#21 brodeurgirl30

brodeurgirl30

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 12:32 PM

Surely you remember this too:

I was a section over from y'all that game, if I recall correctly. 210ish.

Chico kills me in his commentary. :rofl: Best save of his career? :rofl:

Welcome to the board!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Brodeur's 2002 Olympic Gold Medal
The kisses on the back of Marty's mask
Travis Zajac

After Marty got so mad at his sons for throwing thunderstick packages onto the ice during a
Devils / Rangers game~
"I explained to them that by doing what they had done, they were basically acting like Rangers fans." ~Marty Brodeur - Beyond the Crease

#22 Charlemagne

Charlemagne

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:06 PM

All I remember from that game was being really pissed off we didn't get to see Nabby play cause he got hurt in the Islander game... that just irritated me to no end!!

yeah, i wasn't exactly thrilled to have greiss in net either. :P

i was at that islander game, too... what a stupid game to get yourself injured in.

The Sharks are an interesting team. I thought they would go far this past season, but ... oh well.

By the way, I was wondering. I noticed the last time the Devils played out in San Jose that the Sharks fans would boo every time the Devils paused a few seconds behind their own net before starting a rush up ice. On TV, Chico Resch said he had never heard that before. Is that a normal thing that Sharks fans do? :noclue:

hmm... not sure. maybe it was a specific player they were booing when he had the puck?

Welcome to the big city. Where you livin? i've been in NY since 99, and i've lived all over the place.

The train ride to the new rink is sooooo easy

yeah the train ride to the rock is way easy. like 20 times easier than getting to nassau. maybe i'll try to find a game i can go to this year there and actually root for the devils.

i live in inwood, at the northern tip of manhattan... you?
You're gonna need a bigger boat.

Posted Image
sig by racki @ oilers bb.

Posted Image of Jeff Friesen. Posted Image of the San Jose Sharks.

#23 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,209 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 08:20 PM

The title of this thread reminds me of some commercial advertising something of the Devils..

ie: "Hey Devils fans! Get you're 2009 season tickets now!" or "Hey Devils fans! Go on online and order your Devils Den catalog for gift ideas for the upcoming holiday season!"

..anyway.. welcome :evil:

Edited by nmigliore, 03 August 2008 - 08:21 PM.

LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users