215 replies to this topic

#41 Prucenterrules

Prucenterrules

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 09:08 PM

Yeah I got mine yesterday too. Section 105 row 4 seats 13-14. Great seats and where the Devils shoot twice.
Langenbrunner is #1
Devils + The Prudential Center = The Stanley Cup
Martin Brodeur gets win #500 11-17-07
Martin Brodeur gets win #552 3-17-09. I was there.
Posted Image Doc Emrik's "they're josling in the corner", Elias' team record 365th assist, and Devils' 12th Dec 2008 8-5 win over the Rags. Clarkson's "Gordie Howe hat-trick" against the panthers on 2-28-09. The "A" Line. Marty's 100th career shutout. Zubrus's game winner over the Rags (09/22/09).

#42 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 09:12 PM

Seems like we are all in same area.. Im also in 105 row 4.. but down the other end :)
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : "He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin’ cheeseburger dude!

#43 Cowutopia

Cowutopia

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 12:19 AM

frack I should have gotten tickets through this.

Hopefully my Seton Hall friends will get deals again.

EDIT: OK I shouldn't have gotten tickets because the 10th is my girlfriend's birthday and she doesn't want to go to opening night FOR SOME REASON. Why am I dating this girl?

Edited by Cowutopia, 29 September 2008 - 12:20 AM.

#44 Baggy Spandex

Baggy Spandex

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:10 PM

Got mine today!

Sec 106 , Row 6 seats 3-9 :dance:

I CANT WAIT! I'm trying my damnedest that day to bring an airhorn or two and be "goal horn after the goal horn guy"

Like it or not, I want that damn crown loud as heck that night.
"Marion Gaborik scored his 65th, 66th, 67th, and 68th goals of the season tonight.

However, The Rangers were beaten by the Maple Leafs 6-4. Rather than bore you with those highlights, let's enjoy yet another encore presentation of our great MSG documentary, "1994: The Year We Can't Stop Thinking About" " - Warren

#45 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:52 PM

Got mine today!

Sec 106 , Row 6 seats 3-9 :dance:

I CANT WAIT! I'm trying my damnedest that day to bring an airhorn or two and be "goal horn after the goal horn guy"

Like it or not, I want that damn crown loud as heck that night.

Glad I'll have another loud fan just two rows behind me. My one buddy has been shopping high and low for one of those plastic horns you see at games from time to time. Between that, your air horn, and the general excitement for Opening Night, this should be a hell of a good loud time.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#46 Prucenterrules

Prucenterrules

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 05:24 PM

Hopefully the game will sell out and we won't have to listen to rags fans say wow you couldn't even sell out opening night. And this game better be loud as hell.
Langenbrunner is #1
Devils + The Prudential Center = The Stanley Cup
Martin Brodeur gets win #500 11-17-07
Martin Brodeur gets win #552 3-17-09. I was there.
Posted Image Doc Emrik's "they're josling in the corner", Elias' team record 365th assist, and Devils' 12th Dec 2008 8-5 win over the Rags. Clarkson's "Gordie Howe hat-trick" against the panthers on 2-28-09. The "A" Line. Marty's 100th career shutout. Zubrus's game winner over the Rags (09/22/09).

#47 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,179 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:00 PM

OT: Didn't think this was worth a new thread but I am trying to get 3 $25 seats for opening night. I know tickets from ticketmaster get dropped periodically and I was wondering if anyone remembered what the trend for that was like last year? I'm really hoping to score these tickets so I don't have to wait out in Newark all day for $10 seats.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#48 JerseyGirl71

JerseyGirl71

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:31 PM

K so i got this email today... I guess this is how they're getting around offer codes this season!

>>>New Jersey Devils Group Sales has sent you an invitation. AAA Members have been offered special group tickets. $65 Balcony seats are only $35!
Event Date Promotion Offer

Devils vs Islanders Fri 10/10/08 AAA Members Find Tickets

To claim your tickets to this offer, please go to this link

Hope to see you there!

Signed,
New Jersey Devils Group Sales>>>

Offer Expires In 11 days
>

it goes to a separate link.. and automatically pulled my email addy. I didn't sign up since I can't go and I'm hesitant to post the link for fear of getting 'black listed' for future games should it be some sort of new security feature to catch people passing offers around.. I could buy some tix for people if anyone wants me too and meet up with them prior to game day so long as they mail them out (can't do Will Call because i will be in A.C. that friday afternoon). If anyone is interested, I made an account for future use. They allow up to 20 tickets to be purchased so i put in 5 to see how good they were and they came up with sec 105 row 6... :P It looks like they are using the same system as season ticket holders log into now and they can be printed from home... So if anyone is interested get in touch!

>>>>Access the Offer
First time here? Sign up for an account now to access the special offer.

E-mail Address:
xxxxxxxx@aol.com

If you think you have created an account before contact a a team representative at Contact Us.<<<<

Edited by JerseyGirl71, 29 September 2008 - 10:49 PM.

New Jersey Devils Hockey Fans Meetup Group
http://www.meetup.co...ls-Hockey-Fans/
Come join us!

#49 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,899 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:43 PM

Ugh, this is killin' me. I really think this is an awful idea on the Devils' end, even if they are losing money on the ticket prices (which I doubt), bodies in the building means people buying food, drink, and merchandise. There has to be a better way to make sure the groups don't get screwed but still allow for more people to get access to discounted seats.

Interestingly, I'm a AAA member and didn't receive the offer. I wonder if I'm blacklisted. :(

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#50 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,003 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:45 PM

I am also a AAA member and didnt get an offer in the mail. Oh well.

#51 JerseyGirl71

JerseyGirl71

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:54 PM

I am also a AAA member and didnt get an offer in the mail. Oh well.

Not sure if anyone can sign up for this unless you're sent an invitation from someone at the Sales Dept.. I'm more than happy to grab some tickets so long as I don't get screwed on the money! I can do Paypal from you and forward the tickets apparently or meet up in person and hand them off. I dunno. Just trying to help! I'm jealous I can't go... :saddevil:
Come join us!

#52 themiddle91489

themiddle91489

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:09 PM

I'm not a AAA member and I still got that email. I subscribed to that ticket newsletter so if you want these offers it's probably best to subscribe to that.
Attended Games: 2-1-1.
GDT's: 0-0.

#53 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:53 PM

I'm not a AAA member and I still got that email. I subscribed to that ticket newsletter so if you want these offers it's probably best to subscribe to that.

what ticket newsletter?

#54 JerseyGirl71

JerseyGirl71

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 07:28 AM

ah ok. I don't recall how I got on it.. I've talked to sales reps a few times about possibly buying season tickets and left my info with them so I just figured that's where it came from... But if there's an email list then I guess people should sign up for it for future offers.
Come join us!

#55 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 08:29 AM

ah ok. I don't recall how I got on it.. I've talked to sales reps a few times about possibly buying season tickets and left my info with them so I just figured that's where it came from... But if there's an email list then I guess people should sign up for it for future offers.

I am not a AAA member, and I got the email too.

It looks to me like the email came from the Devils, but through Ticketmaster -- not from AAA.

Maybe the ticket newsletter themiddle91489 is referring to is the Ticketmaster newsletter? A couple of years ago, I signed up (for free) with Ticketmaster to notify me when Devils tickets go on sale. And they send me a monthly email telling me which Devils games are coming up. Maybe the Devs got that email list from Ticketmaster and decided to offer the AAA discount to those subscribers.

Edited by 95Crash, 30 September 2008 - 12:10 PM.

#56 devildave632

devildave632

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:58 PM

I got one today:
NJ State Employees
October 24 vs The Flyers, Calender Night~!
$65.00 for 35.00 balcony seating
use code:s9ewp

#57 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:21 PM

I got one today:
NJ State Employees
October 24 vs The Flyers, Calender Night~!
$65.00 for 35.00 balcony seating
use code:s9ewp

EDIT: if you use the code it only works with capital letters. thanks for the code :)

Edited by devils744, 01 October 2008 - 04:24 PM.

#58 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,899 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:21 PM

EDIT: if you use the code it only works with capital letters. thanks for the code :)

Guess they're gonna make us work for 'em this year.

Interestingly, my mother is a state employee, so I would imagine she should have received one of these as well...I'll have to talk to her, have her keep an eye out.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#59 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 06:12 AM

Guess they're gonna make us work for 'em this year.

Interestingly, my mother is a state employee, so I would imagine she should have received one of these as well...I'll have to talk to her, have her keep an eye out.

i'm a state employee and haven't gotten it yet. yet i know someone who isn't a state employee who got the card with the info.

#60 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 11:48 PM

Another code:

Save over 50% per ticket

Saturday, November 1
Devils vs. Atlanta Thrashers - 7p.m.
$65 seats for $28 each
plus $5 shipping/handling
code y4kjs

www.njdevilsticketprograms.com

Link

Edited by 95Crash, 03 October 2008 - 10:49 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users