124 replies to this topic

#81 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,209 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:42 PM

Favre is just tossing balls to nobody.. another stupid INT.. GET ON THE SAME PAGE FOOLS

:rolleyes:

Edited by nmigliore, 22 September 2008 - 08:42 PM.

LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#82 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,888 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:42 PM

Time for Kellen Clemens?

Favre is lost

Edited by '7', 22 September 2008 - 08:43 PM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#83 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,499 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:43 PM

y'all wanted Favre... well... y'all got him B )
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#84 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,888 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:47 PM

And you guys didn't learn in weeks 1 and 2 about Chadwick?

Jenkins out of the game, Chargers will run at will
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph

#85 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,000 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:04 PM

Typical, we neuter Favre in the first two weeks and always run then we let him go into one of his psycho modes and never run this week. Mangini and Schott have got to find the happy medium.

I didn't expect to win this week anyway, but the Jets better get their act together and win next week or forget about even the playoffs let alone the division.

Edited by Hasan4978, 22 September 2008 - 09:04 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#86 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,209 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:14 PM

31-14 at the half? Ouch..

Not as painful as the Mets though.. nowhere near it, it makes this look like a blessing
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#87 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,888 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:18 PM

Jets defense is just pure sh!t. Sutton needs to be fired right after the game

#88 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,209 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:22 PM

Christ, another TD..
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

- Jim Leyland

#89 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,499 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:23 PM

another desperate but talented 0-2 team playing like their season is on the line
(yes I bash at you Cleveland :P)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#90 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,888 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:23 PM

Christ, another TD..

I expected them to lose this game, but I just wanted it to be close and competitive

The defense totally quit. Is it ALL Jenkins being out. We can't tackle again.

guys running wide open in the secondary

Edited by '7', 22 September 2008 - 09:25 PM.

#91 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,888 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:37 PM

Favre is literally trying to throw picks now

#92 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,499 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:23 PM

ok that was the most retardedly funny and amusing 2 point converstion

pass int
defensive holding
offside

and then FINALLY incomplete :P

#93 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,000 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:24 PM

It's amusing a week after the Jets refused to throw the ball from the three yard line, they refuse to run it inside the half-yard line on a two-point conversion after Favre just threw a pick on the last one. At least Favre got some garbagetime yards and scores so Kornheiser and the media can be happy :P

Edited by Hasan4978, 22 September 2008 - 10:25 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#94 Senators Advocate

Senators Advocate

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 12:34 AM

Favre is just tossing balls to nobody.. another stupid INT.. GET ON THE SAME PAGE FOOLS

:rolleyes:

Favre is literally trying to throw picks now

That sick feeling in your stomach anytime he throws the ball beyond 10 yards? You build up a tolerance after a while, but it never quite goes away.
Go Sens Go!!
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Polish God and first ever Sen Peter Sidorkiewicz and his severely underrated 4 game stint with Your New Jersey Devils.
2008 Philadelphia Phillies: World fvcking Champions!!

#95 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,291 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:04 AM

Farve was acquired only to sell seat licenses at the new stadium, not to win Football games.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#96 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,940 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:59 AM

We will find out a lot about the Jets in the next 5-6 weeks, when their schedule lightens up a bit and we will see if the Jets win 5 of 6 or something to that effect.

Last night was a VERY bad spot for the Jets: The Chargers coming off a game where they were flat our RIPPED off, they were in a must win situation. Jets have concerns, but the season isn't over.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#97 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,291 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 10:20 AM

LOTCB: Interesting sentence in today's NYTIMES sports section.

paraphrase: The AFC east is seeing a changing of the guard from older Patriots to the young 3-0 Bills.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#98 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,499 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 10:28 AM

With only SIX teams at 2-1 or 3-0 in the AFC
I'd say no one's really out of it yet... and besides Denver, no one in the AFC is really overwhelming.... case in point, the Ravens are 2-0, that's a damning statement on the AFC!

#99 overtime98

overtime98

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 10:43 AM

With only SIX teams at 2-1 or 3-0 in the AFC
I'd say no one's really out of it yet... and besides Denver, no one in the AFC is really overwhelming.... case in point, the Ravens are 2-0, that's a damning statement on the AFC!

There is only 2 3-0 NFC teams and we all know who they are.... ;)
New Jersey Devils 3 time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003!

Posted Image

#100 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,940 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 01:07 PM

LOTCB: Interesting sentence in today's NYTIMES sports section.

paraphrase: The AFC east is seeing a changing of the guard from older Patriots to the young 3-0 Bills.

Mu$ic to my ear$!!! :clap:

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users