• Please log in to reply
2067 replies to this topic

#1701 Laser110

Laser110

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:17 PM

Good meeting everyone at the Expo. If I missed you, it wasn't intentional.

Not sure if some guys saw but I had the Expo a Devils Preseason White #70. Picked it from Barry years ago and I am looking to move it, just takes up closet space. Asking $150 for it plus shipping.

Jersey is complete in everyway, back numbers, sleeve numbers, fight strap ect except no name plate. Shows wear, but not sure who wore #70.

Scott

#1702 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:45 PM

k

Edited by SJP20, 28 December 2009 - 01:00 AM.

NJDevs.com 2008-09 Hobey Baker Award Winner, Rookie of the Year.

#1703 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,113 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:48 AM

Do any of you guys know if the jerseys being worn at the development camp will become avaliable??

And also if not where can you buy the training jerseys??

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#1704 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:41 PM

Do any of you guys know if the jerseys being worn at the development camp will become avaliable??

Call MeiGray... THey have practice sweaters and training camp sweaters...
Game Worn Devils Collector! Please contact me concerning all things: Tom Chorske, Patrik Elias, David Hale, Bobby Holik, Jamie Langenbrunner, Grant Marshall, Kirk Muller, & Brian Rolston.

#1705 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:13 PM

Yeah, MeiGray should have some older Devils practice jerseys byt probably not any from the development camps. They wore these jerseys last year and probably recycled them into this year. It's weird how the Devils use Edge jerseys for the prospect camps, but still use the old practice jerseys for the NHL practices.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#1706 Laser110

Laser110

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:47 PM

Ken,

I am going to guess it's a late 90's- early 2000's shirt. Can't remember when I picked it up from Barry, but I think it was when he was still in the Edison location.

Scott

Edited by Laser110, 14 July 2009 - 03:48 PM.

#1707 3CUPSN9

3CUPSN9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:46 PM

Damn a jersey I had my eye on is no longer around. Oh well!

Edited by 3CUPSN9, 14 July 2009 - 05:10 PM.

My Brodeur Game Worn / Used Collection http://www.flickr.co...56946@N06/sets/

#1708 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:48 PM

what sweater is that my "significant as water in a pool" man?
Game Worn Devils Collector! Please contact me concerning all things: Tom Chorske, Patrik Elias, David Hale, Bobby Holik, Jamie Langenbrunner, Grant Marshall, Kirk Muller, & Brian Rolston.

#1709 3CUPSN9

3CUPSN9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:59 PM

I was looking at the Zajac white set 2 08-09. Nice puck mark across the crest with board burns. Found the perfect photo match too. I was also waiting to see how long he will re-sign for, but oh well.

My Brodeur Game Worn / Used Collection http://www.flickr.co...56946@N06/sets/

#1710 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 09:45 PM

I was looking at the Zajac white set 2 08-09. Nice puck mark across the crest with board burns. Found the perfect photo match too. I was also waiting to see how long he will re-sign for, but oh well.

Maybe the buyer of the Grant Marshall got this too. I am going to track down that Marshall one way or another. Something is fishy with it.

#1711 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,113 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:50 AM

I had a look on the website, and saw some of the previouse traning camp and pre season jerseys, but i was specifically after the RBK edge white practice jersey from the development camp.Saw the Bergfors 18 game worn red set 2 on there for $250, would love to get my hands on that.

Yeah, MeiGray should have some older Devils practice jerseys byt probably not any from the development camps. They wore these jerseys last year and probably recycled them into this year. It's weird how the Devils use Edge jerseys for the prospect camps, but still use the old practice jerseys for the NHL practices.

Yeah its strange they use the old ones, the new white and red practice jersey is really nice, wanted to get my hands on one to wear for training.

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#1712 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:32 AM

I'm probably not going to get anywhere with this, but I e-mailed MeiGray asking what they do with the authentics just sitting around in their warehouse (The ones they give out at the expo). If they sell them, I'd get some.

#1713 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:39 AM

I'm probably not going to get anywhere with this, but I e-mailed MeiGray asking what they do with the authentics just sitting around in their warehouse (The ones they give out at the expo). If they sell them, I'd get some.

Although email will usually work, this is the summer sale time and they might be very busy. Might be best to call and ask. I am fairly certain they had some for sale at the expo at the tent sale.... I forget the price, but it was very inexpensive.

#1714 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:43 AM

Although email will usually work, this is the summer sale time and they might be very busy. Might be best to call and ask. I am fairly certain they had some for sale at the expo at the tent sale.... I forget the price, but it was very inexpensive.

Pick up your phone man!

#1715 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:46 AM

Pick up your phone man!

When I am at work, I cannot always.

#1716 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:49 AM

Ah didn't know you were at work. Yeah. MeiGray has been quick getting back to me with e-mails so I'll see.

#1717 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:10 PM

Chimaira, that Bergfors set 2 for $250 is game issued, he didn't actually wear it in any games.

Also, you can buy practice jerseys just like the players are wearing in the development camp. I have a red one like these:
http://www.dicksspor...tegoryId=716770
http://www.icejersey...ils.php?id=3124

Andrew, they did have authentics like they give out for sale CHEAP in the tent sale. Only a few teams though.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#1718 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:12 PM

Andrew, they did have authentics like they give out for sale CHEAP in the tent sale. Only a few teams though.

Any idea what the price was?

#1719 mac760

mac760

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:25 PM

The blank authentics were $25. In Devs they mostly had White.

#1720 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:26 PM

The blank authentics were $25. In Devs they mostly had White.

Holy crap I hope they consider selling me a few for a price around that range.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users