking of names, and I know I'm going crazy off topic, but could you send that new poster "martysbetter30" a PM for a different name, cuz, well, it's the same name? And god forbid this is actually a noob who sticks around, things could get realll confusing.

Geesh... Identity crisis much??? B )
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#8 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 04:09 PM

Geesh... Identity crisis much??? B )

ok fine, I'm gonna go create an account named "CRASHER2", and only post on that. Then you can jump for joy and scream identity crisis. B )

Posted Image

#9 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 04:33 PM

Welcome new guy with long name.....glad to have another devils fan on board! :koolaid:

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#10 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,531 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:56 PM

ok fine, I'm gonna go create an account named "CRASHER2", and only post on that. Then you can jump for joy and scream identity crisis. B )

Have fun
but when you're THAT damn good... people KNOW the original from the wanna-be ;) :evil:
(damn I need a Wooooooooooooo smiley!!!)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#11 brodeurrocks

brodeurrocks

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,230 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:59 PM

Have fun
but when you're THAT damn good... people KNOW the original from the wanna-be ;) :evil:

Ric Flair style?

Posted Image

Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits!

Official Keeper of the stains on Chico's shirt and tie from "Chico Eats" episodes!

#12 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:02 PM

Have fun

:yea: Doesnt work?

#13 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,531 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:36 AM

:yea: Doesnt work?

naaah
needs more of a strut to it.... perhaps a chopping motion like ol'natch is known for

then again we COULD use a swing the steel chair smiley too :evil:

#14 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,075 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:01 PM

Posted ImageHow about a table smiley, CRASHER?

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#15 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,531 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:02 PM

ECW !!!
ECW !!!!
ECW !!!

Hell that should be the code for the smiley!!!!!!!!!

#16 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:53 PM

:ECW: :ECW:

ECW !!!
ECW !!!!
ECW !!!

Hell that should be the code for the smiley!!!!!!!!!

#17 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,531 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:50 PM

:ECW: :ECW:

oh awesomeness!!
thanks boss!!! :thumbsup:

#18 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:55 PM

Are you effing kidding me? We've got wrestling smilies here now?!?! I've got half a mind to get the hell out of here! :P :lol:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#19 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:00 PM

Are you effing kidding me? We've got wrestling smilies here now?!?! I've got half a mind to get the hell out of here! :P :lol:

YAY! OLD TONGE SMILY BACK!

Posted Image

#20 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:28 PM

YAY! OLD TONGE SMILY BACK!

New tongue smiley still here for those who want it: :razz:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users