146 replies to this topic

#141 ciyenne

ciyenne

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:02 PM

We expect an in-depth analysis of 2012 and updates of the construction/ infrastructure progress ... :koolaid:

I don't think the British Olympic Committee are bothering with building. We're making do and mending.

They're going to put the beach volley-ball here, at Horse Guards Parade, so soldiers on horses can leer at girls in bikinis, patting the sand from each other's booties. The girls patting, I mean, not the soldiers. Soldiers only pat each other's buttocks when they're in barracks:

Keeper of the Nieds Captaincy: dignity, courage, grace and fortitude.

"Row row row the boat, gently down the stream, BELTS OFF, TROUSERS DOWN, ISN'T LIFE A SCREAM, WEY!"

Bark like a chicken, cluck like a dog.

" when I am an old woman, I shall wear purple...'

#142 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:48 PM

... at girls in bikinis, patting the sand from each other's booties.

you say that like its a bad thing... :rolleyes:

Edited by El Diablo, 25 August 2008 - 04:49 PM.

Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. " - Megan Fox

- Proud njdevs keeper of the Boss' Sold Out banner at the CAA -

#143 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,944 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 04:06 PM

USA BAsketball wins gold in a great game. Yeah i watched the whole thing and it was worth only getting 4 hours of sleep

Did they ever show a replay of that game? I tried staying up to watch it but nodded off approximately an hour and a half BEFORE tip-off.

I assumed they would replay it the next day, but couldn't find it. However, they did replay the bronze medal game the next morning, back-to-back, from 9-11am and 11am-1pm. ... Go figure.

#144 DEVILS>Rangers

DEVILS>Rangers

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:04 PM

Did they ever show a replay of that game? I tried staying up to watch it but nodded off approximately an hour and a half BEFORE tip-off.

I assumed they would replay it the next day, but couldn't find it. However, they did replay the bronze medal game the next morning, back-to-back, from 9-11am and 11am-1pm. ... Go figure.

i remember right before i went to church from like 830-1030 sunday monrning on nbc the game was played (gold medal)

#145 ciyenne

ciyenne

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:33 AM

you say that like its a bad thing... :rolleyes:

I think given the girls' proximity to armed soldiers, their mutual patting might result in the premature discharge of various firearms...
Keeper of the Nieds Captaincy: dignity, courage, grace and fortitude.

"Row row row the boat, gently down the stream, BELTS OFF, TROUSERS DOWN, ISN'T LIFE A SCREAM, WEY!"

Bark like a chicken, cluck like a dog.

" when I am an old woman, I shall wear purple...'

#146 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,456 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:01 AM

I think given the girls' proximity to armed soldiers, their mutual patting might result in the premature discharge of various firearms...

you really think their hands will be on their GUNS at that point? :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#147 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,944 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:23 AM

i remember right before i went to church from like 830-1030 sunday monrning on nbc the game was played (gold medal)

Dang! I really wanted to watch it. One woulda thunk that they woulda showed it again at a reasonable hour. ... Makes me wonder how many people in this country actually saw any of it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users